剧集 | 好兆头 | 导航列表
强烈的转瞬即逝的爱意
Flashes of love.
你简直可笑
You're being ridiculous.
我们现在最不需要的就是...
Last thing we need right now is...
你撞到人了
You hit someone.
我没有
I didn't.
是有人撞了我
Someone hit me.
要有光
Let there be light.
你是怎么弄的
How the hell did you do that?
我想我是撞到头了
I think I hit my head.
没事 没骨折
That's it. No bones broken.
我的自行车
My bike.
这些老物件 复原能力超强
Amazingly resilient, these old machines.
你要去哪里
Where do you need to get to?
不 我们不能送她
No, no, we're not giving her a lift.
绝不可能 没地方放自行车
Out of the question. There's nowhere to put the bike.
有自行车架就可以了
Except for the bike rack.
上车吧 亲爱的
Do get in, my dear.
我们送你去哪
So, where are we taking you?
回村里 我会给你们指路
Back to the village. I'll give you directions.
BGM: Bicycle Race by Queen
♪自行车♪
♪ Bicycle ♪
♪自行车 自行车♪
♪ Bicycle, bicycle ♪
♪我想骑我的♪
♪ I want to ride my ♪
♪自行车♪
♪ Bicycle ♪
♪自行车 自行车♪
♪ Bicycle, bicycle ♪
我的车没有变速器
Listen, my bike, it didn't have gears.
我知道我的自行车没有变速器
I know my bike didn't have gears.
左转
Make a left.
主啊 请修好那辆自行车吧
Lord, heal this bike.
我有点得瑟过头了
I got carried away.
你们可以让我在这儿下车
You can drop me off here.
《艾格妮丝·风子的精妙准确预言书》
看 没有变速器
Look, no gears.
-就是一辆非常普通的脚踏车 -自行车
- Just a perfectly normal velocipede. - Bicycle.
咱们可以走了吗
Can we get on?
上车 天使
Get in, angel.
♪我想骑我的♪
♪ I want to ride my ♪
♪自行车♪
♪ Bicycle ♪
♪自行车 自行车♪
♪ Bicycle, bicycle ♪
喂 亲爱的 事情如何了
Hola, mi amor. How is it going?
很糟
Lousy.
你有任何进展吗 找那个...
Any progress in finding the...?
找年轻的野兽和小只的野兽吗
The Young Beast and the Lesser Beast?
肯定在村子最北边
It must be at the north end of the village.
我确定
I'm certain of it.
但我就是找不到在哪
I just can't figure out where.
你用你的钟摆了吗
Have you used your pendulum?
妈 我又不是小孩子
Mom, I'm not a kid.
如果我离得太近 信♥号♥♥会太强
If I get too close, the signal swamps me.
远一些 我又找不到准确的位置
Further away, I can't get an accurate fix.
亲爱的 答案永远在书中
Mi amor, the answers are always in the book.
只是有时你在事情发生后 才明白其中含义
It's just sometimes you don't see them till afterwards.
那本书
The book.
天 妈 我待会儿给你打回去
Holy shit, Mom. I'm going to have to call you back.
我们可以找个人类去寻找他
You know, we might get another human to find him.
-什么 -人类擅长寻找其他人类
- What? - Humans are good at finding other humans.
他们干这行已经有数千年了
They've been doing it for thousands of years.
而这个孩子有一部分是人类
And the child is partly human.
其他人类也许可以感觉到他
Other humans might be able to sense him.
他是敌基♥督♥
He's the Antichrist.
他有自我防御机制
He's got an automatic defence thingy.
怀疑会从他身边滑过 就像
Suspicion slides off him like...
水会从什么东西身边滑过
whatever it is water slides off.
有更好的主意吗
Got any better ideas?
有半个更好的点子也行
Or one single, better idea?
我还是不懂你为什么让他养那只狗
I still don't know why you let him keep that dog.
那天是他生日 我也不知道
It was his birthday. And, I don't know,
他看着那只狗的样子
the way that he was looking at the dog
还有狗回看他的样子
and the dog was looking at him.
