剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
It's unreal.
简直不能更真
Yeah, that's about as real as it gets.
金属音来了
Jangles is here.
恩赐之地
第一季第九集
黛安汽车旅馆 有什么需要
Diane Motel, how may I help you?
我给我和一位女性朋友预定了今晚的一间房♥
Hey, I've got a room reserved for tonight for myself and a lady friend.
我想低调入住
I'd like to make a discreet entrance, please.
我保证我店会非常重视客人的隐私
I can assure you that your privacy is our highest priority.
很好
That's good news.
能把钥匙放在陶瓷花盆下面吗
Uh, could you leave the keys in your ceramic planter for me?
这 不合规矩
Uh, that's against our...policy.
那我给你一百块小费合规矩吗
What's your policy on me giving you a $100 tip?
白花盆还是蓝花盆
The white planter or the blue one?
蓝的
Blue.
永远选蓝色
Always go with blue.
怎么样 伙计们
What's up, guys?
希望你们能清楚听到我的声音
Hope you got me loud and clear.
欢迎啊 麦克
Welcome, Mike.
你觉得我的安全屋怎么样
Hey, what do you think of my safe house?
离高速公路很近
Easy access to the freeway.
便于逃生
Good escape routes.
能看到每个进出口
Can see every approach.
-要罗巴斯托吗[雪茄品种] -谢了
- Robusto? - Thanks.
你好像 很开心
You seem, uh, happy.
-你好像很惊讶 -发生了很多事
- You seem surprised. - Well, there's a lot going on.
他们想用一双断脚吓唬我
They tried to scare me with dangling feet.
对你没用
And it didn't work.
没错
No.
我见过更糟的
I've seen worse.
金斯敦 把箱子带出来
Kingston, bring out the case!
墨西哥联邦军队找到了吗
The Federales got a hit on it?
太棒了
That's great.
能把地址发给我吗
Can you text me the address?
我欠你一个人情 妹子
I owe you one, girl.
好的 再见
All right, bye.
-这笑容是怎么回事 -什么
- What's that smile? - what?
我今天露出了"要抓混♥蛋♥"的笑容吗
Do I have an "I'm gonna bust an asshole" smile on today?
正是你今天的表情
That's exactly what you have on today.
那个幸运的混♥蛋♥是谁
So who's the lucky asshole?
好吧
All right.
我们刚开始调查时
So when we first started investigating,
发现了一家墨西哥的空壳公♥司♥
we found this Mexican shell company
跟奥丁·罗西有关
that had loose ties to Odin Rossi.
但他们一直没有行动 什么都没有
But there was never any movement. Nothing.
毫无动静
Dead.
昨晚
Last night,
有人用这家公♥司♥的钱
money was taken from the company
付了长滩一家旅馆的房♥间
to pay for a motel room in Long Beach.
-这是个很大的收获 -对吧
- That's a big get. - Right?
太大了 我不...
A little too big. I don't--
奥丁从没犯过错
I mean, Odin never makes mistakes.
我见过完美的罪犯
Hey, I've seen perfect criminals
-一自大就搞砸了 -天哪
- get cocky and screw up, so... - Oh, God.
借你吉言
From your mouth to God's ears.
我发誓...
I swear to...
回见
See you later.
麦克会教你们怎么用枪
Michael's going to show you how to use this gun.
在街头时
When you are on the corner,
别怕扣下扳机
do not be afraid to pull the trigger.
只要你像男人一样捍卫
No one can take from you what is yours,
就没人能抢走属于你的一切
if you defend it like a man!
教他们一些基本操作
Show them the basics.
然后派他们出去
Then send them out.
他当然不怕了
Yo, it's easy for him not to be afraid.
他一直待在安全屋里
He stays in the safe house.
那天贾马尔的街头血案真是一团糟
It's messed up, what happened to Jamal on the corner the other day.
但贝罗最不想看到的就是再发生流血事件
But the last thing Bello wants is more bloodshed.
那为什么还给我们重型机♥枪♥
So that's why we're getting bigger guns?
这叫"威慑"
It's called "deterrence".
布里格斯
Hey, Briggs!
