剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
《恩赐之地》前情提要
Previously on Graceland...
跟我说实话 埃迪
Tell me the truth, Eddie.
他是联调局的条子 老大
He is working with the feds, boss.
你是联调局的人吗
Are you working with the FBI?
不是
No.
不要...
Don't--
为什么要窃听我
Why the bug?
布里格斯的魅力可能会很难抵挡
Briggs can be very seductive.
胡安 你...你的偏执有点走火入魔
Juan, you're--you're pathologically paranoid.
你要帮我抓住布里格斯
You're going to help me get Briggs.
不 我不要
No, I'm not.
你想干什么 戴尔
What do you want, Dale?
他是我儿子 卡珊德拉
He's my son, Cassandra.
丹尼尔都不知道你是他父亲
Daniel doesn't even know you as his father.
她改变了我的人生 她还带着个孩子
She changed my life. She's got a kid.
你真幸运
You're a lucky guy.
-不许动 -你是墨西哥联邦军的吗
- Don't move. - You Federale?
也许我们可以合作
Maybe we can work together.
如果金属音来了
Jangles shows up,
很快就会血流成河
it's gonna get real bloody, real fast.
我到现在都不知道那家伙长什么样
I still don't even really know what the guy looks like.
我每次见到他 脸上都蒙了块大手帕
Every time I saw him, he had a bandana on his face.
我被派到恩赐之地是为了调查布里格斯
I was placed in graceland to investigate Briggs.
你是内奸
You're a rat?
我是胡安·巴迪洛探员
This is Agent Juan Badillo.
正准备接近保罗·布里格斯探员
I am about to approach agent Paul Briggs.
我是卡闸集团的卧底
I am undercover as the Caza Mercenary
被称作金属音
known as Jangles.
后退
Stay back.
要杀了我吗
Guns now?
一年半前
唐尼 克莱因有什么消息
Yo, Donnie. What's the word on Klein?
没什么好消息
Nothing good.
克莱因是谁
Yo, who's Klein?
唐尼在缉毒局的朋友
Uh, a friend of Donnie's. D.E.A. guy.
因过失杀人被捕
Being brought up on involuntary manslaughter.
-太糟了 -他的卧底身份曝光了
- Terrible. - His cover was blown.
某个亚美尼亚垃圾毒贩
Some piece of trash Armenian crank dealer
带着根撬棒去找他
comes at him with a crowbar.
克莱因最后杀了那家伙...
Klein ended up offing the guy, so--
我觉得是正当杀人
Sounds like a righteous kill to me.
这是自卫 对吧
That's self-defense, right?
但他当时止痛片嗑多了
Not if he's messed up on painkillers.
听说他要蹲很久大牢...
They say he's going to do some serious time, so--
太惨了 伙计
Yeah, that sucks, man.
我是不是不该喝这个
Yo, should I not be drinking this?
干这份工作 肯定要喝几杯啊 伙计
This job, you're definitely going to need some drinks, my man.
关键在于节制自己
The key is knowing how to limit yourself.
太多止痛片 或是太多鸡尾酒
One too many pills, one too many cocktails,
也许就意味着
could mean the difference
勋章和谋杀罪的区别
between a medal and a murder rap.
你不过是个普通人
You were just some guy.
我之前把你想象成一个怪物
I pictured you as a monster.
你将面临运毒 伤人
You're facing multiple counts
谋杀 共谋 诈骗
of drug trafficking, assault,
等多项指控
murder, conspiracy, racketeering.
够了
Yes, that's enough.
我不关心你们手头有什么
I am not concerned with what you have.
我只关心你们的条件是什么
I'm concerned with what they are offering.
我可没说你能认罪协商
I didn't say anything about a plea bargain.
但你们还没立案控告我
But you have not booked me.
你们是来协商的
You are here to deal,
应该是为了奥丁·罗西先生吧
presumably about Mr. Odin Rossi.
