剧集 | 好兆头 | 导航列表
他的旅程从驾驶着宾利开始
He had started the journey in his Bentley,
无论如何都要开着它结束
and he was damned if he wasn't going to finish it
无论如何都要开着它结束
in the Bentley as well.
研究人员正在赶来的路上
The boffins are on their way.
现在什么也逃不出伦敦
In the meantime, nothing is getting out of London.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
那是什么
What was...?
好吧 现在已经是别人的问题了
Right now, that's someone else's problem.
他在招手
He was waving.
♪ The machine of a dream ♪
让你们闭嘴我很抱歉
Listen, I'm sorry I made you all shut up,
我要让你们能说话了
but I'm going to make it so you can talk again,
然后我们一起玩游戏
and we'll all play a game.
我们见见我的新朋友
We're all going to meet my new friends.
你们会喜欢他们的
You'll like them so much.
来我身边
Come to me!
来我身边
Come to me!
来吧 我们还可以做朋友
Come on. We can still be friends.
等所有人都消失
After all the people have gone,
你们可以统治剩下的世界
you can rule the world that's left.
温斯利 美洲给你
Wensley, you can have America.
佩帕 亚洲和俄♥罗♥斯♥给你
And Pepper, you get Asia and Russia.
布赖恩 欧洲和非洲给你
And Brian, you can have Europe and Africa.
狗狗 澳大利亚给你
And Dog, you can have Australia.
我们统治世界
So we'd rule the world.
那你呢 亚当
But what about you, Adam?
什么
What?
你要统治哪里
What bit are you going to have?
我要在这里 跟以前 一样
I'll be here, same as always.
你一个人吗
On your own?
我不想去任何其他地方
I don't want to go anywhere else.
这里也是我们的猪背森林
And this is our Hogback Wood too.
我们不想去美洲也不想去亚洲
We don't want to go to America or Asia.
你们会照我说的做
You will do as I say.
不然怎样
Or what?
你已经封了我们的嘴 把我们定在这里
You've already taken our mouths and frozen us here.
我们走不了
We can't get away.
其实 他可以杀了我们
Actually, he could kill us.
是的 你可以
Yes, you could do that.
你们不再被定身了
You aren't frozen anymore.
你们想去哪里都可以 我不在乎
You can go anywhere you want. See? I don't care where you go.
-再见 亚当 -再见 亚当
- Goodbye, Adam. - Goodbye, Adam.
是的 再见 亚当
Actually, yes. Goodbye, Adam.
你们说「再见」是什么意思
What do you mean "goodbye"?
别跟着我们
Stop following us.
我没有跟着你们
I'm not following you.
我们不是朋友了 我们不喜欢你
We aren't your friends anymore. We don't like you.
我不在乎
I don't care.
狗狗 回来
Dog, come back.
狗狗
Dog!
让他们走 世界属于你
Let them go. You have the world.
力量属于你 荣耀属于你
You have the power. You have the glory.
让他们走
Let them go.
把我的狗还给我
Give me back my dog!
它不是你的狗 它属于它自己
He's not your dog. He's his own dog.
我想它不喜欢你了
I don't think he likes you anymore.
你真吓人 你不是我们的朋友
You're really scary, and you aren't our friend.
你不是任何人的朋友
You aren't anybody's friend.
你要烧毁一切 为什么
You're going to burn all this away. Why?
因为有些大人弄坏了世界
Because some adults mucked things up.
那就把它修好 而不是毁掉它
That's a reason to fix it, not destroy it.
求你们回来
Come back. Please?
你好 小家伙 你好 亚当
Come on, little one. Hello, Adam.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我刚才
I wasn't...
我刚才脑子不清楚
I don't think I was thinking straight.
我现在好了
I am now.
亚当 你做了什么
Adam, what have you done?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是需要把我开启的东西结束掉
But whatever I've started, we've got to stop it.
我们需要我们的自行车
We need our bicycles.
5分钟后这里见
Meet back here in five minutes.
我们要去哪儿
Where are we going?
亚当
Adam.
亚当 我们取了自行车去哪儿
Adam, after we get our bikes, where are we going?
世界末日 不远
The end of the world. It's not far.
-我懂了 -是吗
- I've got it. - Oh, yeah?
如果艾格妮丝要指导你的行为
If Agnes tells you what to do,
而我们必须照做
and we need to do this right,
你只要选一张卡片就好
then you just need to pick a card, any card.
「天空赤红之际」
"When the skies are crimson seen..."
这一点她说对了
Well, she got that bit right.
「汝二人当立于生命世界
"...then ye both must stand between the world of life
与战争世界之间 铁鸟不再降落处」
and the world of war, where the iron bird lands no more."
你看
See?
说的可能是我们
It could be talking about us.
「铁鸟不再降落处」
"Where the iron bird lands no more."
铁鸟 可能是飞机
Iron bird. That could be a plane.
飞机不降落的地方是哪
Where don't they land?
镇子外面有个美国空军基地
There's an American Air Force base outside of town.
已经不再降落飞机了
They don't land planes there anymore.
我在镇上酒吧见到了几个在那里工作的人
I met some of the guys who work there at the village pub.
但我们为什么要去那儿
But why would we go there?
那里留下的
I mean, all they have left in there
都是通讯设备
is communication technology.
计算机之类的
Computers and stuff.
没有任何能炸的东西
Nothing explosive at all.
我的上帝
Oh, my God.
亲爱的女士 在我看来
Dear lady, it seems to me,
走路也比这快
we could make better time walking.
能超过10英里就是神迹了
It'd be a miracle to get past 10 miles an hour.
神迹 是的 没错
Miracles. Yes. Right.
千万要抱紧了 沙德维尔中士
Uh, hold on extremely tightly, Sergeant Shadwell,
如果你乐意的话
if you'd be so kind.
别往下看 沙德维尔中士
Don't look down, Sergeant Shadwell!
我们出发
And off we go then!
我们似乎迷路了
I'm afraid we're lost.
路标牌肯定是被风吹倒了
The signposts must have blown down.
我们要去空军基地
We're looking for the air base.
右手边第二个路口
Well, it's second on the right.
不完全是右边
It's not exactly on the right.
刚开始是向左
You go to the left, but you'll find
但你会发现路最终拐向右侧
that it winds its way around to the right eventually.
路标写着坡瑞特小路
It's signposted "Porrit's Lane".
你们会进入小镇 然后经过「公牛和小提琴」
You'll come into the village, you go up past the Bull and Fiddle
你们不会错过那地方的
and you can't miss it.
我似乎没听太明白
Not sure I got that.
我明白了 走吧
I did. Let us go.
「在鹰巢之后 一大团灰烬坠落」
"Behind the eagle's nest a great ash hath fallen."
就是那里
That's it.
知道吗 我家人一直以为这一条
You know, most of my family thought it was something
讲的是俄♥国♥革命
to do with the Russian Revolution.
知道吗 那地方有些很严肃的人
You know, these places have some pretty serious people
端着好大个的枪站岗
with some extremely big guns guarding them.
就算试图闯入的时候没被击毙
And if we don't get shot trying to break in,
我们在世界末日前的最后几分钟
then we're going to spend the last few minutes
也要在没有窗子的牢房♥里度过了
before the world ends in a little cell without any windows in it--
我想你是有一点儿兴奋过度了
Okay. I think you're getting yourself a little overexcited.
我没有 我只是在平静地担心
I'm not. I'm getting myself quite calmly worried
会被人枪击 丢进牢房♥
about being shot, and then put in a cell,
施以水刑 再枪毙
剧集 | 好兆头 | 导航列表