剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
《恩赐之地》前情提要
Previously on Graceland...
你知道唐尼的事了吧
You know about Donnie.
-可他不会回来了 -不
- But he ain't coming back. - Nyet!
所以你就把我的房♥间让出去了
So you give away my room yet?
没有你 这还算什么恩赐之地
It's not Graceland without you.
还有小麦的
And Mr. Mikey.
局里指定的心理咨♥询♥
Psych order from the bureau.
去吧 这个岛上不着调的联调员
Go. Everybody on our island of misfit toys
都要接受心理咨♥询♥
could use a little head shrinking.
叫我胡安就行
Call me Juan.
你不是精神病医生 对吧
You're not a shrink, are you?
没错 我是你调查保罗·布里格斯的负责官
No, I'm your control officer for your investigation into Paul Briggs.
接近他 成为他的朋友
Get close to him. Become his friend.
全听你的
I'm your guy.
杰克刚查获了一千枚走私装甲子弹
Jakes just scored 1,000 armor-piercing bullets.
你跟贝罗说 你认识彭德勒顿兵营的人
You tell Bello that you've got a guy at Camp Pendleton
能弄到子弹 陆战队的
with bullets-- a marine.
-也就是你 -我长得还挺像的吧
- That'd be you. - I've got the look, right?
我想过了 你主意很不错
I thought about it. Your plan's awesome.
成交吗
We got a deal?
是的 成交
Yes, we have a deal.
你知道什么是热跑吗
You know what a heat run is?
热跑是指一个人进行一系列
A heat run is when someone makes a series
随机的转弯和变速
of random turns and speed changes
以甩掉跟踪者
In order to avoid a tail.
咱们的老伙计埃迪
Our boy Eddie,
他刚刚买♥♥了五十万的非法武器
he just bought $1/2 million in illegal ammo.
他的热跑路线从来就没变过
He always makes the same exact heat run.
你知道他会去哪儿
You know where he's going.
他们来了
There they are.
准备好去见贝罗了吗
You ready to meet Bello?
你一直在和谁联♥系♥
Who you been talking to?
没和谁
No one.
到底是谁
Who?
把枪放下 保罗
Put the guns down, Paul.
可别自寻死路
Today is not a good day to die.
贝罗
Bello.
我觉得跟你像旧识
I know... I feel like we've met.
埃迪常提起你
Eddie has said so much about you.
提的都是好事吧
All good, I'm sure.
你为什么拿枪指着你朋友
Why did you pull your gun on your friend?
听说你手下被鲍比·莫伊半路抢劫了
We heard your crew got jacked by Bobby Moi.
而你突然要求见面
And then, all of a sudden, you request a meeting.
我们一走进来 我就看到你的手下
We walk in here, and I see your boys
拿枪指着我们 我灵光一现
pointing heat in this direction, light bulb--
想到是你觉得我俩之中有人出♥卖♥♥♥了你
you think one of us had something to do with it.
脑子转得挺快
You're a quick thinker.
我没出♥卖♥♥♥你 贝罗
I didn't sell you out, Bello.
这里只有他一个新人
The only new face around here is that one.
不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
我没跟任何人说过
I didn't say anything to anybody.
闭上你的臭嘴
Shut your rat mouth!
我才不要为你背黑锅
I'm not taking a bullet for you.
麦克 给你个机会 解释一下
Mike, talk to me. Save your life.
跟埃迪完成交易之后
Okay, we made the buy with Eddie...
我就回基地了 就这样
and then I went right back to base, that's it.
不信的话 可以问我的军需官
You don't believe me, you can call my quartermaster,
亨利·弗雷德勒
Henry Friedler.
他会告诉你我到底是几点签到的
He'll tell you the exact time that I signed back in.
好吧 我的朋友
Yes, my friend.
谁有陆战队的电♥话♥
Does anyone have the number for the marines?
好了 听着
Okay, okay, listen.
我没出♥卖♥♥♥你们
I didn't rat anybody out.
也许交易完成之后你跟踪了他们
Or maybe you followed these guys after the buy,
然后将他们的位置告诉了鲍比
and then told Bobby their location, huh?
我怎么可能跟踪他们
Well... How could I follow 'em?