我们准备将你的妻子孩子
We're prepared to place your wife and children
作为目击证人保护起来
in witness protection.
我的家人很安全
My family is secure.
如果你被定罪
We can take special measures
我们能采取特别措施
to ensure your safety in prison,
保证你在狱中的安全
should you be convicted.
难道不是放我走吗
Should I want to avoid prison altogether?
鉴于案情的严重程度
Considering the severity of the allegations,
豁免权你就别想了
immunity is off the table.
那就没什么好谈的
Then we have no deal.
贝罗先生
Mr. Bello,
联调局很感兴趣...
the FBI is very interested in the information--
你俩出去
You two, out.
出去
Get out.
关门
Shut the door.
你傻啊
You're stupid, huh?
卡闸集团要你死
Caza Cartel wants you dead.
现下 有六万墨西哥犯人
Right now, there are 60,000 Mexican inmates
正削尖他们的牙刷 等着弄死你
sharpening their toothbrushes, waiting to shove up your ass.
这么多牙刷啊
That's a great deal of toothbrushes.
随你怎么不屑
You can joke all you want,
你一定会被他们逮住的
but you're gonna get got.
或者我可以保持沉默
Or I can remain silent,
这样一来 联邦政♥府♥就得护我周全
in which case, it behooves the federal government
说不定我哪天心情好想坦白了呢
to keep me safe, should I one day care to speak.
你说得对
No, you're right.
我会护你周全
No, I will keep you safe.
但我同时会让你
But I will also make sure
余生都在单独拘禁室
that you spend the rest of your time
和最喜欢强♥暴♥人的室友之间
shuttling between solitary confinement
不断转换
and the rapiest available bunkmates.
拜托
Please, eh?
随你怎么朝我吠
You can bark at me all you want.
除非你们答应放我走
But unless you are willing to grant my freedom,
不然还是另想他法吧
I suggest you find another tree.
不过别人可没法带你们抓到奥丁·罗西
Unless you have someone else who can hand you Odin Rossi.
《恩赐之地》
第一季第十集
建议你把门锁好
I suggest you keep your door locked,
他会尽可能去找证据的
'cause he'll be looking for any evidence he can find.
他会搜我房♥间吗
You think he'd go through my room?
自小丑事件之后吗 肯定会
After the clowns? Hell, yeah.
但如果你要的话 我给你记下了号♥码
But I got that number for you, if you want it.
不不 我不要再办小丑派对了
No, no, I'm not throwing another clown party.
我可不止这点水平
I'm better than that.
不止什么水平 小丑吗
You're better than what? Clowns?
怎么会是你这个伤患
If it isn't the walking wounded.
欢迎回家 小麦
Welcome home, Mikey.
你好啊 伙计 就伤在这里吗
What's up, man? You're hurt right there?
-就在这儿啊 -别
- Yeah, right there. - Don't--
-是在这儿吗 -别这样
- Right there? Right there? - Don't do that.
不 我不止再办一个小丑派对的水平
And no, I'm better than throwing another clown party.
要办派对啊
Throwing a party, though?
是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
周六是杰克的生日
It's Jakes's birthday on Saturday.
去年我们给他办了一个惊喜派对
Last year, we threw him a surprise party.
超赞的 所以准备今年再办一次
Freaking awesome. So we're going to do it again.
这样很好啊 伙计
That's great, man.
他很讨厌这个
He hated it.
就好像道奇队和巨人队之间那种憎恨
Yeah, like Dodgers-Giants hate.
通常这种事都是查理做先锋的
Usually, Charlie spearheads this kind of thing--
是啊 今年貌似追查奥丁更紧要
Yeah, this year, chasing Odin seemed more pressing.
所以我需要人帮忙
So I'm going to need some help.
P 快来
Yo, "P"! Chop, chop!
快下来
Come on.
T 我来了
Yo, "T", I'm chopping, okay?
你悠着点
You need to unbunch your panties.
下来吧
Let's go.
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表