剧集 | 好兆头 | 导航列表
Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery Pulsifer.
你的家族显然有烧死我们家族的倾向
Your family obviously has a tendency to burn mine,
所以我
so I...
我拿走了你的火柴
I took your matches.
我不会烧死任何人的
I'm not going to burn anyone.
我知道 不然艾格妮丝会告诉我们的
I know. Agnes would have told us if you were.
她在1655年出版的一本书中写下了这些预言
She wrote all these prophecies in a book published in 1655.
她知道我会出车祸
Did she know I was going to crash my car?
是的
Yes.
不
No.
是的
Yes.
400年来我的家族始终致力于
My family has been trying to figure out
解读《艾格妮丝·风子精良准确预言书》
Agnes's Nice and Accurate Prophecies for 400 years now.
你可以说我们是职业后人
You could say we're professional descendants.
一共有多少则预言
How many prophecies are there?
数千条
Thousands.
大约平均一个月一条
It averages to about a prophecy a month.
最近的预言多了些 毕竟世界末日越来越近了
Oh, more now, in fact, as we get closer to the end of the world.
那是什么时候
When is that supposed to be?
大概还有4小时15分钟
Er... in around four hours and 15 minutes.
拜托 今天不可能是世界末日
Oh, come on. The world isn't really going to end today.
世界末日始于塔德菲尔德
The end of the world starts here in Tadfield,
根据艾格妮丝的预言就在今天下午
this afternoon, according to Agnes.
-但我就是找不到它 -它
- I just can't find it. - "It"?
敌基♥督♥ 巨兽
The Antichrist. The Great Beast.
我一直在找 但找不到
I've been searching for it, but it's impossible to find.
「猪背尽头
"Where the Hogge's Back ends,
年轻的野兽征服世界
the young beast will take the world,
亚当的血脉在烈火和黑暗中结束」
and Adam's line will end in fire and darkness."
猪背
Hogge's back.
亚当·扬
Adam Young.
他的地址是
And his address is number four,
塔德菲尔德猪背巷4号♥
Hogback Lane, Tadfield.
-你说什么 -亚当·扬
- What did you say? - Adam Young.
他住在猪背巷4号♥
He lives at 4 Hogback Lane.
有人让我盯着他
I was told to keep an eye on him.
你怎么...
How did you...?
我没... 该死
Oh, I didn't-- Shit.
亚当 真是疯了
Adam, that's... that's crazy.
亚当个好孩子
He's such a sweet kid.
是他和朋友们把你送到这里的
Him and his friends were the ones that brought you in here,
他是村里最好的孩子
I mean, he's the sweetest kid in the village.
不可能是世界末日的巨兽
I mean, he can't be the Great Beast at the end of the world.
走吧
Come on.
我们不想跟你走
We don't want to go with you.
我真的不想
Actually...I really don't.
我不喜欢这样
I don't like this.
回家没有任何意义
There's no point in going home.
无所谓了 都结束了
It doesn't matter. That's all done now.
但我们不想跟你走
But we don't actually want to go with you.
你们想
You do.
知道为什么你们要跟我走吗 温斯利
You know why you're all coming with me, Wensley?
因为你们无处可去
Because there's nowhere else to go.
还有什么意义
What's the point?
我们长大后还会剩下什么
What's going to be left when we grow up?
四处都是环境破坏
Everywhere you look, there's all this environment going on.
一切不是被杀光就是被耗尽
Everything's being killed or used up,
没有人当回事
and no one takes it seriously.
大家都认为一切都会好起来
Everyone thinks that somehow it'll all just get better again.
这有什么意义
Where's the sense in that?
亚当 这是不对的 我不想跟你走
Adam, this is all wrong. I'm not going with you.
-但你得跟我走 -这不好玩
- But you are. - It isn't actually funny.
温斯利说得对
Wensley's right.
这个游戏很愚蠢 你好奇怪
It's a stupid game. And you're being weird.
我们的职责是让世界重新开始
It's our job to make it start again.
