剧集 | 好兆头 | 导航列表
在起源之前
不好意思
Excuse me.
喂
Oi!
什么事 是你叫我吗
Yes? Was that you?
你好 对 如果可以的话
Oh, hi, yeah. Err, look, if you don't mind,
你能拿着这个吗 我要用曲柄启动它
could you hold this, while I crank it all up?
哪边朝上
Um, which way up does it go?
就那样 拿住就好了 就这样
Well, like that. Just hold it tight. There we go.
准备好了吗 -准备好做什么
Alright, ready? - For what?
好了 真棒
There you go, lovely.
谢谢 你现在可以放下了
Thank you, you can put it down now.
好的 这就完了吗
Right. Is that it?
没有 那只是预热引擎
Oh, no. That's just priming the engine.
这才是好玩的部分呢
This is the fun bit.
我等待这一刻已经...
I've been waiting for this since, um...
已经很久了
well, always.
你好啊
Um. Hello.
我叫亚茨拉斐尔 -幸会
I'm Aziraphale. - Nice meeting you.
好了 开始喽
Okay, here goes.
要有物质 要有重力
Let there be matter, let there be gravity,
要有这本书上
let there be everything from pages
从第11页到第3000602页上所有的东西
11 to 3,000,602 inclusive.
有什么事应该发生吗 -是的 抱歉
Is something meant to happen? - Oh, right, sorry, yes, yes.
我就知道我漏了一样
I knew I'd missed one.
要有光
Let there be light.
我的天
Oh, good lord.
看看你 多漂亮啊
Look at you, you're gorgeous.
这都是你自己弄出来的吗
Oh. You made it all yourself?
差不多吧 我不是... 我不是...
Ah, well, I mean, more or less. I wasn't... I wasn't, um...
最初的创意不是我想到的
I wasn't the original concept designer,
但这件事我和上面配合得很紧密
but I worked very closely with upstairs on it.
真的非常美 -谢谢
Well it's very pretty. - Oh, thank you.
我觉得你干得非常出色
And I think you've done an excellent job.
所以这是用来做什么的 -你什么意思
So, what's it for? - How do you mean?
这东西到底是干什么的
Well, what exactly does it all do?
这美妙的东西什么都能做
Oh, right. Well, what doesn't this beauty do?
本质上 它是个星工场
Basically, it's a star factory.
你所能看见的星尘和气体其实是在制♥造♥
All the dust and gas you can see, it's actually building
差不多五千颗新的恒星和原行星
about 5,000 young stars and protoplanets.
大多数的星体宇宙起源时都有一定年纪了 但这些
Most of the universe of stars will come pre-aged, but these ones
才刚刚出生
are only starting out.
酝酿个几百万年 然后
A few million years to bake, and then
砰 就会遍布繁星了
boom, stars everywhere!
真不错
Oh, that's nice.
但你要知道 上面目前的指令
You know, the current word from upstairs
是再过六千年左右
is that we'll be shutting this all down again
就把这些关闭
in about 6,000 years.
可那也太短了
But that's nothing!
这有什么意义啊
What's the point in creating
创造出一个拥有上万亿星系的无限宇宙
an infinite universe with trillions of star systems
可只让它运转几千年
if you're only gonna let it run for a few thousand years?
引擎恐怕都还没完全热起来呢
The engine won't have properly warmed up by then.
意义是吧 这个...
Ah, the point. Ah, well,
你听说过地球吧
you've heard of Earth?
说不上了解
Yeah, not as such.
就一颗蓝绿色行星
Ah. Blue-green planet.
等他们创建那个象限时 它会在那边某个地方
It'll be over there somewhere when they roll out that quadrant.
那里就是我们正在设计的
Now that's where the people
"人类"所要生存的地方
that we're currently designing are going to be.
我看过计划了
I've seen the plans.
我们将会从拥有繁衍能力的两个人开始
We're going to start out with a breeding pair,
很快就会有乌央乌央的很多人出来
and then pretty soon there'll be oodles of them
他们繁衍起来就像...
They'll breed like um...
就像人类一样繁衍
Well, they'll breed like people.
