剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
毒品回扣报告
Narcotics recovery report?
联调局总是会估算
The bureau always has an expectation
我们从老大那里能拿到多少毒品
of the amount of drugs we might recover from a boss.
一般是...
Usually that's...
由线人口述汇报
word of mouth from C.I.
有时我们拿得多
Sometimes we get more,
有时拿得少
sometimes we get less.
按照这个数据 跟布里格斯合作总是拿得少
According to this, with Briggs it's always less.
而且总是海♥洛♥因♥
And always heroin.
发生几次是巧合
A few times it's coincidence.
这么多次 一定有内♥幕♥
This many... something else is going on.
也许 他在重新倒卖♥♥海♥洛♥因♥
Well, maybe he's re-selling it
以供应他那不景气的账户
to fund his rainy day account,
也有可能是用来换情报
or trading it for intel.
贝罗的很多钱都来自海♥洛♥因♥
You know, most of Bello's money comes from heroin.
也许正因此布里格斯才不想让你参与办案
I think that's why Briggs didn't want you on the case.
我不过就是个营地顾问
I'm a glorified camp counselor.
平时就是教一伙青年混混怎么开枪
I'm teaching gangbangers how to shoot straight.
麦克
Mike...
我混入贝罗的人员分配部门
I get in on Bello's distribution side,
可以让布里格斯拿到
I can put Briggs in a position to recover
量大无比的毒品
an insane amount of drugs.
你也可以直接偷
Or steal an insane amount.
看见没 膝盖弯着是什么效果
Now, see what happens when you keep your knees bent?
是啊 稳得跟后位球员似的
Yeah. Makes me feel solid as a linebacker.
是啊 这样很好
Yeah. That's really good.
继续练习站姿
Let's keep working on your stance.
他们很喜欢你
They like you, my men.
他们状态不错
They're doing well.
他们还需要多久
How much more time do they need?
两三个月吧
Two, three months.
要那么久
That long?
如果你想保证训练效果的话
If you want them trained properly.
他们很守纪律
They are disciplined.
他们射得到靶子 还会说"长官"
They hit the target. They say "Sir."
他们要对付的另一伙混混
The other gangs they'll be going up against
只是一群蠢笨至极的畜生
are just a dumb bunch of cattle.
蠢畜生
Dumb cattle.
这点我可说不准
I don't know about that.
尽快结束训练
You will end their training soon.
-去工作吧 -是 长官
- Go do your job. - Yes, sir.
-你好呀 搭档 -有时间吗
- Howdy, partner. - Hey, you got a second?
有
Yeah.
我想请教你件事
I wanted to pick your brain about something.
说
Shoot.
我还是没能真正接近贝罗
I'm not really moving up with Bello.
你没有...
You're not mov--
你刚控制住局势 麦克
You just got under, Mike,
而且已经在训练他的军队了
and you're already training his army.
对 但他交易的时候
Right, but I'm nowhere near him
我还是无法接近他
when he's making his deals.
好吧 要慢慢来嘛
Yeah. Okay, well, you know, slow and steady.
你不是说
Aren't you the one who said,
"绝不浪费每一次危机"的吗
"Never let a good crisis go to waste"?
你是在说埃迪吗
Uh, are we talking about Eddie here?
对 埃迪事件之后那边氛围一直很诡异
Yeah, there's a really weird energy around there since then.
是啊 贝罗有种除掉自己的二把手
Yeah. And Bello had the balls to take out his number two.
剩下的人肯定都很紧张
You know the rest of those guys gotta be pretty nervous.
我觉得他很担心自己的安全
I feel like he's gotta be worried about his own safety.
担心手下的人朝他放冷箭
You know, one of his own guys pops him,
或者是其他帮派察觉到他的弱点
or one of these other crews senses weakness.
是啊
Yeah.
你知道该怎么办吗
You know what you should do?
想办法当他的保镖
Think about positioning yourself to become his new bodyguard.
反正他已经知道 你的枪法
I mean, he already knows you can shoot better
比他手底下其他人的都好
than the rest of his guys.
好吧
Okay. Okay.
那我要怎样才能当上他的保镖呢
Any ideas on how I'd approach him with that?
