剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
Yep, he almost shot me.
天呐 是啊
Oh, my God. Yeah, you--
你差点打着我
You almost shot me.
唐尼差点打着麦克
Donnie almost shot Mike.
太疯狂了
That's crazy.
我得把子弹打完
I gotta finish this.
我得走了
I gotta go.
你没告诉我他是个天杀的缉毒局探员
Yeah, you didn't tell me he was a goddamn DEA agent!
他冲我开了两枪
He took two shots at me!
-他死了吗 -是的 死了
- Is he dead? - Yeah, he's dead.
把枪给我 上车
Gimme the gun and get in the car.
你们把他老婆和孩子们放走了吗
All right, you let the wife and the kids go?
是的 上车
Yeah. Get in the car.
知道吗 我打算自己走回去
Yeah, you know what? I think I'm gonna walk.
邻居们听到了枪声 上车
The neighbors heard the shots. Get in the car.
你为什么想让我上车
Why do you want me to get in the car?
-别犯傻 -这是最后一次机会
- Don't be stupid. - This is your last chance.
上车
Get in the car.
有什么地方不对劲
Something's wrong.
-上车 -不然呢
- Yeah, get in the car. - Or what?
布里格斯
Briggs?
希尔沃 能听见我说话吗
Silvo, if you can hear me,
马上派一辆救护车过来
we need an ambulance over here right now.
我猜...让你杀了唐尼后
My guess-- get you to kill Donnie,
他们把你带去某个地方
they take you out somewhere,
杀掉你 伪装成自杀现场
shoot you, make it look like a suicide,
一旦菲利克斯开口
then if Felix ever talks,
他们会确保有人找到你的枪
they make sure somebody finds your gun.
我怎么不知道这样的安排
This is news to me.
后排的那位 举起双手
Hey! You in the back, show me your hands.
得了吧伙计 没啥大不了的
Now come on, guys. It's all cool.
-快点 -听我说
- Do it! - Hey, come on.
-按他说的照做 好吗 -举起手来
- Just do what he says, all right? - Do it now!
算了吧
I'm okay.
举起手来 好吗 按他说的做
Just put your hands up, okay? Just do what he says.
什么
What?
你怎么...
How did you--
麦克切断了传送信♥号♥♥
Mike just cut transmission.
你看见了那把枪
You saw the gun?
是的 从我的角度正好看见
Yeah, I see it right there.
信♥号♥♥恢复
He's back.
我是沃伦探员 己方开枪
This is Agent Warren. Shots fired.
击毙两人 救护车在哪里
Two men down. Where's the ambulance?
布里格斯探员救了我一命
Agent Briggs saved my life.
今早联邦特遣小组突袭了
A morning raid at the Russian Vzakonye Cartel
俄♥国♥泽寇尼亚贩毒集团
by a joint federal task force
多名头目被捕
resulted in several key arrests today.
突袭在联邦探员
The raid came after a firefight
与集团成员交火后展开
between federal agents and members of the Cartel
一名毒枭在交火中受伤
that left one cartel member injured...
麦克 别太得意哟
Don't let it go to your head, Mike.
不会的 女士
Ha. No, ma'am.
我们做得不错
We did good.
那是当然的
Hell, yeah, we did good!
索菲亚 你们好
Hey! Hey! Sophia!
谢谢
Thanks.
布里格斯探员开枪时
The driver made a move to his weapon,
司机正要掏枪 对吗
and that's when Agent Briggs fired?
是的 长官
Yes, ma'am.
你俩都警告后排的男人举起手来
And you both ordered the man in back to show his hands,
但他还是掏出了武器 对吗
and instead he drew his weapon?
就是这样
Correct again.
沃伦探员
Agent Warren?
是的 长官
Yes, ma'am.
听起来这个开枪合理合法
Sounds like a clean shoot to me.
调查完毕了吗
So are we good here?
-布里格斯 -是的 没啥补充的了
- Briggs? - Yeah, I'm good.
