剧集 | 好兆头 | 导航列表
不 我说谎了
No, I tell a lie.
主要是我吞了他们的舌头
It's mostly me that swallows their tongues.
那男孩和地狱恶犬几点到这里
So, what time do the boy and the Hell Hound get here?
大概20分钟后
About 20 minutes.
大使来这里
The ambassador's here for a photo op
与神殿遗迹合影
with the ruins of the temple.
等他们到了
And when they arrive,
我们主人的儿子就可以获得全部力量
our master's son will come into his own.
合影
A photo op?
什么 什么是合影
What's-- what's-- what's a photo op?
又是一个笑话吗
Is it-- Is it another joke?
不是 大人 那是...
No, Your Disgrace. It's...
你知道什么是自♥拍♥吗
Well, you know what a selfie is?
我想是恶魔克劳利发明的
I believe the demon Crowley invented them.
等一切就绪 男孩和狗
When all is ready, the boy and the dog
还有四骑士会在这里汇合
and the Four Horsemen will converge here.
然后那个男孩一声令下
And the boy will give the word.
末日决战就会开始
And Armageddon will begin.
老大一只鳄梨
One... one big avocado.
安娜丝玛 我们捡到一个人
Anathema, we found a man!
-他出了车祸 -我知道 进来
- He was in a car accident. - I know. Come in.
把他送到楼上
Let's get him upstairs.
距离世界末日
还有5小时48分
你好像知道他要来
It's almost like you were expecting him.
我是知道
I was.
我本希望他不要来
I was hoping he wouldn't come.
如果他不出现 或许这一切都不是真的
If he didn't turn up, maybe none of it was real.
但如果他来了 那么野兽就是真的
But if he's here... then the Beast is real.
-你是指狗狗吗 -不 没事
- You mean Dog. - No. It's nothing.
没有什么需要你们几个孩子担心的
Nothing you kids need to worry about, anyway.
你们想吃三明治吗
Hey, do you guys want some sandwiches?
我家做了非常有营养的午餐等我回去吃
I have a very nutritious lunch waiting at home.
我妈妈希望我回家的时候还有胃口
My mother likes me to come home with an appetite.
实现它 让它成真
Make it happen. Make it real.
实现它 让它成真
Make it happen. Make it real.
实现它
Make it happen.
再见 安娜丝玛
Bye, Anathema.
-你走吗 亚当 -我没说你们可以走
- You coming, Adam? - I didn't say you could go.
午饭后见
See you after lunch.
-亚当变了 -别疑神疑鬼的
- Adam's different. - Don't be wet.
其实 这也是我们喜欢他的原因
Actually, that's why we like him.
他不无趣
He's not boring.
你们懂我的意思
Oh, you know what I mean.
-你们肯定懂 -他是亚当
- You must do. - He's Adam.
他总能想到最好的游戏和点子
He comes up with all the best games and all the best ideas.
是 但有些东西变了
Yeah, but something's changed.
他不一样了
He's not the same anymore.
我可以说句傻话吗
Can I say something stupid
但你们别觉得傻
without you thinking it's stupid?
我刚才害怕他不让我们走
I was scared he wouldn't let us go just then.
真是傻话
That's stupid.
其实 我也感觉到了
Actually, I felt that too.
亲爱的 我还是不明白我们来这里做什么
Honey, I'm still not clear on what we're doing here.
这就是外交官的人生
This is life as a diplomat.
上一刻你还在伦敦
One moment you're in London,
下一刻就在以色列度假
the next we're familially interfacing
调查历史真♥相♥
with Israeli archaeological sites
跟考古遗址亲切互动
on a historical fact-finding vacation.
但这说不通
But it doesn't make any sense.
国♥务♥院♥不容置疑 亲爱的
You don't argue with the State Department, hon.
是因为我说了总统夫人像个荡♥妇♥吗
Is this because I said the President's wife looked like a floozy?
要知道我可从没说过
Because I never said that.
这是我们的本地向导
And this is our local guide
会带你们去米吉多的考古遗址
to the archaeological site of Megiddo.