要不我跟他说我已经不执行任务了
I mean, I could say that I'm no longer on active duty,
可以一天24小时跟着他
and I can be his 24 hours a day.
可以从这里开始说
Yeah, that's a start.
麦克 保镖这种工作
See, Mike, the thing is that a position like that
要求非常高的亲密程度
requires a very, very high level of intimacy.
保镖通常是那种
I mean, your bodyguard is the guy that you know
当你的情妇突然出现时
will come drag your girlfriend out of the house
把你女朋友赶出屋子的人
when your mistress pops by.
你和贝罗之间有这么亲密吗
Do you have that level of intimacy with Bello?
没有吧
I don't think so.
你和他一起打牌吗
Do you play cards with the guy?
先看看这个
Check this out, though.
今天贝罗说了几句话
Bello said something today.
他说其他帮派就像是一群蠢牛
He said that the other gangs were like a dumb bunch of cattle.
这个比喻听起来很特别 我查了查
It sounded pretty specific, so I looked it up.
是这部老西部电影《黑暗都市》里面的台词
It's from this old western, City of Bad Men.
看来这位尼日利亚人
Ah, our Nigerian has
很喜欢美国西部牛仔啊
a good old American rawhide fetish, huh?
我想一探究竟
I'm aimin' to find out.
那可要百发百中 兄弟
Shoot straight, partner.
五十万 如假包换
Half a mil, all real.
-看着很壮观啊 -必须的
- That's a hell of a sight. - Sure is.
指挥所离这里有点远不是吗
Command post's a little far from here, no?
考虑到奎恩这个人生性多疑
Well, you know, given Quinn's penchant for paranoia,
我们不能有一丝马虎大意
we thought we might not take any chances.
万一事情出了差错 有什么计划
All right, if this goes sideways, what's the plan?
每张床底下都有一支半自动步♥枪♥
Semi-automatic under each bed,
你床下的绝对立等可取
and yours truly will be 30 seconds away,
-一切也都在我们监听之下 -好
- hearing everything. - Okay.
那你们两个呢
What can I expect from the two of you?
奎恩想开个派对嗨一下
Oh, you know, Quinn wants to party.
他喜欢用自己的东西 我们也是
He likes to use his own stuff...so do we.
所以我自己买♥♥了工具
So I brought the rigs and hemo.
不错 不错
That's cool. That's cool.
但我是指...你们两性之间
I meant more...sexually.
我实话跟你们说
Look, I ain't gonna lie to you guys.
那晚我和佩琪听到你们的对话了
Me and Paige heard you the other night.
我俩打了个赌 我下了很大的注
We got a bet going, and I got a lot riding
赌你们两个不会滚床单
on the two of you not getting down.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
别管我们的事 强尼
Stay out of our business, Johnny.
我要赢了能白喝一周的酒啊 查理
I'm talking a week of free drinks, Charlie.
你真自私
You're selfish.
强尼 你是赌我们不会滚床单吧
So, Johnny, you bet that we wouldn't hook up?
对 我相信你言出必行
Yeah. I got faith you walk the walk.
奎恩知道房♥间号♥了对吗
Mm. Quinn's got the room number, right?
-对 -他应该在来的路上了
- Yeah. - He should be en route.
-咱们去实践一下 小强 -去实践喽
- Let's walk that walk, JT. - Walk that!
里面谁表现得最好
Which one of them is the best from the group?
兰德尔的态度最端正
Randall's got the best attitude.
他枪法也不错 而且信任你
He's a good shot, and he believes in you.
-是吗 -对
- He does? - He does.
其他人都
All the other guys are...
因为埃迪的死有点紧张
a little nervous since Eddie died.
但我觉得你可以重拾他们的信任
But I think you can get them back.
抱歉 我不该这么说
I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that.
不 你说的是实话
No, you're speaking the truth.
我需要多听实话
I need to hear more of that.
其他人眼中只看到了枪
Others don't look past the end of their guns,
而你看到了墙上写的字
but you see the handwriting on the wall.
选词很有意思
It's an interesting choice of words.
是你自己想出来的吗
They just roll off your tongue like that.
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表