剧集 | 好兆头 | 导航列表
and then waterboarded, and then shot again.
别担心 如果会有人要击毙你
Don't worry, Agnes would have definitely told me
艾格妮丝一定早就告诉我了
if someone was going to shoot you.
严禁拍摄录影
禁区
警告 美国空军属地 闲人免进
美国空军基地
尼尔·盖曼
《美国众神》
就是这里
This is the place.
就这样吗 我还以为会更惊人
Is this all there is? I thought it'd be more impressive somehow.
毕竟等了几千年
All these thousands of years waiting,
只为了骑行几百英里
just for a ride of a hundred miles.
末日之战无处不在
If Armageddon is anywhere, then it is everywhere.
我们冲进去吧
Let's crash through the barriers.
不 我们进去 干完活 再出来
No. We go in, we do the job, we go out.
地理位置无关紧要
The geography is immaterial.
突击检查 军士
Surprise inspection, officer.
我没有接到任何突击检查的通知 长官
I was not informated on any surprise inspection, sir.
如果有通知 就不是突击检查了 不是吗
Well, if you had, it wouldn't be a surprise, now would it?
可以...
Can I...
能出示一下身份证吗吗 长官
Can I see some kind of identification, sir?
好的 长官
Very good, sir.
别告诉其他人我们来了 士兵
Don't tell them we're coming, officer.
我们想来个出其不意
We want it to be a surprise.
「在鹰巢之后 一大团灰烬坠落」
"Behind the eagle's nest, a great ash hath fallen."
她说得完全正确
Well, she's on the money there.
干得漂亮 迪克·特平[著名公路劫匪]
Nice going, Dick Turpin.
你还真管你的车喊迪克·特平啊
You really do call your car "Dick Turpin".
是的
Yes.
我猜你一直期待着某天有人会问你原因吧
I bet you're hoping one day someone's going to ask you why.
也许吧
Maybe.
好吧
Right.
不可能这么容易 真的不可能
It can't be this easy. It really can't.
会有警卫和摄像头的
There's going to be guards and security cameras.
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
那里
There.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为我人生中的一切
Because everything in my life,
艾格妮丝四百年前在那本书中写下的一切
everything Agnes wrote down on that book 400 years ago,
一切的一切都将我领向了这里
everything is all leading me here.
领向了此时此刻和你在一起
Now. With you.
我心里有数
I know.
-我们到底要怎样阻止他们 -拜托
- How are we going to stop them exactly? - Come on.
喊那里军事基地实在是太蠢了
It's stupid calling it a military base.
他们开放日时我去过
I went up there on their open day,
他们甚至连枪都没有
and they didn't even have guns and things.
只有一堆无线电 卫星天线之类的
Just lots of radios, satellite dishes and stuff.
是啊 都是些旋钮和转盘
Yeah, it was all knobs and dials.
傻死了
Stupid.
你的新朋友们去那里干什么
What are your new friends going to do here?
我猜他们可以进入全球军事网
Well, I suppose they could patch into the worldwide military net
然后向所有电脑发送命令
and issue orders to all computers
激活所有的自动化系统然后挑起战争
to activate all automated systems and start fighting.
实际上 那会比较难做到
Actually, that would be quite difficult.
其实并不 如果你是他们的话
Not really. Not if you're them.
距离世界末日还有31分钟
你们几个 停下来
Oi, you! Stop!
我说了停下来
I said stop!
亚当·扬 我就知道是你
Adam Young, I thought it was you.
还有你们几个 你们爸妈知道你们出门了吗
And the rest of you. Do your parents know you're out?
说实话 又没有法律禁止外出
Actually, it's not like there's a law against being out.
我是说 你不能因为「外出」而被关进监狱
I mean, you can't get sent to prison for "being out".
你们几个捣蛋鬼今晚打算去哪里
Where are you four troublemakers going this evening?
别冲着我吐舌头 小姑娘
And don't stick your tongue out at me, young lady,
不然我会去和你妈告状的
or I'll have words with your mother.
-我们要去空军基地 -如果您允许的话
- We're going to the air base. - If that's alright with you.
