剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
You never went to that warehouse,
你根本没看到那些车
you never saw those cars.
你连里面有他妈多少俄♥国♥佬都不知道
You didn't know how many goddamn Russians were in there
因为你根本没去过那儿
because you were never there.
你差点害死强尼
You almost got Johnny killed.
你把整个房♥子的人都置于危险之中
You put this whole house in harm's way,
而且你知道最糟的是什么吗
and you know what the worst part is?
你利用了我
You used me.
你玩我
You played…me.
库兹曼诺夫根本没打你
Kusmanov never hit you.
没错 我看到他的手了
That's right. I saw his hands.
劳伦 他的手像黄油一样滑润
Lauren, they were as smooth as butter.
这才是你打了人以后
This is what a hand looks like
手的样子
when you hit someone.
那就来吧 告诉我全部实情
So come on, tell me the whole truth.
谁打了你 到底为了什么
Who did hit you? What's the going rate
才让某个混♥蛋♥打了你的脸
to have some lowlife take a swing at your face?
我是为了唐尼
I did it for Donnie.
库兹曼诺夫要杀了他 我必须有所行动
Kusmanov was going to kill him. I had to do something.
你是说你得让我有所行动
You mean you had to get me to do something.
听着 劳伦
Look, Lauren...
你得把它看做因祸得福 是一次教训
You should take this as a blessing, a lesson.
你没失去什么 你还是缉毒队一员
All is not lost. You're still DEA.
只是被调走而已
Look, put in for a transfer.
谁知道呢 没准你走运
Who knows? You might get lucky.
他们也许会把你派去迈阿密
They may give you to Miami.
我知道那儿有个特工
I know there's one agent down there
会很高兴见到你的
who'll be very happy to see you.
特里汽车配件
汽车配件
我记得他
Yeah, I think I remember him.
请勿吸烟
他买♥♥了这个 用现金
He bought this. Cash.
定位跟踪器
GPS tracker.
什么事
Hey, what's up?
对于劳伦这件事
Guess I'm still a little upset
我还是有点不爽
about this whole Lauren thing.
大家都不舒服
Yeah, everyone is.
佩琪把跟踪器拿出车底时
I mean, I was right there
我就站在旁边
when Paige pulled the transmitter off her car.
飞盘这招儿很聪明
Oh, yeah. The frisbee move was cute.
问题是 俄♥国♥佬们对跟踪器
The thing is, these Russians are really sophisticated
一向行事周密的
with their GPS trackers.
我们从劳伦车下找到的跟踪器
The one that we pulled off Lauren's jeep
只不过是
was just some...
只是很蹩脚的技术
It was just some off-the-counter job
根本都没传送数据
that wasn't even transmitting.
谁知道为什么这些坏蛋
Well, who knows why the bad guys do
做这些蠢事呢
the stupid shit they do, huh?
这才是问题所在
That's the thing, though.
我觉得这些人不会这么大意
I don't think these guys are that careless.
我觉得是另有其人
I think that somebody else
把跟踪器放在劳伦吉普车下的
put this tracker on Lauren's jeep.
麦克 我爱劳伦 真的
Mike, I love Lauren. I do.
她是个出色的特工
She's a great agent.
但她太鲁莽了 她差点害死强尼
But she got reckless. She almost got Johnny killed.
如果继续这样 这栋房♥子都会被毁的
And if she would have kept it up, she'd have burned this house.
干这行的 必须要有人可以信赖
In this line of work, there are people that you need
你爱的人
to be able to trust-- people that you love.
有时那些人会辜负你的期望
Sometimes those people let you down.
你会喜欢你的新家的
You're gonna like your new home.
这工作中一旦发生此类情况 就得走人
When that happens in this job, they gotta go.
要学会的是 如果你想做好这份工作
The takeaway here is that if you're gonna do this job right,
冷静 毫无留恋 这些是必须的
dispassion, non-attachment, they're a must.
这栋房♥子 这份工作
This house, this job...
你必须顾全大局
You've gotta be bigger than that.
必须把我们放在第一位
We must come first.
我这次对劳伦做的 下次一样毫不犹豫
Now what I did to Lauren, I'd do again in a heartbeat.
如果是为了保护恩赐之地
If it meant protecting Graceland,
对你我也会这么做
I'd do it to you.
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表