剧集 | 好兆头 | 导航列表
闭上你的傻嘴 快点去死吧
Shut your stupid mouth and die already.
我想九圈地狱里
I don't suppose that anywhere in the nine circles of Hell
应该没有橡皮鸭这种东西吧
there's such a thing as a rubber duck?
没有吧
No?
也许情况比我们想的更糟
It may be worse than we thought.
他已经被同化了
He's gone native.
他已经不是我们这边的了
He isn't one of us anymore.
他是什么
What is he?
你们八成在想 「如果他能做到这个
So, you're probably thinking, "If he can do this,
我不知道他还能做什么」
I wonder what else he can do?"
很快很快
And very, very soon,
你们都将有机会一探究竟
you're all going to get the chance to find out.
他在虚张声势 我们可以拿下他的
He's bluffing. We can take him.
一个恶魔对抗剩下的整个地狱
One demon against the rest of Hell?
-他还能怎样 -闭嘴
- What's he going to do? - Shut it!
把他带走 这样下去会引起暴♥动♥的
Get him out of here, this'll cause a riot.
你们看什么看 没什么好看的
What are you all looking at? Nothing to see.
这里没什么好看的
Nothing to see here.
我来取回...
I came to bring back the--
主啊
Oh, Lord.
米迦勒 老兄
Michael! Dude.
能给我快速地施个奇迹吗 我需要一条浴巾
Do us a quick miracle, will you? I need a bath towel.
我觉得将来如果我能不被打扰
I think it would be better for everyone
这对谁都有好处
if I were to be left alone in the future.
你觉得呢
Don't you?
没错了
Right.
-你确定吗 -嗯 我确定
- Are you sure? - Yes, I'm sure.
我知道自己在干什么
I know what I'm doing.
我只是...不喜欢这么做
I just...I just don't like it.
也许上面揭示了什么科技奇迹
Technological marvels can be revealed.
而你八成会毁了它们
And you'd probably just break them.
这样想
Think of it this way:
你想一辈子都以后裔的身份活着吗
Do you want to be a descendant all your life?
你妈妈说我们不能和你说话
Your mum said we couldn't talk to you,
所以我们就绕到后面来了
so we came round the back.
亚当 昨晚到底发生什么了
Adam, what happened last night?
就一些事而已 无所谓了
Just stuff. It doesn't matter.
我只是想帮忙而已 现在却被关在了花♥园♥里
All I try and do is help, and now I'm stuck in the garden.
他们什么时候才会放你出来啊
How long until they let you out?
几年之后吧 好多好多年 我猜
Years. Years and years, I expect.
-明天呢 -明天可以的
- What about tomorrow? - Tomorrow will be alright.
他们到时就忘了 他们总这样
They'll have forgotten about it by then. They always do.
诺顿那边有个马戏团
There's a circus in Norton.
我们要去看他们搭场子
We're going to watch them set up.
你们去吧 我不会有事的
You should go. I'll be fine.
狗狗 离树篱远一点
Dog, get away from that hedge,
因为如果你跑出去了 我就得去追你
because if you went through I'd have to chase you to catch you,
那我就得离开花♥园♥了
and I'd have to leave the garden.
而爸妈不允许我出去
And I'm not allowed to do that.
但我必须出去 如果你跑出去了的话
But I'd have to if you went and ran away.
狗狗 你这条坏狗
Dog, you bad dog.
停下 回来
Stop. Come back here.
有种感觉告诉他某些东西即将结束
Something told him that something was coming to an end.
并不是世界 只是夏天而已
Not the world exactly, just the summer.
还会有其他的夏天
There would be other summers,
但再也不会像今年夏天一样了
but there would never be one like this.
永远都不会有了
Not ever again.
亚当·扬 离我的苹果远一点
Adam Young, get away from my apples!
你个臭小子 我会告诉你♥爸♥的
Oi, you boy! I'll tell your father!
他不明白为什么大家对苹果被偷吃这事
He couldn't see why people made such a fuss
如此大惊小怪
about people eating their apples.
但如果他们不这样的话 生活会少很多乐趣
But life would be a lot less fun if they didn't.
而且在亚当看来 每一个苹果
And there never was an apple, in Adam's opinion,
都值得你冒着惹上麻烦的危险去吃它
that wasn't worth the trouble you got into for eating it.
你觉得他们会放过我们吗
Do you think they'll leave us alone now?
我猜 他们会假装这事从没发生过
At a guess, they'll pretend it never happened.
好了 有人在看吗
Right. Anyone looking?
没人
Nobody.
好了 那就换回来吧
Right. Swap back, then.
正如艾格妮丝告诉他们的
It was just like Agnes had told them.
他们在玩火
They were playing with fire
所以必须明智地选择该以何种面目示人
and would need to choose their faces wisely.
他们照做了
And so they had.
格纹领子 你不是吧
A tartan collar. Really?
格纹很雅致
Tartan is stylish.
艾格妮丝·风子最后一条预言说得很准啊
So, Agnes Nutter's last prophecy was on the money.
我向他们要橡皮鸭
I asked them for a rubber duck
还让大天使米迦勒施奇迹给我变了条浴巾
and made the Archangel Michael miracle me a towel.
他们会放过我们...一小段时间了
They'll leave us alone... for a bit.
要我说的话 两边都会把这段时间当做
If you ask me, both sides are going to use this
大战之前的短暂休息
as breathing space before the big one.
之前那次不就是大战了吗
I thought that was the big one.
不 在我看来 真正的大战
No. For my money, the really big one
是我们所有人对战他们所有人
is all of us against all of them.
什么
What?
天堂和地狱对战...人类
Heaven and Hell against... humanity?
没错 是时候离开花♥园♥了
Right. Time to leave the garden.
我能诱惑你共进午餐吗
Let me tempt you to a spot of lunch?
诱惑成功
Temptation accomplished.
丽兹大饭店怎样
What about the Ritz?
我相信有一张两人桌刚刚奇迹般地空出来了
I believe a table for two has just miraculously come free.
我相信要不是你内心深处
I like to think none of this would have worked out
还是有一点点善的话
if you weren't, at heart,
这一切都不会起作用的
just a little bit a good person.
而你要不是内心深处
And if you weren't, deep down,
是个值得结交的混♥蛋♥的话 同理
just enough of a bastard to be worth knowing.
干杯
Cheers.
敬世界
To the world.
敬世界
To the world.
也许最近的努力
Perhaps the recent exertions
对现实世界的影响有点余波
had had some fallout in the nature of reality,
因为就在他们用餐时 有史以来第一次
because while they were eating, for the first time ever,
一只夜莺真的在伯克利广场唱了起来
a nightingale actually did sing in Berkeley Square.
在嘈杂的车流声中并没有人听见
Nobody heard it over the noise of the traffic,
但它的确就在那里
but it was there right enough.
BGM: A Nightingale Sang In Berkeley Square by Tori Amos
♪那一晚♪
♪ That certain night ♪
♪我们相遇的那一晚♪
♪ The night we met ♪
♪空中有魔法漂浮♪
♪ There was magic abroad in the air ♪
♪天使们在丽兹大饭店用餐♪
♪ There were angels dining at the Ritz ♪
♪还有一只夜莺在伯克利广场歌♥唱♪
♪ And a nightingale sang in Berkeley Square ♪
剧集 | 好兆头 | 导航列表