剧集 | 好兆头 | 导航列表
Right.
那我就向塔德菲尔德进发了
Well, off to Tadfield, then.
去吧 猎巫人二等兵帕西法
Off you go, Witchfinder Private Pulsifer.
愿光明的大军与你同行
And may the armies of glory march beside you.
世界在改变
The world was changing.
亚当所相信的
What Adam believed was true
正在变为现实
was beginning to happen in reality.
我在拉♥萨♥经营一家不错的收音机修理店
我刚停下来喝茶
突然就到了这里 穿成这样
这还用说
我正在日喀则卖♥♥火车票
哦 茶歇结束了
上午好 先生或女士或中性人
Morning, sir, madam or neuter.
这是您的星球 对吗
This your planet, is it?
对 我想是的
Yes, I suppose so.
-已经拥有很长时间了吧 -不是我个人的
- Had it long, have we? - Not personally.
作为一个种族 已经有五十多万年了
As a species, about half a million years, I think.
已经开始产生酸雨了 是不是 先生
Been letting the old acid rain build up, haven't we, sir?
一直在肆无忌惮地排放碳氢化合物 对吧
Been letting ourselves go with the old hydrocarbons, perhaps?
-抱歉 -我很遗憾地通知您 先生
- Sorry? - Well, I'm sorry to have to tell you, sir,
你们的极地冰盖
but your polar ice caps are significantly below
小于此类行星的标准面♥积♥ 先生
regulation size for a planet of this category, sir.
这次就算了
We'll overlook it on this occasion.
事实上 先生 我们受命要向您传达—条口信
The fact is, sir, we've been asked to bring you a message.
给我吗
Oh? Me?
口信开始「我们向您传达—条关于世界和平
Message runs, "We bring you a message of universal peace,
和宇宙和谐之类的口信」
cosmic harmony, and suchlike."
口信结束
Message ends.
十分感谢
Oh, that's very kind.
您知道我们为什么
Have you any idea why
要向您传达这个口信吗 先生
we've been asked to bring you this message, sir?
我想是因为人类已经驾驭了原子能和...
I suppose what with man's harnessing of the atom and, er--
我们也不知道 先生
Neither have we, sir.
搞不清楚
Neither have we.
你怎么了
You what?
我刚被外星人拦下来
I just got pulled over by aliens.
你数他们的乳♥头♥了吗
Did you count their nipples?
-我没有 -你是猎巫人
- I didn't think - You're a witchfinder,
别去猎外星人
not an alien finder.
但我会记下来的
But I'll make a note of it.
不知道你的《新宝瓶座文摘》杂♥志♥有没有提到过
I don't know if this is in your New Aquarian magazines,
但我觉得我们应该拯救鲸鱼
but I was thinking we ought to save the whales.
其实 鲸鱼会唱歌♥
Whales can sing, actually.
它们的大脑非常大
And they have very big brains.
但现在剩下的数量已经少得可怜了
And there's hardly any of them left.
如果它们真的这么聪明
If they're so clever,
那它们整天在海里在干什么呢
what are they doing in the sea all day?
游游泳 吃吃东西
Just swimming and eating things
还有唱唱歌♥ 天 我想当鲸鱼
and singing and-- Oh, my God, I want to be a whale.
好
Right.
让我们来拯救鲸鱼
We'll save the whales, then.
所有鲸鱼
All of them.
这不是一艘捕鲸船
This is not a whaling ship.
这是一艘科学考察船
This is a scientific research ship.
目前它考察的课题是
Currently what it is researching is the question,
一周内可以捕到多少鲸鱼
How many whales can it catch in a week?
雷达范围内看不到鲸鱼 也没有金枪鱼
They see no whales on the radar, no tuna,
没有比鳀鱼更大的鱼了
nothing bigger than an anchovy.
而现在 海床在下降
And now, the sea bottom appears to be dropping.
这不可能
正如船长说的
一定是仪器出了错
海平面又上升了
30米
在深渊的惊雷之下
Beneath the thunders of the upper deep,
深深海渊之下
far, far beneath in the abyssal sea,
沉睡着海怪
the Kraken sleepeth.
而现在 它苏醒过来了
And now it's waking up.
