剧集 | 好兆头 | 导航列表
I'm putting the old computer back together.
你个小科学家和你那些实验啊
You young scientists and your experiments.
这其实并不算实验 妈
It's not really an experiment, Mum.
我只是换了个插头
I just changed the plug.
现在就可以用了
It'll work now.
我希望电力公♥司♥的人
I do hope the man from
这次别太不高兴
the electric isn't going to be upset again.
-这不公平 -别担心 亲爱的
- It's not fair. - Oh, don't worry, love.
这又不是世界末日
It's not as if it's the end of the world.
当下
我想说 祝你新工作好运
I just wanted to say, well, good luck on the new job.
希望这次能顺利
I hope it works out this time.
-不会有问题的 妈 -你只是运气不好
- I'm sure it'll be fine, Mum. - You've just been unlucky.
我给你做了三明治
I made you sandwiches.
你是
And you are?
牛顿·帕西法 薪资出纳
Newton Pulsifer. Wages clerk.
我是新来的
I'm new.
抱歉 我在想
Excuse me, I was just wondering,
有没有什么办法
is there a way that I could
我可以不用电脑做这件事
do this without putting it in the computer?
有没操作薪酬数据库
Is there a way of accessing the wages database...
而不使用电脑的方法
without using a computer?
也许有人可以打印出来给我
Or maybe someone could print it out for me,
然后我可以在纸上完成计算
and then I could do the sums on paper.
有谁期待集训
Okay, who's excited by the training initiative?
举个手
Let's see some hands. Yeah?
我就知会你一声 诺曼
Just so that you know, Norman,
我已经向人力资源递交了投诉
I've registered a complaint with HR
抗♥议♥这场狗屁集训
about this whole training initiative nonsense.
这是个团队建设活动 贾尼斯
It's a team-building exercise, Janice.
而且 知会你一声
And, um, just so as you know,
团队里面无个人
there's no "i" In "team", yeah?
而建设需要个人 奈杰尔
But there's two "i's" in "building", Nigel.
活动也需要
And an "i" in "exercise".
嗯 好吧
Yeah. Alright.
麻烦大家认真听我说
So, can I have everybody's attention, please?
抱歉 我敲个「回车」就来
Sorry, I've just got to hit return and I'll be with you.
抱歉 我不太擅长用电脑
Sorry, just not very good with computers.
需要帮忙吗 迪克
Need a hand, Dick?
我的名字其实不叫迪克 那是我的车的名字
My name's not actually Dick. It's the car's name.
你乐意的话 可以问我原因
You can ask me why, if you like.
英国海关
你好
Hello.
安丝娜玛·仪祁
"Athaneema Device"?
安娜丝玛·仪祁 这是个古老的姓
Anathema Device. It's an old family name.
你来到英国的目的是什么
Purpose of your visit to the United Kingdom?
我受一则古老的家族预言指示
Well, I'm commanded by an ancient family prophecy.
将运用我的所有智慧和巫术
I'm going to use all the wisdom and witchcraft at my disposal
直捣黑暗的核心
to hunt down the heart of darkness,
用尽一切方法毁掉它
and then do all that I can to destroy it
以防它毁灭世界
before it brings about the end of the world.
什么
I'm sorry?
度假
Vacation.
你好 妈
Hello, Mum.
新工作吗
The new job?
嗯 非常顺利
Yeah, it's going really well.
他们很棒
They're great.
-他们都爱我 -你们视而不见
- They love me. - Walk past them with your noses in the air.
再见 妈
Bye, Mum.
我们需要惧怕的事只有一件 娘娘腔们
There's only one thing we have to fear, you sissies,
我指的不是全球变暖 也不是核末日
and it's not global warming, and it's not nuclear Armageddon.
虫蛀的庄稼/邪恶的眼神/裸体的舞蹈/崇拜魔鬼
乳♥头♥过多/给猫起搞笑的名字
有人能告诉我是什么吗
Can anyone here tell me what it is?
你们不回答
You don't answer.
你们不回答 是因为你们知道是真的
You don't answer, because you know it's true.
