剧集 | 好兆头 | 导航列表
Hello.
我是居委会主席泰勒
R.P. Tyler.
邻里监督人员
Neighbourhood watch.
年轻人 我不禁注意到你拿着地图
I couldn't help but notice, young person, that you have a map.
是在踩点吗
Casing the joint, are we?
我租下了茉莉小屋
I'm-- I'm renting Jasmine Cottage.
天啊 你是一个美国游客
Oh, good Lord, you're an American tourist.
抱歉 我以为你是一个嫌疑犯[感兴趣]
Sorry. Thought you were a person of interest.
我的确很感兴趣
Oh, I-- I am.
十一年前有个东西来到了这个村子
Listen, 11 years ago, something came to this village.
那是某种野兽或生物
Some sort of beast or creature.
如果你是邻里监督人员
And if you're neighbourhood watch,
你也许注意到了
maybe you noticed.
塔德菲尔德是一个非常体面的村庄
Tadfield is a perfectly respectable village.
如果你是来抽胖烟卷[大♥麻♥]
If you're coming here to smoke your fatty spliffers
嗨到神志不清的
and bimble off to woo-woo land,
那我建议你去别的地方
then I suggest that you go elsewhere.
比如回去美国
Like back to America.
「胖烟卷」
"Fatty spliffers"?
你们怎么看
What did you think of that, then?
他这个天使在人间待太久了
That's an angel who's been down there too long.
我不信任他
I don't trust him.
这「假设」真有意思
Hypotheticals, indeed.
牛津郡村庄又迎来白色圣诞节
苹果树在奇迹般的天气结出更多果实
你好呀
Hello.
我找猎巫人沙德维尔中士
Witchfinder Sergeant Shadwell, please.
或者他的手下
Or, um, one of his officers.
我去看看他是否有空
I shall endeavour to see if he is available.
稍等
Hold on.
在吗 沙德维尔先生
Coo-ee, Mr Shadwell.
你好 亲爱的
Oh, hello, dear.
你好 特蕾西夫人
Hello, Madame Tracy.
滚开 妓♥女♥
Away with you, harlot.
电♥话♥里有位绅士找你
There's a gentleman on the telephone for you.
他听起来非常优雅
Sounds ever so refined.
星期天我会做点好吃的猪肝
And I'll be getting a nice bit of liver for us for Sunday.
我宁愿和魔鬼共进晚餐
I'd sooner sup with the devil.
你要是能把上周的盘子还给我
So if you could just give me the plates back from last week.
我会很感激
There's a love.
你好
Aye?
沙德维尔中士
Sergeant Shadwell.
-你知道我是谁 -你是谁
- It's you-know-who. - Who?
是我 你的赞助者
Me. Your, um, sponsor.
你的手下有空吗
Listen, do you have any men free?
我需要他们去探听一下
I need them to poke about a bit.
探听
Poke?
你想让他们去哪里探听
Where exactly do you want them poking?
塔德菲尔德
Tadfield.
那是牛津郡的一个小镇
It's a small town in Oxfordshire.
我需要监视那里的一个男孩
There's a boy I need placed under observation.
知道他每时每刻在哪里
I-I need to know where he is at all times.
我会把他的地址给你
I can give you his address.
我会派出我最优秀的手下
I'll put a squad of my best men onto it.
很好 非常感谢你
Oh, good. Thank you so much.
我本该问问猎巫人奶瓶少校的
Oh, and I should have asked about Witchfinder Major Milkbottle.
听到他英年早逝的消息 我很遗憾
I was so sorry to hear of his untimely end.
我给他送了花
I sent flowers.
谢谢你的花
Aye, the flowers were appreciated.
也谢谢你送给他家人的二十英镑
And so was the extra £20 for the family.
他是位勇士
He was a brave man.
听到你说他是怎么死的时候 我惊呆了
Oh, I was flabbergasted when you told me how he died.
他是位勇士
Aye. A brave man.
下周我会去书店
I'll be by the bookstore, um, next week
取你的年费
to pick up your annual dues.
要派最好的手下去塔德菲尔德 亲爱的朋友
Squad of best men to Tadfield, dear fellow.
让他们待在那里 直到我给你进一步的指示
And keep them there until I give you more orders.
那个男孩叫亚当·扬
Now, the boy is called... Adam Young.
他的地址是塔德菲尔德 猪背巷四号♥
And his address is number four, Hogback Lane, Tadfield.
记下了吗
Have you got it?
