剧集 | 好兆头 | 导航列表
He's on his way.
他正在过来
He's on his way.
你肯定会喜欢他的
I think you're going to like this.
真的
I really do.
我敢说你肯定没有预见到会是他
And I bet you didn't see this one coming.
他还杀死了一个恶魔同胞
...and the murderer of a fellow demon,
那是我亲眼所见
a crime I saw with my own eyes.
地狱的众生
Creatures of Hell,
你们已经听到了恶魔克劳利的犯罪证据
you have heard the evidence against the demon known as Crowley.
你们的裁决如何
What is your verdict?
有罪 有罪 有罪
Guilty! Guilty! Guilty!
在我们处置你之前
Do you have anything to say
你有什么要说的吗
before we take our vengeance on you?
你们要如何处置我
What's it to be?
让我永世待在最底层吗
An eternity in the deepest pit?
不 我们要做的远不止如此
No, we're going to do something even worse.
要罚当其罪
Letting the punishment fit the crime.
大天使米迦勒
The Archangel Michael?
这不可能
That's unlikely.
与我们的昔日宿敌合作
Cooperation with our old enemies.
坏天使 东西带了吗
Well, wank-wings, you brought the stuff?
带了
I did.
我会回来取的
I'll be back to collect it.
不 我想应该由你来执行
No, I think perhaps you ought to do the honours. It's...
我见识过那东西的厉害
I've seen what that stuff can do.
地下可没有这么好的风景
You don't get this view down in the basement.
那是圣水
That's holy water.
是的 最圣洁的圣水
The holiest, yes.
并不是我们不信任你 米迦勒
Uh, it's not that we don't trust you, Michael,
但显然你不可信
but obviously we don't trust you.
哈斯塔 去测试一下
Hastur, test it.
你到底要干什么
What the hell do you think you're doing?
不 不 我做错了什么
No. No, no, no. What have I done?
-不 别这样 拜托 -真不巧
- No, no! Please! - Wrong place. Wrong time.
拜托 拜托 不
Please! Please! No!
恶魔克劳利
Demon Crowley,
我宣判 用圣水消灭你
I sentence you to extinction by holy water.
你有什么要说的吗
Have you anything to say?
有
Well, yes.
这是一件新夹克 我不想毁了它
This is a new jacket, and I'd hate to ruin it.
我能把它脱下吗
Do you mind if I take it off?
把盘子放在门口吧
Just leave the plate outside the door.
你好 沙先生
Hello, Mr S.
有事吗 荡♥妇♥
Yes, Jezebel?
我在想
I was just thinking...
我们在过去几天经历了那么多
after all we've been through the past couple of days,
我再把盘子放在门口似乎有点不合适
it seems a bit silly for me to leave the plate outside the door,
所以我在饭桌上给你腾了一个位置
so I've laid a place for you at the table.
在你罪恶的巢穴里吗
In your den of iniquity?
是帕赛弗先生吗
Mr Pull-zifer?
-我是帕西法 -帕西法
- Pulsifer. - Pulsifer?
我特别荣幸地
Well, I-- I have the peculiar honour
给您和帕西法夫人带来一个小遗物
of bringing you and Mrs Pulsifer a small bequest.
贾尔斯·巴迪科姆律师事务所
这里没有帕西法夫人
There isn't a Mrs Pulsifer.
除了我妈妈 但她在多尔金
Well, other than my mum, but she's in Dorking.
真奇怪 信上写得很明确
How odd. The letter is quite specific.
我能进去吗
Can I come in?
喝咖啡吗
Coffee?
我不能喝
Oh, I mustn't.
老实说 我们都对这个很感兴趣
To be honest, we're all very interested in this.
拜参斯先生差点亲自过来
Mr Bychance nearly came down himself,
但他最近不怎么出远门了
but he doesn't travel well these days.
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
遗物
The bequest.
就在盒子里 还有一封信
It's what's in the box with the letter.
我的律师事务所已经保管它超过三百年了
My firm has had it for over 300 years.