他们就藏在我们中间
They are hidden in our midst.
我就是人性和黑暗之间
I'm the thin red line that
那条细细的红线
stands between humanity and the darkness.
-对 我说的是... -女巫
- Yea, I'm talking about-- - Witches?
对 女巫
Witches.
他们隐藏在正义的面孔背后
They lurk behind a facade of righteousness.
无人可以阻止他们
And there's naebody can stop them...
除了我
but me.
热狗
在过去 猎巫人很受人尊重
In the old days, Witchfinders were respected.
猎巫人将军马修·霍普金斯
Matthew Hopkins, Witchfinder General...
他曾经每抓到一个女巫 就向各个镇子
...he used to charge each town and village ninepence
和村庄收取九便士
for every witch he found.
而他们都乖乖付钱
And they paid.
您是 猎巫人将军吗
Are you, um, Witchfinder General?
我不是
Oh, I am not.
现在已经没有猎巫人将军了
There is no longer a Witchfinder General.
也没有猎巫人上校
Nor is there a Witchfinder Colonel,
猎巫人少校 连猎巫人上尉都没有
a Witchfinder Major, not even a Witchfinder Captain.
但还是有猎巫人中士的
There is, however, a Witchfinder Sergeant.
那就是我
And you're looking at him.
很高兴见到你 沙德维尔先生
Well, pleased to meet you, Mr Shadwell.
一杯茶 放九块糖
Cup of tea. Nine sugars.
一袋芝士洋葱片
And a packet of cheese and onion crisps.
这就来
Coming right up.
快掏钱包啊 小伙子
Get your wallet out, laddie.
一点建议 初次会面绝对不要
Bit of advice: you never want to appear tight-fisted
一毛不拔
on first acquaintance.
-谢谢 -而且 不是「沙德维尔先生」
- Thank you. - And it's not "Mr Shadwell".
是「中士」 猎巫人中士沙德维尔
It's "Sergeant". Witchfinder Sergeant Shadwell.
你叫什么名字 小伙子
What's your name, lad?
牛顿 牛顿·帕西法
Newton. Newton Pulsifer.
帕西法
Pulsifer?
你这么一提 这名字好耳熟
That's a familiar name, now you mention it.
你的牙齿是自己的吗
You have your own teeth?
是的
Yes.
-有几个乳♥头♥ -什么
- How many nipples have you got? - What?
乳♥头♥ 小伙子 有几个
Nipples, laddie. How many?
就平常的两个
Just the usual two.
好吧...
Okay...
明天11点到这里
Be here at 11:00 tomorrow.
带上剪刀
Bring scissors.
加入专业队伍
招聘抗击黑暗势力的兼♥职♥助理人员
提供制♥服♥和基本培训
塔德菲尔德 茉莉小屋
星期四
距世界末日还有两天
放那里就好 非常感谢
Just put it there. Thanks so much.
多美的镇子
What a gorgeous village, huh?
谢谢
Thank you.
塔德菲尔德
好了
Right.
开工
To work.
轻而易举
Easy job.
把敌基♥督♥送到 留意他
Deliver the Antichrist. Keep an eye on him.
很好 很简单的工作
Nice, straightforward job, eh?
没有一个恶魔会搞砸的工作 对吧
Not the kind of thing any demon is going to screw up, right?
克劳利的公♥寓♥里
The only things in the flat Crowley
得他关心的只有
devotes any personal attention to
盆栽植物
are the houseplants.
他在70年代早期听说了和植物交谈这档事
He had heard about talking to plants in the early '70s,
觉得是个很不错的主意
and thought it an excellent idea.
尽管克劳利所做的
Although "Talking" Is
可能称不上是「交流」
perhaps the wrong word for what Crowley does.
那是斑点吗
Is that a spot?
是吗
Is it?
你们是知道我对叶斑的态度的
Right, you know what I've told you all about leaf spots.
我绝不容忍♥
I will not stand for them!
你知道自己都做了什么
You know what you've done.
你让我失望了
剧集 | 好兆头 | 导航列表