剧集 | 好兆头 | 导航列表
It's just the roads look all different in the dark.
修女们说
The nuns said to come in
在隔四五分钟宫缩一次的时候去医院
when they were four to five minutes apart.
就是个
It's just an...
我们有鸡蛋香芹三明治吗
Oh, do we have any egg and cress sandwiches?
这是哈丽特·道林
Meet Harriet Dowling
她的丈夫是美国外交官泰迪斯·道林
and her husband, American diplomat Thaddeus Dowling.
呼吸 亲爱的 保持呼吸
Breathe, honey. Just breathe.
我正在呼吸 该死的 泰德
I am breathing, goddamn it, Tad!
-你为什么不在这里 -亲爱的 我与你同在
- Why aren't you here? - Honey, I'm with you.
我与你同在 不过我也与总统同在
I'm with you. I'm just also here with the President.
哈丽特 抱歉我们得借走你丈夫
Hey, Harriet, sorry we had to borrow your husband.
生孩子是两个人类所能分享的
Birth is the single most joyous co-experience
最最幸福的人生体验
that two human beings can share,
我可一秒都不会错过
and I'm not going to miss a second of it.
泰德 我们该做事了
Tad, if we could get back to the matter at hand.
我等会儿就回来 亲爱的
I'll get back to you, honey.
你本就该和我在一起 你这个没用的东西
You're meant to be with me, you useless son of a bi--
今晚的某个时刻
At some point this evening,
道林夫人会抵达此地
Mrs Dowling will arrive.
她身边肯定会跟着特勤处干员
She will undoubtedly have Secret Service agents with her.
你们必须确保他们看不到任何不妥之事
You are all to ensure that they see nothing untoward.
特蕾莎修女和我会在四号♥产房♥给道林接生
Sister Theresa and I will deliver the Dowlings' child in room four.
一旦孩子出生
Once he has been born,
我们要把那个男婴从他母亲身边带走
we will remove the baby boy from the mother...
然后把我们大人的孩子掉包给她
and give her back our master's child.
一切就绪
Everything is ready.
今夜行动
Tonight, it begins.
玛丽·贫嘴修女
Sister Mary Loquacious?
是 打扰了 院长
Yes, excuse me, Mother Superior,
我在想另一个孩子会从哪里来
I was wondering where the other baby was going to come from?
当然不是说那个美国婴儿 很明显
Not the American baby. I mean, that's obvious.
那个就是丁丁对洞洞之后生出来的
It's just the birds and the bees.
但 你知道的
But, you know, the, um...
克劳利大人已经带着
Master Crowley is on his way
我们未来的黑暗之君赶过来了 玛丽修女
with our dark lord-to-be, Sister Mary.
我们只需要知道这些即可
We do not need to know more than that.
我们是圣贝利尔唠叨修会的撒旦教修女
We are Satanic nuns of the Chattering Order of St Beryl.
我们的教团就是为今夜而创
And tonight is what our order was created for.
格蕾丝修女
Sister Grace,
你负责接待
you are on duty reception.
玛利亚·冗长修女和凯瑟琳·啰嗦修女
Sisters Maria Verbose and Katherine Prolix,
你们去帮特蕾莎修女
you will assist Sister Theresa.
剩下的人都清楚你们自己的职责
The rest of you know your duties.
救护车来了
Oh, it's an ambulance!
就位
Places.
抱歉打扰 院长
Excuse me, Mother Superior.
我没被分配到任务 也许是疏忽了吧
I didn't get a job. Probably an oversight.
是啊 当然了
Yes, of course.
你确保一下饼干供应
You could make sure there are biscuits.
带粉红糖霜的那种饼干
The kind with pink icing.
咱们修道院食物贮藏室里好像有一罐
I think we had a tin in the convent larder.
闲人勿进
-呼吸亲爱的 呼吸 -我在呼吸呢 天哪
- Breathe, dear, breathe. - I am breathing. Oh, God!
抱歉打扰 迪尔德丽·扬
Excuse me. Deirdre Young.
宫缩现在每隔四 四分钟一次
Contractions are now four-- four minutes apart!
欢迎来到圣贝利尔 扬夫人
Welcome to St Beryl's, Mrs Young.
我们还以为你下周才会来
We weren't expecting you till next week.
我临盆的时候 亚瑟会陪我
Now, Arthur will be with me while I'm in labour.
恐怕不行
I'm afraid not.
我们觉得如果父亲在场
We believe that fathers just, uh,
会让大家的工作变得更复杂
complicate the process for everybody.
我们会通知他什么时候过来的
We'll let him know when to come up.
我不会和修女争的
Well, I'm not going to argue with nuns.