拜托告诉我金属音那边有好消息
Please tell me there's some hopeful news on the Jangles front.
我也想
I wish.
我到现在都不知道那家伙长什么样
I still don't even really know what the guy looks like. You know?
我每次见到他 脸上都蒙了块大手帕
Every time I saw him, he had a bandana on his face.
当然 他总带着那串叮当作响的钥匙
Course, he always had those damn rattling keys.
但我还是只有这些线索
But, uh, yeah, it's still all I got to go on.
怎么了 贝罗开始紧张了吗
Why? Bello's getting nervous, huh?
他给手下弄了些重型军♥火♥
He's bringing in some intense weaponry for his boys.
猜猜谁负责训练他们
And, uh, guess who gets to train 'em?
那些尼日利亚牛仔都孺子不可教啊
Well, you know, the Nigerian cowboy's never been one to go halfway.
同时 在街头
Yeah, meanwhile, on the street,
还有人带着砍刀
there's guys with machetes...
和冲♥锋♥枪♥
and assault rifles.
坚持住
Yeah, you just got to hang in there, you know.
我跟你说 我不想再坚持了
You know what? I'm done hanging in there.
是我教会这些人怎么让子弹乱飞的
Bullets are gonna start flying, and I trained these guys.
我要上报联调局
I'm going to the FBI,
我跟他们说我们已经掌握了贝罗足够的证据
and I'm telling them we have more than enough on Bello.
-可以进一步行动了 -不行
- It's time to move in. - No, you're not.
还不到时候
Not yet.
留着贝罗可以让我们离金属音更近
Keeping Bello in play gets us closer to Jangles.
还有奥丁
And Odin.
还有奥丁 说得对
And Odin. That's right.
麦克 有时候就要用一个魔鬼做诱饵
You know, Mike, sometimes it's all about using one monster
来抓到别的魔鬼
as bait to get the others.
我知道不好办 进展也慢
I know it's tough, it's slow,
但这就是我们的工作
but that's the job we signed up for.
你一直以来的工作是什么
What job is it that you've been doing?
我在抓捕团伙首领
I am hunting down leads, okay?
我想弄明白那家伙到底长什么样
I'm trying to put a face to this dude.
我要伸张正义 就跟你一样
I want justice, just like you do.
正义
Justice?
那你肯定是不想报仇了
Sure you don't want vengeance?
二者兼有吧
Little bit of both, huh?
要把连环杀手绳之以法
Justice for a serial mass murderer,
还要向那个差点用一根针
and vengeance for a sadistic bastard
就把我的生活毁掉的残暴混♥蛋♥报仇
who came this close to destroying my life with a needle.
这样才算"结案"
Let's just call it "Closure".
为什么布里格斯还在工作
Why is Briggs still in the field?
他有毒瘾的事我已经都跟你说清楚了
I gave you everything about his addiction.
你说你会帮他的
You said you were gonna get him help.
可现在是怎么回事
What's goin' on?
我已经把你的报告提交到华盛顿那边了
I submitted your report to D.C..
那边做出进一步指示前
Until we hear from them,
我们按原计划行事
keep working the plan.
我需要你做件事
I need you to do this.
你要窃听他吗
You're gonna bug him?
你去把发射器放到他的吉普车里
I need you to put the transmission in his Jeep,
然后把接收器放到自己车里
and the receiver, you keep in your car.
你到底想找什么
What exactly are we trying to find?
布里格斯跟卡闸集团成员已经来往很多年了
Briggs has been doing business with Caza members for years.
他很熟悉集团的人
He knows the players intimately.
我觉得他自己在跟那边做交易
I think he's made deals for himself.
他为什么要跟集团的人交易
Why would he work with the cartel?
他们折磨过他
They tortured him.
他们害他染上了毒瘾
They got him addicted to heroin.
然后他们就那样放他走了
And then they just let him walk away.
你觉得为什么布里格斯那么不愿意动贝罗
Why do you think Briggs has been so reluctant to move on Bello?
他的借口是他想利用贝罗
His excuse is he wants to use Bello
"做诱饵抓到其他魔鬼"
"As bait to get to the other monsters."
他真正想做的是出♥卖♥♥♥贝罗
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表