我的理解是
The impression I get
恒星们还有你的...
is that the stars and your um...
叫它星云吧 -对
Err, call it a nebula. - Right.
它们的存在
Well, they exist
就是为了让人类
just so that the people
得以仰望夜空
can look up into the night sky
惊叹于万能之主所创造的
and marvel at the illimitable vastness
无垠苍穹
of The Almighty's creation.
可那也太傻了
But that's idiocy!
这是宇宙 不是什么华丽的墙纸
It's the universe, it's not just some fancy wallpaper!
上千万的星系 数万亿颗恒星 乌央乌央的...
Millions of galaxies, trillions of stars, oodles of...
一切 并不只是放在那一闪一闪亮晶晶的
everything! It's not just put here to twinkle!
大部分甚至在地球上都看不见
Most of it won't even be visible from Earth.
你们为什么不把地球
Why don't you put Earth
置于宇宙的中心 这样景观不是更好
in the middle of the universe so the view's better?
我们可不负责
It's not our job to
给万能的上帝提供创造宇宙细节的建议
advise The Almighty on the details of creation.
那谁负责呢 我是说
Well, then whose job is it? I mean,
总得有人站出来说
someone has to say,
"老大 这可真是个馊主意"
"Look, boss, this is a really, really terrible idea."
恐怕那样会被视为
Well, I suspect that would be considered
僭越
inappropriate.
我想应该不会有人反对我
Well, I don't suppose anyone could object to me
往意见箱里丢张纸条吧
putting a note into the suggestion box.
但我认为万能的上帝
I don't believe The Almighty
从来就没创建过意见箱
has actually created a suggestion box.
再说了
And furthermore,
我觉得我们都没资格提意见说
I don't think it's our place to start suggesting
应该弄个意见箱
that there should be a suggestion box.
如果我是总负责人
Well, if I was the one running it all,
我会希望有人来问问题 提出新的见解
I'd like it if someone asked questions. Fresh point of view.
你不能创建个宇宙
You can't just create a universe,
运转个几千年然后就停下来
run it for a few thousand years, and then stop.
我喜欢那个粉蓝色的角落 就在那块
I like the pinky-blue bit in the corner of the,
星云上 没错 特别...那个
the nebula. Yes, it's very um, ah!
可我还是奉劝你一句
Um, but look, word to the wise,
我真不想看到你惹上麻烦
I'd hate to see you getting into any trouble.
谢谢你的帮助
Mm, thanks for your help.
还有你的建议 不过换我就不会担心
And thanks for your advice. I wouldn't worry though.
我就问几个问题 能惹上什么麻烦呢
How much trouble can I get into just for asking a few questions?
第一章
到达
好兆头
第二季
伦敦
如今
"亲爱的斐尔先生
"Dear Mr. Fell.
我需要和您商讨一些事项
There is something about which I need to speak with you
十分...谨记吗 十分紧急
on a matter of some... ugrency? Urgency.
您忠实的朋友 玛姬"
Yours very faithfully, Maggie."
你好 玛姬
Hello, Maggie.
我看到字条了
I got your note.
是这样
I thought you, well,
这几年收入惨淡
it's been such a rough couple of years,
又封城 网上也没人买♥♥
between the lockdowns and the Internet orders not coming and...
我两周内就能收拾好离开
I can be out of here in two weeks.
离开
Out of here?
为什么
Why?
你不想干了吗
Don't you like it anymore?
不 斐尔先生 我喜欢这家店
Oh, Mr. Fell, I love this shop!
我从小就喜欢这家店 但是
I've loved it since I was a baby. But...
我拖了太久的房♥租
I know how behind I am on rent.
没收租完全是我的错啊
Well then that's entirely my fault for not collecting the rent.
这事过去了
There.
我记得你说过
Now, I believe you said
会帮我进一些肖斯塔科维奇的唱片
you were getting in some Shostakovich records for me.
可是我付不起房♥租
I can't pay the rent.
非常对不起 我下周就能走
I'm so sorry. I can be out of here next week.
只要再给我点收拾的时间
I just have to pack it all up.
玛姬 如果你走了
剧集 | 好兆头 | 导航列表