剧集 | 好兆头 | 导航列表
the world welcomed him in ways not even Crowley had expected.
我憋不住了
I can't hold it in.
但如果车流又开始动了怎么办
Well, what if the traffic starts moving again?
这里是M25
It's the M25.
你不能就这么下去
You can't just get out
然后在路中间小便吧
and have a widdle in the middle of the road.
我可以 我也要这么做
I can, and I will.
巨兽万岁
Hail the Great Beast.
你刚说了什么 赫拉斯
What'd you say, Horace?
巨兽万岁
Hail the Great Beast,
世界吞噬者
devourer of worlds.
巨兽万岁 世界吞噬者
Hail the Great Beast, devourer of worlds.
巨兽万岁
Hail the Great Beast,
世界吞噬者
devourer of worlds.
巨兽万岁
Hail the Great Beast
世界吞噬者
devourer of worlds...
M25公路意外地形成了
The M25 had become, unexpectedly,
一个围绕着伦敦的燃烧魔环
a burning magical ring of fire that surrounded London.
没有人能进出
Nobody was getting in or out.
克劳利造就了这条路 如今克劳利被困其中
Crowley had made it, now Crowley was trapped inside it.
好吧 M25现在是一个出不去的
Right. The M25 is now an impassable
燃烧地狱火环
burning ring of infernal fire,
而这都是我的错
and that's my fault.
加油 塔德菲尔德 塔德菲尔德
Come on, Tadfield. Tadfield. Tadfield.
建议司机们避开
Motorists are being advised
伦敦M25环形高速路
to avoid the M25 London orbital motorway
因为 按照交通部发言人所说
because, in the words of a Transportation Department spokesman,
「它好像是着火了还是怎么的」
"It's on fire or something."
这句话到底什么意思
What does that even mean?
我知道敌基♥督♥在哪里
I know where the Antichrist is.
我知道敌基♥督♥在哪里
I know where the Antichrist is.
我知道敌基♥督♥在哪里
I know where the Antichrist is.
-比格斯先生 -是的
- Mr Biggs... - Yes?
我给您电♥话♥ 是为了一场
I'm calling about a car accident
与你相关但是不是你造成的车祸
that was not your fault that you were involved in.
混♥蛋♥
Bugger.
一个排除了
他骂我
布劳先生
-喂 -布劳夫人吗
- Hello? - Mrs Blore?
什么事
Wha' is it?
我联♥系♥您是想谈一下
I'm calling about a car accident
最近一起与您有关的车祸
that you were recently involved in.
您有资格申请赔偿
You are eligible for compensation.
真要命
Oh, for Heaven's sake.
又一个吃了闭门羹
安东尼·考利
喂
Yes?
您好 考利先生
Hello, Mr Cowwley.
我们致电是因为最近您遭遇的一场意外
We're calling about an accident you had.
那不是意外 丽萨 我也不是克劳利
It, eh, wasn't an accident, Lisa. And this isn't Crowley.
你怎么知道的我的名字
Um, h-how do you know my name?
我知道很多事 丽萨
I know lots of things, Lisa.
我应该感谢你放我出来 是不是
I should be grateful to you for setting me free, shouldn't I?
我是说 我应该亲自来谢谢你
I mean, I should thank you personally
然后见见你的朋友
and meet your friends.
我要挂电♥话♥了
I'm hanging up the phone now.
太晚了
Too late.
我正需要这个
I needed that.
好了
Right.
所以真的有敌基♥督♥
So there really is an Antichrist?
敌基♥督♥此时此刻
The Antichrist is alive
正存在于这个地球上 中士
and on the Earth at this moment, Sergeant.
他将让末日决战成真
He is bringing about Armageddon.
我相信你肯定能明白
I'm sure you can see
任何讲道理的人都不会
that the imminent destruction of the world
允许这个世界面临毁灭
is not something that any reasonable person would permit.
-没错 -我说得对吗
- No. - Am I correct?
-是 -敌基♥督♥
- Aye. - The Antichrist...
必须死 沙德维尔中士
must be killed, Sergeant Shadwell.
而你就是要杀了他的那人
And you... are the man to do it.
这我可不太确定
Well, I don't know about that.
