剧集 | 好兆头 | 导航列表
Hi.
年轻人
Young man...
末日决战必须再度开启
Armageddon must... restart.
立刻马上
Right now.
暂时的阻碍
A temporary inconvenience
无法妨碍到更伟大的利益
cannot get in the way of the greater good.
至于妨碍了什么 等打出结果了再说
As to what it stands in the way of, that has yet to be decided.
这场仗必须现在决定 小男孩
But the battle must be decided now, boy.
这是你的命
That is... your destiny.
这一切都是安排好的 现在开战吧
It is written. Now start the war.
你们两个都希望这世界终结
You both want to end the world
就为了看看哪边更厉害
just to see whose gang is best?
显而易见的
Obviously.
这可是伟大计划
It's the Great Plan.
这是创造地球的全部原因
It's the entire reason for the creation of the Earth.
交给我吧 亚当
I've got this. Adam...
当这一切都结束
when all this is over,
你就可以统治世界了
you're going to get to rule the world.
你难道不想统治世界吗
Don't you want to rule the world?
整天帮佩帕 温斯利还有布赖恩想着
It's hard enough having to think of things for Pepper and Wensley
做些什么才不无聊已经够累的了
and Brian to do all the time so they don't get bored.
我已经有了我想要的全世界
I've got all the world I want.
你不能就这么拒绝承认自己是谁
Well, you can't just refuse to be who you are.
你的出生 你的命运
Your birth, your destiny,
这都是伟大计划的一部分
they're part of the Great Plan.
打扰了 你一直在说伟大计划
Excuse me, you keep talking about the Great Plan.
亚茨拉斐尔 或许你应该继续闭嘴
Aziraphale, maybe you should just keep your mouth shut.
有一件事我不太懂
One thing I'm not clear on.
它是不可言喻的计划吗
Is that the Ineffable Plan?
伟大计划 早写明了
The Great Plan! It is written.
世界诞生
There shall be a world,
持续六千年 最终毁于火中
and it shall last for 6,000 years and end in fire and flame.
是 这听着像是伟大计划
Yes, yes, that sounds like the Great Plan.
但我只是好奇 这也是不可言喻的计划吗
Just wondering, is that the Ineffable Plan as well?
它们是一回事
Well, they're the same thing.
你也不知道
You don't know.
这会是件憾事 如果你以为你在按照
Well, it'd be a pity if you'd thought you were doing
伟大计划说的做
what the Great Plan said,
但其实你做的
but you were actually going
跟上天的不可言喻的计划正相反
directly against God's Ineffable Plan.
大家都知道伟大计划 对吧
I mean, everyone knows the Great Plan, yeah?
但不可言喻的计划
But the Ineffable Plan...
它不可言喻 不是吗
is-- well, it's ineffable, isn't it?
从定义上讲 我们就不能知道这个计划
By definition, we can't know it.
但它都写下来了
But it is... written.
上天不会拿宇宙玩闹
God does not play games with the universe.
你没在天堂待过吗
Where have you been?
过来说...
Can I just--?
我需要跟总部谈一下
I'm going to need to talk to... Head Office.
我要如何让一千万天使
How I am supposed to get 10 million angels to
停下他们征战的步伐
stand down from their war footing is--
想都不敢想
It doesn't bear thinking about.
那你来试试让一千万恶魔
You should try to get 10 million demons
放下他们的武器 回去工作
to put down their weapons and go back to work.
至少我们知道这是谁的错了
Well, at least we know whose fault it is.
年轻人
Young man...
你现身地球是有原因的 且只有这一个原因
You were put on this Earth for one reason and one reason only.
那就是结束地球
To end it.
你这个不听话的小屁孩
You're a disobedient little brat.
我希望有人会告诉你父亲
And I hope someone tells your father.
他们会的
Oh, they will.
你父亲绝对不会高兴
And your father will not be pleased.
他们好奇怪 是不是
Weren't they odd?
不不
No! No!
不不不 不不不不
No! No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
怎么了 我能感觉到有事发生
What's happening? I can feel something.
他们说了
They did it.
他们告诉他父亲了
They told his father.
不
Oh, no.
他的撒旦父亲并不高兴
And his Satanic father is not happy.
可能是火山
Perhaps it's a volcano.
不是 英国没有任何活火山
No, there aren't any volcanoes in England.
它很生气 不管它是什么 我能感受到
It's really angry, whatever it is. I can feel it.
越来越近了
It's getting closer.
-发生了什么 -你可以说我是傻老头
- What's happening? - Well, you can call me an old silly,
但看起来是魔鬼来了 撒旦本人
but it looks like the devil is coming, Satan himself.
就是这样了吗
That's the way it is, is it?
谁想要伤害巴比伦的妓♥女♥
Anyone wants to hurt the whore of Babylon
要先击败我
is going to have to get past me.
沙德维尔先生
Oh, Mr Shadwell.
好了 都完蛋了
Right. That was that.
很高兴这辈子认识你
It was nice knowing you.
我们现在还不能放弃
We can't give up now.
这是撒旦本人
This is Satan himself.
不是为了末日决战 是为了私人恩怨
It isn't about Armageddon. This is personal.
我们完蛋了
We are fucked!
快想办法 不然...
Come up with something or...
不然我再也不跟你说话了
or I'll never talk to you again.
亚当 听好
Adam, listen,
你父亲现在来毁灭你了
your father is coming to destroy you.
很可能是要毁掉我们所有人
Probably to destroy all of us.
我爸 他不会伤害任何人
My dad? He wouldn't hurt anybody.
不是你地球上的父亲 是撒旦
Not your Earthly father. Satan.
你那已经不归属天堂的父亲
Your father who is no longer in Heaven.
他来了 他很生气
He is coming, and he is angry.
你希望我做什么
So, what do you want me to do about it?
和他对抗吗
Fight him?
我觉得和他对抗不会有什么好处
I don't think fighting him would do any good.
你必须想一些别的办法
You're going to have to come up with something else.
但我还是个孩子
But I'm just a kid.
但这不是个坏事 亚当
But that's not a bad thing to be, Adam.
我之前很害怕你会成为地狱的化身
You know, I was scared that you'd be Hell incarnate.
我希望你能成为天堂的化身
I hoped you'd be Heaven incarnate.
但你二者皆不是
But you're not either of those things.
你要更好
You're much better.
你是人类的化身
You're human incarnate.
亚当 现在现实都听你指挥
Adam, reality will listen to you right now.
你可以改变一切
You can change things.
不管发生什么 不论好坏
And whatever happens, for good or for evil...
我们都在你身边
we're beside you.
我将再次启动时间
I'm going to start time.
不管你做什么 你都没有多少时间
You won't have long to do whatever you're going to do.
要赶快下手
Do it quickly.
我的儿子呢
Where is my son?
你吗 你就是我叛逆的儿子吗
You? You're my rebellious son?
过来
Come here.
你不是我爸爸
You're not my dad.
爸爸才不会在你快要11岁了才出现
Dads don't wait until you're 11 to say hello,
-然后骂你一顿 -什么
- and then turn up to tell you off. - What?
就算我爸爸要教训我了
If I'm in trouble with my dad...
那也不是你来
...then it won't be you.
而是一直陪伴着我的爸爸教训我
It's going to be the dad who was there.
你不是我爸爸
You're not my dad.
你说什么
What did you say?
你能做到
You can do it.
说吧 亚当 再说一遍
Say it, Adam. Say it again!
过来
Come here.
你不是我爸爸
You're not my dad.
你从来都不是
You never were.
不
No.
不 不 不 不
剧集 | 好兆头 | 导航列表