今日第五艘日本捕鲸船被毁
科学家们表示对这硕大无朋的海洋生物
Scientists have pronounced themselves baffled
突然出现十分不解
by the appearance of the enormous sea creature,
目前网上用传说中的海洋怪兽的名字
which the Internet has begun to refer to as "the Kraken",
-称之为「海怪」 -什么
- after the sea beast of legend. - What?
根据日本政♥府♥发言人的说法
It appears to be targeting whaling ships,
它似乎在针对式袭击日本捕鲸船
according to a spokesman for the Japanese government.
海怪之谜从何而来
上百万的寿司食用者高呼复仇
And a million sushi dinners cry out for vengeance.
我一直在想克劳利的事
I've been thinking... about Crowley.
-事情不太对 -看看这个
- Something's not right. - Oh, look at this.
我今天本该去米吉多见那个男孩
I meant to be getting ready to go to Megiddo to meet the boy.
我应该已经出发了
I should be leaving now.
然而 我拿着只桶站在这里
Instead, I'm standing here with a bucket,
等维修工来修那该死的水管
waiting for maintenance to come fix another bloody pipe.
克劳利 这个滑头又干了什么
So, Crowley. What's Mr Slick done now?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
但我知道绝不是好事
But I know it's nothing good.
那没事了 他本就不该干好事
Well, that's alright, then. He's not meant to do good.
只是一个比喻的说法
Figure of speech.
那就是没干坏事
Nothing bad, then.
没干坏事
Nothing bad?
那么
So...
他没惹上麻烦
he's not in trouble?
他绝对有麻烦
He's definitely in trouble.
-或者说要有麻烦了 -我们介入吗
- Or he will be. - We going in?
不急 我们需要证据
Not yet. We need proof.
等我们有了证据 就烤了他
But once we've got it, he's toast.
一定会很疼
And that's gonna hurt.
什么 被烤吗
What, being toasted?
是的
Oh, yeah.
是的 烧烤
Right. Toast.
继续末日决战
Back to Armageddon, then.
你看看
Look at that.
3819 当一辆知更鸟蓝色马车翻倒
急救
预言警告 猎巫人将在中午12:05到达
3819 当一辆知更鸟蓝色马车翻倒
「当知更鸟蓝色马车翻倒
"When Robins blue Chariot inverted be,
三轮朝天
three wheels in the sky,
一人身带瘀伤在你床上
a man with bruises be upon your bed,
头疼欲裂需要柳木粉」
aching his head for willow fine."
他受伤了 我们得做点什么
He's hurt. Come on, we should do something.
我们应该把带他远离汽车 车可能会炸
We should get him away from the car. It might blow up.
电视上都这么演
They do that on telly.
迪克·托平不会爆♥炸♥
Dick Turpin won't blow up.
你们大概在想它为什么叫迪克·托平
You're probably wondering why it's called Dick Turpin.
因为...
Well...
米吉多原野
天启四骑士
The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse
预言中末日决战之地
骑行穿过平原来找我们
will ride over the plain to us,
然后我们的军队
and then our forces...
我认为「黑暗的力量」有点冗长
I thought "the Forces of Darkness" was a bit long,
所以我打算称我们为「黑暗一号♥」
so I'm calling us "Darkforce One."
我们升起 穿过土壤
We rise up, pushing through the earth,
与此同时 我们的对手从天而降
while our opposition descend from above.
这是末日决战
This is Armageddon.
这里是世界终结的地方
This is where the world will end.
那是希腊名字
Well, that's the Greek name for it.
严格来说 这里叫米吉多原野
Technically, the fields of Megiddo.
考古发掘现场在那边
Yeah. Archaeological excavations over there,
鳄梨园在那边
avocado fields that way.
他们在这里种鳄梨
They grow avocados here?
是的 有个笑话
Yes. We have a joke.
是这么说的
We say...
「那可是老大一颗鳄梨」
"It's going to be one big avocado."
我不喜欢笑话
I, er... I don't like jokes.
我不说笑话
I don't do jokes.
如果有人在我面前开玩笑
And when people do jokes in my presence,
他们会马上发现自己吞了自己的舌头
they rapidly find themselves swallowing their tongues.
剧集 | 好兆头 | 导航列表