猎巫军队 我们只杀巫师
Um, the Witchfinder Army, we just kill witches.
我肯定你已经杀过很多巫师了
I'm sure you've killed lots of those.
年轻的时候
Well, early days.
你们的这个敌基♥督♥ 他有多少乳♥头♥
This Antichrist of yours, how many nipples does he have?
有很多
Oh...uh... oodles of them.
有很多乳♥头♥呀
Pots of nipples.
到处都是乳♥头♥ 哈哈哈
Nipples everywhere. Ha-ha-ha!
那就非我莫属了
Then I'm your man.
中士 你有什么武器
Now, Sergeant, what weapons do you have?
-这个 -有没有更厉害的
- Here. - Yes, anything more substantial?
我有针
Um, I've got pins...
还有猎巫人达尔林普尔上校的雷电枪
and the Thunder Gun of Witchfinder Colonel Dalrymple.
它能用任何东西当子弹 银弹
It'll fire anything. Silver bullets.
那是打狼人的
That's werewolves.
-大蒜 -吸血鬼
- Ehh... Garlic? - Vampires.
板砖
Bricks?
这肯定很有用
That should do nicely. Ha!
加油 一定有办法过去的
Come on. There must be a way across it.
燃烧的路 你预言到这个了吗 艾格妮丝
Burning roads. You predict this, Agnes?
为什么没有个索引
Why isn't there an index?
你不可能逃出伦敦
You'll never escape London.
什么都逃不掉
Nothing can.
哈斯塔 在语♥音♥信箱里过得如何
Hastur. How was your time in voicemail?
好笑 随便开玩笑吧 克劳利
Funny, ha-ha. Joke all you like, Crowley.
你无路可逃了
There's nowhere to run.
你现在不应该排队等着参战吗
Aren't you to be lining up, ready for battle around now?
地狱不会遗忘
Hell will not forget.
地狱不会原谅
Hell will not forgive.
你知道真正的敌基♥督♥在哪 是不是
You know where the real Antichrist is, don't you?
你不会找到他的
You'll never reach him.
你完蛋了 克劳利
You're done, Crowley.
你觉得你能穿过那个吗
Think you're going to get across that?
没有路可走了
There's nowhere to go.
让我们试试看
Let's find out.
什么 为什么你在开车
What-- what-- why are you driving?
这...停下
That's-- what-- Stop this thing.
你知道我最喜欢时间哪点吗
You know the thing I like best about time,
就是每天都会让我们更远离14世纪
is that every day it takes us further away from 14th century.
我真的很不喜欢14世纪
I really didn't like the 14th century.
-你倒是会喜欢的 -是的
- You'd have loved it, then. - Yeah.
14世纪没有汽车
They didn't have any cars back in the 14th century.
聪明可爱的人类发明的汽车
Lovely, clever human people inventing cars,
高速公路以及挡风玻璃刮水器
and motorways, and windscreen wipers.
-真的很厉害 -是
- You got to hand it to them. - Yeah. Aah!
停车 结束了
Stop it. It's over.
你死定了 听到了吗 克劳利
You're doomed! You hear me, Crowley?
死定了 无论怎样 死定了
You're doomed. Whatever happens. Doomed!
瞧啊 今天越来越妙了
See? This day's already got better.
BGM: I'm In Love With My Car by Queen
♪ When I'm holding your wheel ♪
停下 你会害我们俩灵肉分离的
Stop this! You'll discorporate us both!
-这不好笑 -拜托
- This is not funny! - Come on!
要走就走得有格调
If you've got to go, then go with style!
我恨你
I hate you!
你是我的车
You are my car.
我从新车开到现在 不许着火
I've had you from new. You are not going to burn.
想都不要想
Don't even think of it.
克劳利有其他恶魔 尤其是哈斯塔
Crowley has something no other demons have,
没有的东西 想象力
especially not Hastur: an imagination.
现在 他想象自己安然无恙
Right now, he's imagining that he is just fine,
而一吨♥燃烧的金属 橡胶和皮革
and that a ton of burning metal, rubber and leather
是一台功能齐全的汽车
is a fully functioning car.
剧集 | 好兆头 | 导航列表