剧集 | 好兆头 | 导航列表
You know I've never actually...
那是我第一次
That was my first time.
你不说我都猜不到
I'd never have known.
鉴于世界要终结了
Well, seeing as the world's ending,
我们可以再做一次吗
can we do it again?
我们没时间了
We don't have time.
而且艾格妮丝只说我们做了一次
And Agnes only said we did it once.
不会吧
She never.
她不是...她不会连这都预言了吧
She bloody-- She can't have predicted that.
「上吧 孩子 愿你好运
"You go, boy. May fortune be with you.
安娜丝玛 我的后裔
Anathema, my descendant,
我相信他会尺寸不俗
I trust he will be fine of feature
力量...」
and mighty of..."
-老天爷啊 -穿衣服
- Oh, my dear Lord. - Get dressed.
那么 我们找到这个亚当 然后
So, we find this Adam, and then we...
阻止他吗
stop him?
我不确定了
I'm not sure anymore.
艾格妮丝没叫我们那么做
Agnes doesn't tell us to.
因为如果有一张写了指示的卡片
Because if there's a card with instructions,
那我也不知道是哪张
I don't know which one it is.
什么叫「艾格妮丝没叫我们那么做」
What do you mean, "Agnes doesn't tell us to"?
你就没做过自己想做的事吗
Don't you ever just do things for yourself?
看看结果如何
See how they turn out?
没 重要的事没有过
No, not important things.
我们还有大概一小时
And we have maybe an hour or so to go
就所有人都无力回天了
until there's nothing anybody can do.
我可一秒都不想浪费 所以 走吧
I'm not going to waste a second of it, so come on.
你不能让一个400岁的女巫指挥你
You can't let a 400-year-old witch tell you what to do.
我一辈子都在猜测艾格妮丝
I've spent my whole life trying to figure out
希望我做什么
what Agnes wanted me to do.
她从未辜负过我
And she's never failed me.
有时却是我辜负了她
Sometimes I fail her.
再来一瓶这个
Same again.
又不是我要做恶魔的
I never asked to be a demon.
有一天 我只是在自顾自地做事
I was just minding my own business one day
突然间 看哪
and then... oh, lookie here,
是路西法和他的伙伴
it's Lucifer and the guys.
最近的伙食不怎么样啊
Oh, hey, the food hadn't been that good lately.
反正那天下午我也无事可做
I didn't have anything on for the rest of that afternoon.
下一秒 我就以百万光年的速度
Next thing, I'm doing a million-light-year
自♥由♥式跳入沸腾的硫磺池
freestyle dive into a pool of boiling sulphur.
亚茨拉斐尔
Aziraphale?
-是你吗 -问得好
- Are you here? - Good question.
我不确定 以前从来没有这么干过
Not certain. Never done this before.
-你能听见我说话吗 -当然听得见你说话
- Can you hear me? - Of course I can hear you.
恐怕事情被我搞砸了
Afraid I've rather made a mess of things.
你没去半人马座阿尔法星吗
Did you go to Alpha Centauri?
没有 我改变主意了
Nah, I changed my mind.
天有不测风云
Stuff happened.
我失去了最好的朋友
I lost my best friend.
我很为你难过
I'm so sorry to hear it.
听着 我需要你回我的书店
Listen, back in my bookshop
帮我取一本书
there's a book I need you to get.
你的书店已经不在了
Oh, look, your bookshop isn't there anymore.
我真的很遗憾 它已经被烧毁了
I'm really sorry. It burned down.
什么都没剩下吗
All of it?
是啊 那是 是本什么书呢
Yeah. What-- what was the book?
那本书是位骑自行车的年轻女士落在我这儿的
The one the young lady with the bicycle left behind.
-艾格妮丝·风子的精妙 -准确预言书
- The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of-- - Agnes Nutter!
-太好了 我拿了 -在你手上吗
- Yes, I took it! - You have it?
看 纪念品
Look, souvenir!
打开看看 我在里面做了笔记
Look inside. I made notes.
那个男孩的名字 地址
It's all in there. The boy's name, address.
和其它一切都写在里面 我已经全弄清楚了
Everything else. I worked it all out.
天涯海角 我定来寻你 你在哪儿呢
Look, wherever you are, I'll come to you. Where are you?
