剧集 | 好兆头 | 导航列表
会出现在他的生日派对上吗
it'll show up at his birthday party?
-对 -那我们应该过去
- Yeah. - Well, then we should be there.
也许我能阻止那只狗 其实我可以取悦它
Maybe I can stop the dog. In fact, I could entertain.
不 不 不 请别这样
No, no, no. Please, no. No.
我只需要重出江湖
I just need to get back into practice.
不 不 别再变魔术了
Oh, no, no. Don't do your magic act.
求你了 求你了 我在请求你
Please. Please! I'm actually begging you.
你不知道这有多降低身份 求你了
You have no idea how demeaning that is. Please.
-在你的指尖上 -不 在你的耳朵里
- In your finger. - No, it was in your ear.
-在你的口袋里 -就在你耳边
- It was in your pocket. - It was close to your ear.
从未在我耳边
Never anywhere near my ear.
你真无趣
You're no fun.
-这有趣吗 -是的
- Fun? - Yes.
这太丢脸了
It's humiliating.
你可以变真正的魔术
You can do proper magic.
你可以让东西消失
You can make things disappear.
但那没那么有趣
But it's not as fun.
让你消失吧
Make you disappear.
他去哪里了
Where has he got to?
星期三
他在这里吗
Is he in here... somewhere?
在这里 这个...
There he is! Ha! This--
这个回头再说
We'll come back to that one.
看见我这顶旧高帽了吗
You see, it's me old top hat.
等一下
But, wait.
这是什么
What's this?
莫非是
Could it be
是我们毛茸茸的朋友
our old furry friend,
兔子哈利
Harry the Rabbit?
它藏在小桌里
It was in the table.
你说会有精彩的魔术表演
You said there was gonna be a celebrity magician.
德文郡
我的生日会上请了佩恩和特勒
I had Penn and Teller at my party,
还有无声迪斯科
and I had a silent disco,
-还有... -你真烂
- and I got a... - You're rubbish.
抱歉 打扰一下
Excuse me, excuse me.
他说得对 你真烂
He's right, you know. You are actually rubbish.
五 四
Five, four,
三 二 一
three, two, one.
时辰已到
The time is upon us.
男孩为地狱恶犬命名之后
As soon as the boy names the Hound,
末日决战就会启动
Armageddon will begin.
去找你的主人吧
Go. Find your master.
亚当生日快乐
他还没回来
He's not back yet?
他在树林里跟朋友们玩
He's down in Hogback Wood, playing with his friends.
我告诉他下午茶时间回家
I've told him to be home by teatime.
他回来了喊我一声
Right, well, give me a shout when he gets back,
然后我们点蜡烛
then we can light the candles.
这是最棒的11岁生日
That was the best 11th birthday ever.
这恐怕是个灾难
It was all a bit of a disaster, I'm afraid.
胡说 你给他们带来了一场难忘的生日会
Nonsense. You gave them all a party to remember.
也是他们人生的最后一场生日会
Last one any of them will ever have, mind.
它晚了[完了]
It's late.
都是因为憋在你袖子里的缘故
Comes of putting it up your sleeve.
不
No.
我是说地狱恶犬
The Hell Hound.
它来晚了
It's late.
斯凯岛 享受时光…
...Isle of Skye, and your time starts--
-你好 克劳利 -你好 你是哪位
- Hello, Crowley. - Uh, hi. Who's this?
大衮 苍蝇之君
Dagon, Lord of the Files,
疯狂之主
Master of Torments.
我想确认一下地狱恶犬的事
Yeah, just checking in about the Hell Hound.
它应该已经到了
He should be with you by now.
怎么 出了什么问题吗 克劳利
Why? Has something gone wrong, Crowley?
问题 没有 没有问题 怎么会呢
Wrong? No, no. Nothing's wrong. What could be wrong?
我看见它了 是的
Oh, no, I see him now, yes.
好可爱的一条大地狱恶犬
What a lovely, big helly Hell Hound.
好的 好极了 很高兴跟您聊天
Yes, OK, great talking to you.
没有狗
No dog.
没有狗
No dog.
不是这个男孩
Wrong boy.
不是这个男孩
Wrong boy.