护士们业务很熟练的 迪尔德丽
Nurses know what they're doing, Deirdre.
到时候再见你
I'll see you when it's--
她会进三号♥产房♥
She'll be in room three.
好
Right.
祝你好运
Good-- Good luck.
有件事可以帮助你更好地理解人类事物
It may help to understand human affairs
那就是历史上大多数的辉煌胜利和恐怖灾难
to know that most of the great triumphs and tragedies of history
都不是因为人们本性善良
are caused not by people being fundamentally good
或本性邪恶
or fundamentally bad,
而是因为他们本性就是凡人而已
but by people being fundamentally people.
你忘了关车灯
You've left your lights on.
这招真聪明
Well, that's clever.
-红外线遥控是吗 -已经开始了吗
- It is infrared? - Has it started yet?
-她们让我出来了 -知道我们还有多长时间吗
- They made me go out. - Any idea how long we've got?
我想我们正在努力 医生
I think we were getting on with it, doctor.
明白 她在哪个房♥间
Got it. What room is she in?
-我们在三号♥产房♥ -三号♥产房♥ 知道了
- We're in room three. - Room three, got it.
人类有个用三张牌玩的把戏
There's a trick they do with three playing cards
这种把戏容易让人眼花缭乱
which is very hard to follow.
而一件类似的事情即将在这里发生
And something like it, for greater stakes
只不过赌注比一把零钱大得多
than a handful of loose change, is about to take place.
迪尔德丽·扬在三号♥产房♥
Deirdre Young is in delivery room three.
她刚生出一个金发男童
She has just given birth to a golden-haired male baby
我们称之为「婴儿甲」
we will call "Baby A".
哈丽特·道林正在四号♥产房♥分娩
Harriet Dowling is giving birth in delivery room four.
她将要生的也是个金发男童
She is having a golden-haired male baby
我们称之为「婴儿乙」
we will call "Baby B".
玛丽·贫嘴修女即将从某人手中接过一个金发男童
Sister Mary Loquacious is about to be handed a golden-haired male baby
我们称之为「神之大敌 诸王的毁灭者
we will call "The Adversary, Destroyer of Kings,
无底深渊的天使
Angel of the Bottomless Pit,
此界的王子和黑暗之君」
Prince of This World and Lord of Darkness."
-就是他吗 -是的
- Is that him? - Yup.
只不过我还以为会有怪怪的眼睛
Only I'd expected funny eyes,
或者小小的小蹄子呢
or teensy-weensy little hoofikins.
或是一条小尾巴
Or a wittle tail.
这绝对就是他
It's definitely him.
真想不到我居然能抱着敌基♥督♥
Fancy me holding the Antichrist.
还能数着他的小脚指头
Counting his little toesie-woesies.
你是不是长得像爸爸呀
Do you look like your daddy?
我打赌肯定像
I bet he does.
你是不是长得很像爸爸那边啊
Do you look like your daddy-waddykins?
并不像 带他去三号♥产房♥
He doesn't. Take him up to room three.
三号♥产房♥ 你觉得他长大以后会记得我吗
Room three. Do you think he'll remember me when he grows up?
最好祈祷他不记得
Pray that he doesn't.
三个婴儿
Three babies.
看仔细了
Watch carefully.
开始换来换去了
Round and round they go.
玛丽修女 你在这里做什么
Sister Mary, what are you doing here?
你不是应该去送饼干到餐厅吗
Shouldn't you be taking biscuits to the refectory?
克劳利大人让我把这个孩子送到三号♥产房♥
Master Crowley said to take the baby to room three.
好吧 那快送过去吧
Well, get on with it, then.
孩子生下来了吗
Has it happened yet?
我是孩子的父亲 也是她的丈夫
I'm the father. The husband. Both.
生下来了 恭喜你
Oh, yes. Congratulations.
你夫人睡着了 可怜的人儿
Your lady wife's asleep, poor pet.
双胞胎吗
Twins? What?
没人说过是双胞胎啊
Nobody said anything about twins.
不不 这个是你的孩子
Oh, no, no. This one's yours.
另一个是...别人家的
That one's... someone else's.
我只是在照看他而已
Just looking after him.
不不 这绝对是你的孩子 大使
No, no, this one is definitely yours, your ambassadorship,
从他的脑瓜顶到他的小蹄子尖...
from the top of his head to the tips of his hoofy-woofies...
-当然他没有蹄子 -噢
- which he hasn't got. - Oh.
那个 所有零件都齐全无误 对吗
All, uh, ahem, present and correct, is he?
没错 他很正常 非常非常的正常
Oh, yes. He's normal. Very, very normal.
男孩
A boy!
总统先生
Mr. President.
剧集 | 好兆头 | 导航列表