难道埃迪会由着别人跟踪吗
Don't you think Eddie would spot a tail?
闭嘴 大兵
You shut up, army boy!
埃迪
Eddie...
交易完成后 把货送回来的路上
When you left the buy to bring the cargo to me,
你做热跑了吗
did you do a heat run?
当然
Of course I did.
有没有巧妙地转弯
So you did all those tricky turns,
后退 这些你都做了吗
the backtrack-- you did all of that?
一向做的
I always do!
那鲍比的手下怎么会知道
Then how could Bobby's crew know?
别人怎么会知道你在哪
How did anyone know where you would be?
把炉子点起来
Light the stove.
子弹中的关键成分是什么 麦克
What is the key ingredient in a bullet, Mike?
铅 先生
Lead, sir.
没错
That's right.
把枪放下 埃迪
Set your gun down, Eddie.
你们别放下枪啊 都拿枪指着他
Don't move away from him. Point your guns now.
贝罗 我绝不会背叛你
Bello, I would never betray you.
麦克 保罗
Mike, Paul...
看来这也许是我们内部的问题
This may prove to be an internal matter after all.
一场误会
Look, we got off to the wrong foot.
但都过去了 把他们的枪捡起来
But that is the past. Get their guns off the floor.
听说你很会使枪
I hear you're pretty handy with this thing.
是的
I am.
天哪 刚才真是千钧一发啊 小麦
Oh, my God, that was intense, huh, Mikey?
对啊 真是刺♥激♥ 太疯狂了
Yeah, that was intense. That was insane.
-我浑身冷汗 -深呼吸 宝贝
- I'm sweating everywhere. - Ah, baby, just breathe.
咱们混进高层了 终于跟大老板玩上了
We cracked the top rung, baby. We are partying with the boss.
贝罗
Bello.
你拿枪指着我的头
You put a gun to my head.
其实是两把枪 你配合得不错
Two guns, actually, and you rolled with it.
你演的就是白兰度的角色 兄弟
You played the part like Brando, man.
马龙·白兰度 主演经典黑帮电影《教父》
真的吗 你让我紧张了一小下
You know? You had me nervous there for, like, a nanosecond,
但后来你说了什么彭德勒顿兵营的事
but then you dropped that Camp Pendleton thing.
那谁 亨利·弗雷德勒到底是谁
What? Who the hell is Henry Friedler?
我高中的橄榄球教练
He's my high school football coach.
高中的
Your high school--
高中的橄榄球教练 天呐
Your high school football coach. My god, man.
然后你把矛头转移到他身上
And then the way you turned it around on him.
就像是专业的
You know? Like a pro.
本能不错 小麦 令我刮目相看
Hell of an instinct, Mikey. You showed me a lot back there.
-真的 -我有点不舒服
- You really did. - I think I'm gonna be sick.
-靠边停车 -不 别嚷嚷
- You gotta pull over. - Nah, nah. Kill that noise.
-站起来 -什么
- Stand up. - What?
站起来大声喊喊
Stand up and scream your lungs out.
现在就做 快 很管用
Do it right now. Do it. It works.
快点
Do it!
-感觉到了吗 -是的
- You feel that? Huh? - Yeah.
我也感觉到了 兄弟
Me too, man. Me too.
我们做的实在是太完美了
I mean, we couldn't have drawn it up any better.
我把热跑的事从你身上引出来
You know, the way I tossed you that dish about the heat run,
然后你就像勒布朗一样直接拿球灌篮得分
you just took it to the hoop like a white Lebron.
勒布朗·詹姆斯 效力于迈阿密热火队
-棒 -对啊
- Yeah! - Yeah, I did.
我还以为你要杀我
I thought you were gonna kill me.
我问你在跟谁说话的时候
When I asked you who you were talking to,
你打算怎么回答
what were you gonna say?
我打算...
Oh, I was just, uh...
我打算继续胡编滥造下去
I was just making it up as I go along.
我...我正打算瞎编呢
I was just-- I was just making it up, man.
瞎编
Making it up.
你太棒了
You rocked it.
你太棒了 麦克·沃伦特工
You rocked it, special agent Michael Warren.
《恩赐之地》
孩子们 我这儿有"僵尸病毒"
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表