那个男孩正在树林里跟朋友们玩
The right boy was playing in the woods with his friends.
毕竟 今天是他生日
After all, it was his birthday.
小树林是小伙伴们的伊甸园
Hogback Wood was their Eden,
他们可以不受大人打扰玩耍的地方
where they could play unbothered by adults.
孩子们自称「他们」
The children called themselves the "Them".
佩帕 布赖恩和温斯利戴
Pepper and Brian, Wensleydale,
小寿星 团队的首脑 秘密基地创建者
and the birthday boy, their leader, who found their den
最了不起的游戏的发明人 亚当
and invented the best games of all... Adam.
今天是我生日 当然会有小狗做礼物
It's my birthday. Of course, I'm gonna get a dog.
他们永远不送你想要的礼物
You never get what you want.
我想要自行车 我告诉他们了
I wanted a bike, and I asked for it.
我说我要刀片鞍的自行车
And I told them I wanted a razor blade saddle,
12级变速的
and 12 gears and everything.
知道他们送了我什么吗
And do you know what they got me?
—辆女孩骑的车 还带车筐
A girl's bike. With a basket.
可你确实是女孩 佩帕
But you are actually a girl, Pepper.
这是性别歧视
That's just sexist.
我想要一条狗
I want a dog.
好吧 那么你♥爸♥妈
Oh, right. And your mum and dad
会送你一条老大个的罗特韦尔犬 亚当
are just going to get you a big old Rotten-weiler, then, Adam?
我不想要大狗
I don't want a big dog.
我要可以陪我玩的狗 小狗
I want the kind of dog you can have fun with. A little dog.
我要一条绝顶聪明的狗
I want a dog that's brilliantly intelligent,
能钻进兔子洞 能学会做游戏
and can go down rabbit holes, and I can teach tricks.
我会叫它...
And I'll call him...
是时候了 命名
And this is the moment. The naming.
这会赋予它生命的意义 身份和功用
This will give it its purpose, its function, its identity.
这是末日决战启动的时刻
This is the moment that sets Armageddon into motion.
地狱恶犬低声咆哮
The Hell Hound growls a low,
声音隆隆慑人
rumbling snarl of spring-coiled menace.
这种咆哮发自喉咙深处
The sort of growl that starts in the back of one throat
令闻者心脏缩紧
and ends up deep in someone else's.
我会叫它狗狗
I think I'll call him "Dog".
这种名字可以省不少事
Saves a lot of trouble, a name like that.
然后狗就会自己跑过来吗
And, what, this dog's just gonna turn up?
也许吧
Maybe.
好小子 快过来
Here, boy. Come on.
亚茨堕落公♥司♥
古董和珍本书店
末日决战马上打响
Armageddon is days away,
我们却把敌基♥督♥搞丢了
and we've lost the Antichrist.
地狱高层为什么把这摊烂事交给我
Why did the powers of Hell have to drag me into this anyway?
这话不该我说 但我确定
Well, don't quote me on this, but I'm pretty sure
因为你一直给他们发备忘录
it's because of all those memos you kept sending them,
吹嘘自己的丰功伟绩
saying how amazingly well you were doing.
他们不检查工作难道是我的错
Is it my fault they never check-up?
他们不检查工作能怪我吗
I'm to blame they never check-up??
给总部的备忘录里人人都夸大事实
Everyone stretches the truth a bit in memos to head office.
-你也清楚 -没错 但你报告里说
- You know that. - Yes, but you told them
西班牙宗教审判所是你成立的
you invented the Spanish Inquisition
第二次世界大战是你引发
and started the Second World War.
这些事情上人类比我在行 不是我的错
So the humans beat me to it. That's not my fault.
有什么东西变了
Something's changed.
我用了新古龙水 理发师推荐的
Oh, it's a new cologne. My barber suggested it.
不是你 你的味道我知道
Not you. I know what you smell like.
地狱恶犬找到它的主人了
The Hell Hound has found its master.
你确定
Are you sure?
我感觉到了 我会骗你吗
I felt it. Would I lie to you?
显然 你是恶魔 欺骗是你的天性
Well, obviously. You're a demon. That's what you do.
不 我没说谎 那个男孩 不管他身在何方
剧集 | 好兆头 | 导航列表