我 我其实不在任何地方
I-I-I'm not really anywhere yet.
我的身体灵肉分离了
I've been discorporated.
你得去一趟塔德菲尔德空军基地
You need to get to Tadfield Air Base.
为什么
Why?
世界末日 一切都会在那里发生
World ending. That's where it's all going to happen.
没多少时间了 我也会设法过去
Quite soon now. I'll head there too.
我只需要找到一副能接受我的躯体
I just need to find a receptive body.
-比想象中要困难多了 -我才不要过去
- Harder than you'd think. - I'm not going to go there.
我真的很需要一副躯体
I do need a body.
可惜我不能进入你的身体
Pity I can't inhabit yours.
天使和恶魔在一起
Angel, demon...
很可能会爆♥炸♥
probably explode.
那我们在塔德菲尔德碰头
So I'll meet you at Tadfield.
但我们都得快马加鞭了
But we're both gonna have to get a bit of a wiggle-on.
-什么 -塔德菲尔德空军基地
- What? - Tadfield Air Base.
我听到了 我说的是「快马加鞭」
I heard that. It was the "wiggle-on".
探寻智慧之人请入内
Enter all seekers after wisdom.
唯有意欲揭开帷幕
Only if you are prepared to part the veil
领受故人之智慧
and receive wisdom from those who have gone before.
特蕾西夫人 我们就是来领受您智慧的
We are here to receive your wisdom, Madame Tracy.
这天气正适合进行降神会
Very good weather for a séance.
今天的天气是您运用通灵神力
Did you have them do it special, the weather,
-让老天特意安排的吗 -不是的 亲爱的
- with your psychicness? - No, dear.
他们在等我们呢
They're waiting for us.
我们家罗恩和其他人的灵魂 别让他们久等了
Our Ron and the spirits, they're waiting.
我们也很想听听他们会对我们说些什么
And we are looking forward to hearing what they are going to say to us,
等大家都完成了供奉
after we've made our donations.
亚茨拉斐尔必须找到可以寄居灵魂的宿主
Aziraphale had to find a host to inhabit.
四骑士需要为最后一程重聚
And the Four Horsemen needed to come together for their final ride.
你访问英国的目的是什么
Purpose of your visit to the U.K.?
我要去往世界末日开启之地
I ride to where the end of the world begins.
听起来很有趣
Sounds like fun.
幸福永久咖啡馆
请给我四杯茶 其中一杯要红茶
Four cups of tea, please. One of them black.
再来一个奶酪三明治
And a cheese sandwich.
你先找地方坐 等下我给你送来
You take a seat and I'll bring it over for you.
你们一共四位 对吗
Four of you, are there?
会来四位的
There will be.
我的朋友们还没到
I'm waiting for friends.
你最好待在这里等他们
You're better off waiting in here.
外面简直是地狱
It's hell out there.
不 还不是
No. Not yet.
战争
War.
好久不见
It's been a long time.
饥荒
Famine.
感觉怪怪的 我们像这样聚在一起
Feels funny, all of us getting together like this.
怪怪的
Funny?
为了迎接这个「大日子」
We've spent all these thousands of years
我们已经等了上千年 现在终于来了
waiting for the big day, and finally it comes.
我们得穿过雷雨
We'll have a thunderstorm to ride in.
你知道我们还要走多远吗
Any idea how far we've got to ride?
-一百英里 -我还以为会更远一些
- A hundred miles. - I would have thought it'd be farther, somehow.
路程不重要 要紧的是要抵达目的地
It's not the travelling, it's the arriving that matters.
有他的踪迹吗
Any sign of him yet?
二战的第二颗原♥子♥弹♥投在哪里
西班牙语的「你好」怎么说
马里奥兄弟是哪一年发行的
太阳系的第四颗行星是哪颗
埃菲尔铁塔是哪一年落成的
哪一种是地球上最长寿的生物
游戏结束
你是什么时候到的
When did you get here?
我从未离开过
I never went away.
主 你的茶快凉了
Your tea is getting cold, Lord.
好久不见了
It's been a long time.
但我们即将启程
But now we ride.
是的 现在我们出发
Yes. Now we ride.
她正在进入状态
She's going under.
不需要紧张
Nothing to be alarmed about.
她只是在用自己去和另一个世界建立连接
剧集 | 好兆头 | 导航列表