我是说 如果您不允许 那我们就不去了
I mean, we wouldn't want to go there if it wasn't alright with you.
亚当·扬 别以为我不会去找你♥爸♥告状
Adam Young, don't think I won't talk to your father!
能递给我一把螺丝刀吗
Can someone pass me the screwdriver?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the hell are you?
我既不属于地狱也不属于天堂
I am neither of Hell nor Heaven.
这地方到底有什么特别的
What's so special about this place anyway?
这里是个秘密的通讯枢纽
This is a classified communications hub.
一切都会经过这里
Everything comes through here.
你瞧 他们建造这里就是为了不用再上战场
See, they've made it so they don't even have to fight anymore.
-机器会替他们打 -死亡无法被替代
- Machines will do it for them. - Except the dying.
在某些事情上
When it comes to some things,
机器永远也不能取代人类
machines will never replace people.
我能感受得到
I can feel it.
再过五分钟
Another five minutes,
整个世界就要陷入战争了
and the whole world will be at war.
等战争开始之后
And once the war begins,
饥荒会随之而来...
the famine comes...
然后是污染
then the pollution.
我们开张了
We're in business.
他们掌控了电力 全球所有的
They are taking charge of the electricity, all of it.
在他们的控制之下 电力有了生命
And under their rule, it is coming to life.
它们烧化了继电器 关掉了开关
They're fusing relays. They're closing switches.
熄灭了电灯
They're turning off the lights.
他们掌控了一切
They are in control.
让这场好戏开始吧
Let's get this show off the road.
美国 北达科他州
-所有弹头已就位 -什么鬼
- All warheads armed. - What the heck?
你刚刚真的说了「什么鬼」吗
Did you really just say "what the heck"?
帮我接美军战略指挥部网络司令部 出事了
Get me STRATCOM Cyber Command. Something's happening.
开始了
It has begun.
核武密♥码♥已送达
Nuclear codes delivered.
一切都已就位 就等最后的倒计时了
Everything is set in motion for the final countdown.
剑已举起
The sword is raised,
准备出击
ready to strike.
火鸟
北大西洋 核潜艇
到底出什么事了
克林姆林发来密信
我想我们开战了
和谁
你觉得呢
乌克兰
继续猜
乌兹别克斯坦
所有国家
不仅是核毁灭
It's not just nuclear destruction.
还有化学武器
It's chemical too.
我最喜欢的后备计划都是化学武器
And my favourite standbys are all chemical.
你随便说一个
Say what you like,
钚[核弹原料]也许会让你们悲痛几千年
plutonium may give you grief for thousands of years,
但砷的效果可是永恒的
but arsenic is forever.
战争 污染 然后是冬天
The war, the pollution and then the winter.
我喜欢冬天 如此寒冷
I like the winter. So cold.
如此洁净 如此饥饿
So clean. So hungry.
♪ We will, we will rock you ♪
BGM: We Will Rock You by Queen
♪ We will, we will rock you ♪
♪ Buddy, you're a young man Hard man ♪
♪ Shouting in the street ♪
你好 打扰一下
Ah, excuse me. Sorry to bother you.
我貌似有点迷路了
I seem to have got slightly lost.
塔德菲尔德空军基地在哪
Tadfield Air Base?
有些东西是很难说出口的
There are some things it is very difficult to say.
R·P·泰勒真正想说的是
What R.P.Tyler truly wants to say is:
你的车着火了
Your car is on fire.
但他说不出口
But he can't.
车里那人一定意识到了 不是吗
I mean, the man must know, mustn't he?
也许这是某种恶作剧
Perhaps it's some kind of practical joke?
所以他说...
So he says...
你也许是拐错路口了
Might have taken the wrong turn.
路牌被吹倒了
Signpost blown down.
这错误很常见
Easy mistake to make.
应该是右手边第二个
So, second on the right.
但实际上他想说的是...
When what he wants to say is...
年轻人 你的车着火了
Young man, your car is on fire,
而你却依旧坐在里面
剧集 | 好兆头 | 导航列表