让你觉得他们是天生的伴儿
As if they were made for each other.
亚瑟 有时候你真的心太软
Arthur, you are a softy sometimes.
我讨厌这样说我
I resent that remark.
-狗在哪儿 -栓在外边
- Where's the dog now? - Tied up outside.
亚当问可不可以把狗带到他房♥间
Adam asked if he could have him in his room,
但我说绝对不行
but I said absolutely not.
我说「绝对不行」
"Absolutely not", I said.
来吧 狗狗
Come on, Dog.
你干什么去了
What was that about?
只是看看亚当
Just checking on Adam.
他那么甜
He's quite sweet, you know...
睡着的时候
when he's asleep.
是啊 睡着的时候
When he's asleep, yeah.
听着 有件事我需要告诉你
Look, there's something I should tell you.
我有一套情报网
I have a... "Network"
训练有素的人类特工
of highly trained human agents
散布在全国各地
spread across the country.
现在 我可以让他们去找那男孩
Now, I could set them searching for the boy.
是吗 我也有类似的组织
You do? I actually... I actually have something similar.
人类特工
Human operatives.
天 你认为应该让他们联手吗
Gosh, do you think they ought to work together?
我看不是个好主意
I don't think that's a very good idea.
从政♥治♥上说 我的人还不够
My lot are not very sophisticated,
成熟老练
politically speaking.
是 我的也如此
No, no, neither are mine.
那我们就各自联络人手去找男孩
So we tell our respective operatives to look for the boy?
除非你有更好的主意
Unless you have a better idea?
-鸭子 -什么鸭子
- Ducks! - What about ducks?
水会从鸭子身边滑过
They're what water slides off.
请你好好开车
Just drive the car, please.
如果你让全世界的人站成一列
You know, if you lined up everyone in the whole world
让他们形容地下丝绒乐队的音乐
and asked them to describe the Velvet Underground,
没有一个会用「爵士乐」这个词
nobody at all would say "Bebop".
后面有本书
There's a book back there.
不是我的 我不读书
Well, it's not mine. I don't read books.
肯定是你开车撞到的那个年轻女士
It has to belong to the young lady you hit with your car.
我的麻烦已经够多了
I'm in enough trouble as it is.
不打算去归还失物
I'm not going to start returning lost property.
那是你们天使该做的
That's what your lot do.
《艾格妮丝·风子的精妙准确预言书》
你何不把书寄到塔德菲尔德邮局
Why don't you just send it to the Tadfield post office,
收信人就写骑自行车的美国疯婆娘
addressed to "the mad American woman with the bicycle"?
好极了 好的
Jolly good, yes. Rather.
那我们去联络各自的人类特工
Right, so we'll both contact our respective human operatives, then?
好的
All right.
-你还好吗 -非常好
- Are you alright? - Perfectly, yes.
不能再好了
Tip-top.
-没治了 -没治了
- Absolutely tickety-boo. - Tickety-boo?
路上小心
Mind how you go.
好吧
Right.
事情是这样的
Well, that was a thing.
《艾格妮丝·风子的精妙准确预言书》
亚茨拉斐尔特别为自己的预言书藏品感到自豪
Aziraphale was particularly proud of his books of prophecy.
几乎都是第—版
First editions, usually.
而且每本都有签名
And every one was signed.
他有吉普赛人马撒和伊格内修斯西比拉
He had Martha the Gypsy and Ignatius Sybilla
还有奥托维尔·宾斯
and Ottwell Binns.
诺♥查♥丹♥玛♥斯♥为他写下
Nostradamus had signed,
「致我的老朋友亚茨拉菲尔 最美好的祝福」
"To myne olde friend Azerafel, with beste wishes".
他拥有的希普顿修女的书上面
Mother Shipton had spilled drink on his copy of her book.
还有作者自己弄洒饮料的痕迹
Mother Shipton had spilled drink on his copy of her book.
他甚至有一卷
He even owned an original scroll
帕特莫斯岛圣约翰手书的原稿
in the handwriting of St John the Divine of Patmos,
剧集 | 好兆头 | 导航列表