罗比大人
Master Robey?
这是我母亲给你的
This is for you, from my mother.
还有这封信 请妥善保管
And this with it for safekeeping.
信里有对他的指示和一枚金币
The letter contained his instructions, a gold coin,
以及未来十年中将要发生的五件趣事
and five interesting facts about the next 10 years,
可以确保他经营出一份
which would ensure that he was able to pursue
十分成功的法律事业
a very successful legal career.
作为回报 他只需要确保这个盒子
All he had to do in return was see that the box
能在几百年中得到妥善的保管
was carefully looked after for several centuries,
然后在这个特定的周日早晨送过来
and then be delivered on this particular Sunday morning.
那盒子就在这里
And well... here it is.
它是艾格妮丝送来的
It's from Agnes.
-你确定吗 -我认得出她的风格
- Are you sure? - I recognise the style.
-我是安娜丝玛 -我是巴迪科姆
- I'm Anathema. - Baddicombe.
要看看里面有什么吗
Well, should we see what's inside?
我们在办公室打了赌
We've been having bets in the office.
你想打开它吗
Would you like to open it?
好 我可以跟我的孙子讲讲了
Oh, I say, that would be something to tell the grandchildren.
真奇怪
That's odd.
巴迪科姆
这是我的名字 我...
That's my name, I...
不好意思 我...
Excuse me, I...
这是一枚弗罗林币 律师
"Here is a florin, lawyer.
快跑吧 不然全世界都会知道
Now run fast, lest the world find out the truth
你和市规划局的情妇斯碧登的丑事
about you and Mistress Spiddon of the council town planning department."
《女巫艾格妮丝·风子的精妙准确预言续编》
"Further Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter,
关于未来世界
Concerning the World That Is to Come.
你们的传奇仍在继续
Ye Saga Continues."
你们的传奇仍在继续
我存了一大笔钱
You know, I've got a tidy amount put away.
有时候我在想 搬离伦敦挺好的
Sometimes I think it would be nice to move out of London.
买♥♥一栋小屋子
Get a little bungalow.
听说两个人的生活成本和一个人一样低
And they say two can live as cheaply as one.
有个男人在身边挺好的
And it would be nice to have a man around.
我觉得帕西法二等兵不会回来了
Uh, well, I don't think Private Pulsifer is ever coming back.
我是剩下的唯一一个猎巫人
I'm the only Witchfinder left.
你找到了我
And you found me.
我不是女巫 但...我可以凑合一下
I'm not much of a witch, but... I'll have to do.
现在做什么
Now what?
我...
I...
我想现在应该...
I suppose now, I, uh...
那我开始问了
I pop the question?
好 问吧
Yeah. Go on, then.
好
Aye.
你有多少个乳♥头♥ 荡♥妇♥
How many nipples have you got, Jezebel?
我是退休的荡♥妇♥ 沙先生
Retired Jezebel, Mr S.
只有两个乳♥头♥
Just the two.
那就行了
Well... that's alright then.
你的一次背叛行为
So, with one act of treason,
阻止了这场战争
you averted the war.
我认为更伟大的利益是...
Well, I think the greater good--
别跟我说什么伟大利益 小可爱
Don't talk to me about the greater good, sunshine.
我可是他妈的大天使加百列
I'm the Archangel fucking Gabriel.
伟大利益应该是我们终于能跟另一边
The greater good was we were finally going to settle things
做最后的了断
with the opposition once and for all.
起来
Up.
看来我没办法劝你们再考虑一下了
I don't suppose I can persuade you to reconsider?
我们应该是好人才对啊 看在天堂的分上
We're meant to be the good guys, for Heaven's sake.
看在天堂的分上
Well, for Heaven's sake,
我们该用叛徒杀鸡儆猴
we are meant to make examples out of traitors.
所以...
So...
进到火焰里去吧
into the flame.
好吧
Right.
很高兴认识你们
Well... lovely knowing you all.
愿我们在更好的情境下相遇
May we meet on a better occasion.
剧集 | 好兆头 | 导航列表