先生叫...
Mister...
我叫哈斯塔
I'm Hastur...
拉维斯塔
La Vista.
我是考古学家
I'm an archaeologist.
你们谁是大使
Which one of you is the ambassador?
泰迪斯·道林 为您效劳
Thaddeus Dowling, at your service.
-我妻子 哈丽特 -幸会
- My wife, Harriet. - An honour.
你一定就是沃劳克
You must be Warlock.
你闻起来像屎
You smell like poo.
风趣的孩子
Funny boy.
我最喜欢笑话了
Always love a good joke, me.
我听过很多关于你的传闻
I've heard a lot about you.
-狗呢 -拉维斯塔教授
- Where's the dog? - So, Professor La Vista,
我从简报中了解到米吉多
I understood from our briefing that Tel Megiddo
是提革拉毗尼色行政中心的一部分
was part of Tiglath-Pileser's administrative centre.
-亚述的国王们令人着迷 -闭嘴
- The Assyrian kings fascinate me-- - Will you shut up!
狗在哪里
Where's the dog?
这个男孩为什么没有狗
Why doesn't the boy have a dog?
你听到声音了吗
Do you hear voices?
它们在说什么
What are they saying?
它们告诉你什么
What are they telling you?
-声音 -对
- The voices... - Yes.
我的脑海中的声音都在说
...in my head all say...
什么
What?!
你闻起来像屎
...you smell like poo.
克劳利
Crowley!
到底怎么回事 克劳利
What the heaven is going on, Crowley?
你干了什么
What have you done?
哈斯塔 我不明白 你在说什么
Hastur. Hey. Not following you. How do you mean?
那个叫沃劳克的男孩
The boy... The boy called Warlock.
我们带他去了米吉多原野
We took him to the fields of Megiddo.
狗不在他身边
The dog is not with him.
那孩子对大战一无所知
The child knows nothing of the Great War.
他不是我们主人的儿子
He is not our master's son.
他说我
He said that I...
闻起来像屎
that I smelled of poo.
他说得有道理
Well, you can see his point.
你死定了 克劳利
You're dead meat, Crowley.
你已经死了
You're bloody history.
给我待在原地
You stay where you are.
我们去收拾你
We're coming to collect you.
牛顿·帕西法 英国猎巫人二等兵
你是猎巫人二等兵牛顿·帕西法
You are Witchfinder Private Newton Pulsifer.
显然 所有地方行政官都乐意为你提供
Apparently, all magistrates are enjoined to give you
足够的干燥火种 以便烧死你发现的女巫
as much dry kindling as you need to burn any witches,
丑老太婆或是巫婆
hags or beldam you discover.
我不是真正的猎巫人
I'm not actually a real witchfinder.
女巫并不存在
There aren't really any witches.
其实我是计算机工程师
I'm actually a... computer engineer.
我只是需要一个走出家门的幌子
I just needed something to get me out of the house.
我是安娜丝玛·仪祁
I'm Anathema Device.
我真的是女巫
I really am a witch.
你该看看这个 是关于你的
You should read that. It's about you.
可以节省不少时间
It will save time.
我...
I...
「当知更鸟蓝色马车翻转 三轮朝天
"When robins blue chariot inverted be, three wheels in the sky,
一个男人鼻青脸肿地出现在你床上
a man with bruises be upon your bed,
急需治疗头疼的柳木粉」
aching his head for willow fine."
说的是你 车祸和阿司匹林
That's you, the car crash and the aspirin.
你听说过艾格尼丝·风子吗
Have you ever heard of Agnes Nutter?
恐怕没有
I'm afraid not.
她是三百年前的女巫
A witch from 300 years ago.
我是她的后代
I'm her descendant.
你的一位祖先烧死了她
One of your ancestors burned her at the stake.
-奸♥淫♥·帕西法 -或者说做出了这方面的尝试
- Adultery Pulsifer. - Or tried to.
祖先
Ancestors?
不可奸♥淫♥·帕西法
剧集 | 好兆头 | 导航列表