剧集 | 好兆头 | 导航列表
It's not some little temptation I've asked you to cover for me
而你在爱丁堡过节
while you're up in Edinburgh for the festival.
-你不能说不 -不
- You can't say no. - No.
我们可以搞点事 我有个主意
We can do something. I have an idea.
不 我不感兴趣
No! I am not interested.
我们一起吃午饭吧
Well, let's have lunch, hmm?
我还欠你一顿 因为...
I still owe you one from...
巴黎那次
Paris.
1793年
1793.
是啊 「恐怖统治」期间
Yes. The Reign of Terror.
那是我们干的还是你们干的
Was that one of ours or one of yours?
不记得了
Can't recall.
我们当时吃了可丽饼
We had crepes.
简直太好吃了
That was scrumptious.
现在你打算干什么
So, what are you in the mood for now?
酒精
Alcohol.
大量的酒精
Quite extraordinary amounts of alcohol.
我有几瓶非常好的教皇新堡葡萄酒
I have several very nice bottles of Châteauneuf-du-Pape in the back.
我在1921年时存了十几箱
I picked up a dozen cases in 1921,
现在还剩几瓶专供特殊场合
and there's still some left for special occasions.
但天堂不怎么喜欢葡萄酒 是吧
Not very big on wine in Heaven, are they, though?
天堂上可没有不错的教皇新堡葡萄酒
Not going to get any more nice little Châteauneuf-du-Papes in Heaven,
或者是单一麦芽威士忌
or single malt scotch,
或者是精致的插着小伞的鸡尾酒
or little... little froufrou cocktails with umbrellas.
克劳利 我说过了 我是不会帮你的
Crowley, I've told you, I'm not helping you.
我不感兴趣 这次完全只是客气
I'm not interested. This is purely social.
我是个天使 你是个恶魔
I am an angel. You are a demon.
我们生来就是敌人
We're hereditary enemies.
站我身后去 你个臭恶魔
Get thee behind me, foul fiend.
你先请
After you.
那一晚 亚瑟和迪尔德丽·扬夫妇
That night, Arthur and Deirdre Young
自豪地带着他们自以为是亲生的孩子
proudly took the baby they believed was theirs
回到了位于安静的英国乡村塔德菲尔德的家中
home to the quiet English village of Tadfield.
敌基♥督♥已经降临地球24小时了
The Antichrist had been on Earth for 24 hours.
此时在伦敦的苏豪区 一个天使和一个恶魔
While in London's Soho, an angel and a demon
在最后六小时一直在喝酒
had been drinking solidly for the last six of them.
你...你的点到底在哪里
So, what... what exactly is your point?
我的点在于...
My point is--
我的点在于 海豚
My point is, dolphins.
那就是我的点
That's my point.
脑子很大 尺寸是...
Big brains, the size of...
非常大的脑子
damn big brains.
更别提鲸鱼了 非常聪明的 鲸鱼
Not to mention the whales. Brain city, whales.
海怪
Kraken.
厉害的 巨大的混♥蛋♥
Ooh, great, big bugger.
据说会升到海面
Supposed to rise up to the surface.
就在最后时...直接上来
Right... right up at the end,
那时海水在沸腾
when the sea boils.
那正是我想说的点
Well, that's my point.
整片海洋都沸腾了
Whole sea bubbling.
海豚 鲸鱼
The dolphins, the whales.
所有的东西都变成浓味...
Everything turning into bouillab--
浓浓味
Bouill-bouillab--
浓味
Bouillab--
炖鱼汤 总之 不是它们的错
Fish stew. Anyway, it's not their fault.
大猩猩同理
And that's the same with gorillas.
它们哇哇叫 它们都在说
They say, like, "Whoop". They say a lot of--
天变红了 那边...
Sky's gone red. There's...
星星在下坠
Stars crashing down.
还有它们如今都往香蕉里加了什么
And what are they putting in bananas these days?
它们都是生物 不论大小
They're All creatures, great and small.
你知道更糟的是什么吗
And you know what's worse?
当一切都结束的时候
When it's all over,
你必须要面对永生
you've got to deal with eternity!
永生
Eternity?
是的 一开始感觉不会太坏
Yeah, it won't be so bad at first.