沃伦 还有什么要补充吗
Warren, anything to add?
不 长官 没什么了
No, ma'am. We're good.
-你们俩 干得漂亮 -谢谢
- Excellent Work, both of you. - Thank you.
-大家 请举起酒杯 -拜托
- All right, man. Glasses up. - Oh, man.
当我们还是菜鸟时 都曾买♥♥过毒品
Now look, as rookies, we all bought dope.
实际上 有些人是因为工作关系呢
Some of us even on the job, actually.
但今天是值得铭记的一天
But today was one to remember.
-干杯 -谢谢
- Cheers. - Thank you.
不 等等
No, no. Wait.
学习太认真 不会玩乐了吗
Too much studying, not enough partying.
才不是 听着
No, no, no. Listen.
在东部 我们才不会边喝边跳
Back east, we don't dance with it.
我们只是喝酒
We just drink it.
-好吧 -真的吗
- Oh, okay. - Oh, really?
那是什么...
What's with the...
我想让你知道 不管希尔沃是如何毒舌
I wanna let you know no matter how much bitching Silvo does,
你今天处理得很出色
you did good today.
-谢谢你 长官 -好的
- Thank you, sir. - Yeah.
这对我来说意义重大
That means a lot.
麦克 知道吗
Well, you know, Mike,
你现在是联邦调查局的卧底探员了
you are now an undercover agent for the bureau, okay?
这意味着从现在起 谎言就是你生活的全部
That means from this moment on, your lies are your life.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
当你在街上闲逛
You know, you're out on the street.
碰到了某个性感美女
You meet some fine little love 'n' touch.
你最好别说实话
You better lie to her.
当你父母在周日下午给你打电♥话♥
You know, your parents call you on a Sunday afternoon,
"麦克 最近在忙什么呢"
"Hey, Mike, what you working on?"
你不能说实话
You lie to 'em.
你是怎么做到这些的 我是说 你是怎样...
How do you do it though? I mean, how do you--
处理这些谎言的
the lies.
你是怎样阻止自己变得疯狂的
How do you just keep from going crazy, you know?
谁说我很理智的
Who says I haven't?
没人 长官
No one, sir.
介意我去接个电♥话♥吗
Mind if I take this?
-你的聚会你说了算 -谢谢
- Hey, it's your party. - Thanks.
-你小子 -你要去哪
- Hey-yo! - Where are you going?
-给我... -我告诉过你这小子不懂得享乐
- Just gimme-- - I told you the boy does not know how to party.
-麦克 -坎贝尔探员
- Yo, Mike! - Agent Campbell.
你说的对极了
You were very right.
我无法预料到这些
There's no way I could've predicted this.
你把我的演讲听进去了
Ah, you actually listened to my speech.
确实是这样的
You know, I did.
布里格斯探员救了你一命 是真的吗
Agent Briggs saved your life. That true?
是的长官 的确如此
Yes, sir, he did.
我打电♥话♥是为了通知你
I'm calling to let you know that your assignment
你的任务是调查布里格斯
is to investigate Briggs.
他的作为会影响任务的完成吗
Will what he did affect that ability?
-不会的 长官 -很好
- No, sir. - Good.
保持这个态度
Keep that attitude,
有朝一日 你依旧能坐上副局长的宝座
and you'll still make deputy director one day.
多谢您的夸奖 长官
I appreciate that, sir.
麦克 要保持谦虚
Keep your head down, Mike.
是的长官 谢谢您
Yes, sir. Thank you.
我们已经想念你了
We're missing you over there.
你知道的...
You know, uh,
我听说 他们强迫你接手了这份工作
I heard they kinda slammed you with this job, huh?
是的 的确如此
Tchh. Yeah. Yeah, they did.
上一秒还在华盛顿 接着你的鞋里满是沙粒
D.C. one minute, the next you got sand in your shoes.
不知道其中原因吗
No idea why?
不 长官
No, sir.
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表