对吧 狗狗
Right, Dog?
天使 对不起
Angel! I'm sorry.
我道歉 不管我说了什么 我不是有意的
I apologise. Whatever I said, I didn't mean it.
帮帮忙 我已经道歉了 好吗 很好
Work with me, I'm apologising here. Yes? Good.
-上车 -什么 不要
- Get in the car. - What? No.
地狱势力发现我搞砸了
The forces of Hell have figured out it was my fault.
但我们可以一起逃走 去半人马座阿尔法星
But we can run away together. Alpha Centauri.
那里有很多无人的行星 没人会注意到我们
Lots of spare planets up there. Nobody would even notice us.
克劳利 这太荒谬了
Crowley, you're being ridiculous.
我确定 只要我
Look, I-I-I'm quite sure if I can just--
联络到合适的人 就可以解决所有的问题
just reach the right people, then I can get all this sorted out.
哪有什么合适的人 只有上帝
There aren't any right people. There's just God,
上帝行事神秘 从不跟我们对话
moving in mysterious ways and not talking to any of us.
是的 所以我要和万能的上帝谈谈
Well, yes, and that is why I'm going to have a word with the Almighty,
然后万能的上帝会解决一切问题
and then the Almighty will fix it.
那是不可能的
That won't happen.
你那么聪明
You're so clever.
像你这么聪明的人怎么会这么愚蠢
How can somebody as clever as you be so stupid?
我原谅你
I forgive you.
我回家了 天使
I'm going home, Angel.
我收拾一下就走
I'm getting my stuff and I'm leaving.
等我到了群星之间 根本不会想起你
And when I'm off in the stars, I won't even think about you.
我也是这么过来的
I've been there.
没有他你会过得更好
You're better off without him.
克劳利
Crowley!
克劳利
Crowley!
我们只是想找你聊聊
We only want a little word with you.
我们知道你在家
We know you're in there.
克劳利
Crowley!
在这儿呢 二位
In here, people.
那是 那是 那是圣水
That's-- that's-- that's holy water!
难以置信 就算是恶魔...也 也
I can't believe even a demon would-- would-- would--
圣水 那是 那是
Holy water! That's-- that's...
他根本没对你做什么
But he hadn't done nothing to you!
是还没做
Yet.
你
You...
你吓不倒我的
You don't frighten me.
知道这是什么吗
Do you know what this is?
这是个植物喷雾器
This is a plant mister,
市面上最便宜最高效的那种
cheapest and most efficient on the market today.
它能在空中喷出细密的水雾
It can squirt a fine spray of water into the air.
里面装满了圣水
It's filled with holy water.
它可以把你变成那样
It can turn you into that.
你在唬我
You're bluffing.
也许是 也许不是
Maybe I am. Maybe I'm not.
问问你自己
Ask yourself:
觉得今天运气如何
do you feel lucky?
当然 你呢
Yes. Do you?
该上路了 克劳利
Time to go, Crowley.
喂 我知道敌基♥督♥在哪...
Hello? I know where the Anti--
嗨 这里是安东尼·克劳利
Hi, this is Anthony Crowley.
你知道该怎么做 要有格调
You know what to do. Do it with style.
别动
Don't move!
在你丢人现眼之前
There's something very important you need to know
有件事应该让你知道
before you disgrace yourself.
我知道敌...
I know where the Anti--
好了 现在不方便 有个老朋友在
Yeah, it's not a good time. Got an old friend here.
但
But--
你通过考验了
Well, you've definitely passed the test.
可以跟我们这些大孩子一块儿玩了
You're ready to start playing with the big boys.
什么 你疯了
What? You're mad.
地狱的领袖们必须确认你值得信任
The Lords of Hell had to make sure you were trustworthy
然后我们才能把恶魔军团交给你
before we gave you command of the legions of the damned
投入即将到来的战争
in the war ahead.
哈斯塔
And, Hastur,
地狱公爵
剧集 | 好兆头 | 导航列表