记好了 阁下
Absolutely, Your Honour.
-就在塔德菲尔德 -对 拜拜
- Tadfield it is. - Right. Pip-pip.
你的手下就位后告诉我
And let me know when your men are in position.
拜拜
Pip-pip.
南方娘娘腔
Great southern pansy.
发现女巫了吗 猎巫人帕西法二等兵
Find any witches yet, Witchfinder Private Pulsifer?
我发现了更棒的事情
Even better than that.
有件很有趣的事情
I found something really interesting.
我发现了异常的天气模式
I've discovered some unusual weather patterns.
牛津郡里一个小镇的天气状况特别奇怪
There's a town in Oxfordshire with some very strange weather events.
是吗 下血雨了吗
Oh? Raining blood?
还是下鱼雨了
Or raining fish?
在女巫和农民发生争执之后
Satanic frost in summer withering the crops
夏天撒旦的霜冻使庄稼枯萎了吗
after some hag got into an argument with a farmer?
不 就是...
No. It's just...
这里每个时节的天气都是很完美的
it always has perfect weather for the time of year.
这算什么异象
You call that a phenomenon?
每个时节天气都正常 本身就是不正常的
Normal weather for the time of year isn't normal.
清爽的秋季 炎热漫长的八月
Crisp autumns, long, hot Augusts.
那就是你在小时候梦想的天气
The kind of weather you used to dream of as a kid.
在过去的十一年 那里每一个平安夜都下了雪
It's snowed there every Christmas Eve for the last 11 years.
我不感兴趣
Not interested.
你只需找女巫和她们造成的异象
Just look for witches and witch-caused phenomenon-enoms.
他自称瑞文·塞布尔博士
He called himself "Dr Raven Sable",
但你知道他的别名
but you know him by another name.
饥荒
他喜欢饥饿
He loves hunger.
他喜欢那些在高档餐厅吃得不够的人
He loves people not eating enough in fancy restaurants.
这是您的主菜 女士
Your main course, madam.
加了少许西兰花凝胶的鸡肉沫和蘑菇泡沫
Chicken froth on a reduction of broccoli gel with a mushroom foam.
主厨推荐您先食用这个
And the chef recommends that you have this first.
这是一个充满薰衣草香味空气的气球
A balloon filled with lavender-scented air.
这是第一道菜
It is the first course.
我刚想起来
It just occurred to me.
我从来没见过一个屋子装着这么多饥饿的富人
I've never seen a room full of rich people so hungry before.
他商人 经营着自己的连锁餐饮
He's a businessman with a chain of restaurants.
他即将开启一个新的项目
And he's about to launch something new.
「玉食」 无食物食品
Chow, food-free food.
美国 爱荷华州
人造面包 人造汉堡
Artificial bun. Artificial burger.
跟土豆一点关系没有的炸薯条
Fries that have never seen a potato.
合成酱汁
Foodless sauces.
还有我们引以为傲的
And... we're rather proud of this:
完全人工合成的腌黄瓜
a completely artificial dill pickle.
这杯奶昔也不含任何天然食品成分
The shake doesn't contain any actual food content either.
不过本来就没人会在奶昔里放天然食品成分
Well, nobody's shakes contain any actual food content.
好了 我们尝尝吧
OK, let's try it out.
把「玉食」递出去时按这个按钮
Press this button when you hand over the Chow.
不要说「食物」 说「玉食」
And don't call it "Food". It's Chow.
「玉食」牌人造食品内含旋转
Chow-brand unfood contains spun,
编织而成的蛋白质分子
plaited and woven protein molecules
能被你体内的消化酶忽略
designed to be ignored by your digestive enzymes,
同时含有无卡甜味剂 替代油 纤维物质
no-cal sweeteners, oil replacements, fibrous materials,
食用色素以及调味素
colourings and flavourings.
「玉食」是可食用物质 与食物是有区别的
Chow is an edible substance and must not be confused with food.
食用「玉食」会帮助你减肥
Eating Chow can help you to lose weight,
脱发 丧失肾功能
hair and kidney functions.
可能会引发腹泻 请尽情享用
May cause anal leakage. Enjoy your meal.
名为赛博尔的收件人
Party, name of Sable?
我就猜到是你
I thought it was you.
我看了一圈 寻思着
I looked around, I thought,
肯定是个西服 高个有胡子的绅士
"Tall gent with a beard, nice suit."
有个你的包裹 先生 你得签字
剧集 | 好兆头 | 导航列表