虽然很遗憾 永生的夜晚里
Although no Stephen Sondheim
不会有斯蒂芬·桑德海姆
first nights in eternity, I'm afraid.
步入森林
不过 我听传言说你们老大
Although, I have heard rumours that your boss
真的很喜欢《音乐之声》
really loves The Sound of Music.
你愿意用永生的时间一直看那个吗
You fancy spending eternity watching that?
你到时候真的会爬遍所有的山
You could literally climb every mountain
反反复复 反反复复 反反复复
over and over and over and over and over and over and over.
我跟你一样不喜欢
I don't like it any more than you do,
但我跟你说过 我不能违...不听话
but I told you, I can't diso-- not do what I'm told.
我是个天使 我...
I'm an angel. I...
天 我
God, I--
我喝醉的时候 没法谈正事
I can't cope with this while I'm drunk.
我要清醒回来了
I'm going to sober up.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
哈丽特·道林把沃劳克宝宝带去了他的新家
Harriet Dowling took baby Warlock to his new home,
一处伦敦官邸
an official London residence.
我们的任务完成了 哈斯塔大人
Our mission is done, Lord Hastur.
宝宝已被换好
The baby is in place,
并且他的父母什么都不知道
and his parents are none the wiser.
那看来也不需要什么女修道院了
Well, no need for the convent any longer, then, is there?
-抱歉我没... -解散
- I'm afraid I... - Dissolve.
-什么 -你们的修道会解散了
- What? - Your order is dissolved.
-我们什么 -等等
- We're what? - Now hang on a moment.
我们做了所有要求我们做的
We did everything that was asked of us.
-我们的奖励呢 -真让人恼怒
- What about our reward? - So irritating.
你从来不会闭嘴 是不是
You never shut up, do you?
我们是唠叨修会
We are a Chattering Order.
我们想到什么就说什么
We say what is on our minds.
而现在 我想到的就是
And right now, what's on my mind
你不能这样对我们
is that you can't treat us like--
你想去告诉她们
Would you like to tell them
修道会解散了吗
that the order is dissolved?
还是你更想让她们在大火中灰飞烟灭
Or would you rather that they all perish in the fire?
什么火
What fire?
就算我想帮忙 我也不能
Even if I wanted to help, I couldn't.
我不能妨碍到神的计划
I can't interfere with the Divine Plan.
那邪恶计划呢
Well, what about diabolical plans?
说不定击溃我也是神的计划
You can't be certain that thwarting me
说不定击溃我也是神的计划
isn't part of the Divine Plan, too.
你总该坚持不懈地去击溃恶魔的诡计吧
I mean, you're supposed to thwart the wiles
你总该坚持不懈地去击溃恶魔的诡计吧
of the Evil One at every turn, aren't you?
好吧
Well...
看到诡计 就得去击溃它 不是吗
See a wile, ya' thwart. Am I right?
我...算是吧
I... Broadly.
实际上 我会鼓励人们动手去做...
Actually, I encourage humans to do the actual--
但是敌基♥督♥已经诞生
But the Antichrist has been born.
而成长过程才是关键 他受到的影响
But it's the upbringing that's important, the influences.
邪恶的影响
The evil influences,
都会是我造成的
that's all going to be me.
可如果有人让我失败了 那就太遗憾了
It'd be too bad if someone made sure that I failed.
你这么一说
If you put it that way...
天堂应该不会反对我阻碍你
Heaven couldn't actually object if I was thwarting you.
不会 这会成为你翅膀上最闪亮的羽毛
No. Be a real feather in your wing.
我们就像是教父 某种程度上
We'd be godfathers, sort of,
关注着他的成长
overseeing his upbringing.
我们只要处理得当 他就不会变坏
We do it right, he won't be evil.
或变好 他会变得很普通
Or good. He'll just be normal.
这办法也许真行得通
It might work.
教父
Godfathers.
真没想到[我被诅咒了]
Well, I'll be damned.
习惯了被诅咒也没那么糟
It's not that bad when you get used to it.
五年后
距离世界末日还有六年
我想你们需要一位保姆
I understand you need a nanny.
他们说你们可能在找花匠
They do say as you might be looking for a gardener.
剧集 | 好兆头 | 导航列表