剧集 | 好兆头 | 导航列表
Crowley.
BGM: Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
♪ Oh, mama mia Mama mia ♪
♪ Mama mia, let me go ♪
♪ Beelzebub... ♪
他来了 那个暴发户
Here he comes now, the flash bastard.
♪ For me, for me ♪
我觉得他在人间待得太久了
If you ask me, he's been up here too long.
被同化了 玩得太过滋润
Gone native. Enjoying himself too much.
还戴着墨镜 其实根本用不着
Wearing sunglasses, even when he doesn't need them.
-撒旦万岁 -撒旦万岁
- All hail Satan. - All hail Satan.
你们好啊 不好意思我来晚了
Uh, hi, guys. Sorry I'm late,
不过你们也清楚A40路上德纳姆那地方啥样
but you know how it is on the A40 at Denham.
我想从乔利伍德抄近道的
I tried to cut up towards Chorleywood--
吾等此时齐聚于此地 必当细算今日恶行
Now that we art all here, let us recount the deeds of the day.
当然
Of course.
恶行 对
Deeds, yeah.
我诱惑了一位牧师
I have tempted a priest.
当他走在街上
As he walked down the street,
看到阳光下漂亮女孩们的靓影
he saw all the pretty girls in the sun.
我将疑惑注入他的心中
I put doubt into his mind.
他本能成为一名圣人
He would have been a saint.
现在不出十年他就会完全落入我们掌控
Now, within a decade, we shall have him.
好 干得不错
Yeah, nice one.
我腐化了一名政客
I have corrupted a politician.
让他认为一点小贿赂无伤大雅
Let him think that a tiny bribe wouldn't hurt.
一年之内 他就会落入我们的手掌心
Within a year, we shall have him.
不错 你们肯定会喜欢我这个
Right, you'll like this.
我今晚让全伦敦的手♥机♥网络全断了
I brought down every London area mobile phone network tonight.
-然后呢 -这事可不简单
- Yeah? - Yeah. It wasn't easy--
这对我们的主人俘获灵魂有什么用吗
And what exactly has that done to secure souls for our master?
行了 好好想想
Oh, come on, think about it.
1500万愤怒的人们
Fifteen million pissed-off people
相互发泄情绪
who take it out on each other.
这可真是算不上是...技艺
It's not exactly... craftsmanship.
总部可是不介意呢
Well, head office don't seem to mind.
他们可喜欢我办事了 伙计们
They love me down there, guys.
时代在改变 所以
Times are changing. So...
来找我是有什么事
...what's up?
这事
This is.
不会吧
No.
就是这个
Yes.
这么快就
Already?
是的
Yes.
然后这事还得我
And it's up to me to...?
是的
Yes.
你听我说 这种好戏
You know, listen, it...
我可演不了
...really isn't my scene.
就该你来
Your scene.
你要领衔主演
Your starring role.
拿着
Take it.
就像你自己说的
Like you said,
时代在变化
times are changing.
首先 时代要结束了
They come to an end, for a start.
为什么要我来
Why me?
因为他们十分宠信你
Well, they love you down there.
这是多好的机会啊
And what an opportunity.
利古尔情愿献出自己的右臂换取你这件差事
Ligur here would give his right arm to be you tonight.
别人的右臂也行
Or someone's right arm, anyway.
在这签名
Sign here.
现在干什么
Now what?
你会收到指示的
You will receive your instructions.
为什么这么不开心
And why so glum?
我们辛苦这么多世纪 苦苦期盼的时刻
The moment we have been working for all these centuries
就在眼前
is at hand.
很多世纪
Centuries?
不朽的胜利在等待着我们
Our moment of eternal triumph awaits.
胜利
Triumph.
你就是达成这光荣命运的器具
And you will be a tool of that glorious destiny.
光荣的器具 对
Glorious tool. Yeah.
好了
Ok.
我得走了
I'll, um, be off then.
去把这事处理了
Get it over with.
我当然想尽快结束 不过你们放心
No, I want to get it over with, obviously, but,
我会去办的
I'll be popping along.
不错 挺好的 对
Great. Fine. Yeah.
拜拜了
Ciao!
那是什么意思
What's that mean?
「Ciao」 意大利语
"Ciao", it's Italian.
是「食物」的意思
It means "food".
总的来说 克劳利对于末日决战是支持的
Crowley was all in favour of Armageddon in general terms.
但是向着目标努力是一回事
But it was one thing to work to bring it about,
真正实现就是另一回事了
and quite another for it to actually happen.
操操操
Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit! Shit!
-当皇后乐队1975年发行 -操操
- When Queen released "Bohemian Rhapsody"... - Shit, shit, shit!
-为什么是我 -《波西米亚狂想曲》时
- Why me? - ...in 1975, it was because--
BBC无线电四台
这是你应得的 克劳利 不是吗
You earned it, Crowley, didn't you?
你对M25做的那事简直是邪恶的天才之举
What you did to the M25 was a stroke of demonic genius, darling.
M25 对 好吧
The M25? Yeah, well...
我很高兴进行得那么顺利
Yeah, I'm glad it went down so well.
这是给你的指示
Here are your instructions.
这件事非同小可 克劳利
This is the big one, Crowley.
BGM: Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
♪ I see a little silhouetto of a man ♪
♪ Scaramouche Scaramouche ♪
♪ Will you do the Fandango? ♪
♪ Thunderbolts and lightning very, very frightening me ♪
♪ Galileo (Galileo) ♪
♪ Figaro magnifico ♪
这是依您口味做的精选寿司
亲爱的亚茨拉斐尔先生
多谢你 主厨 你真好
-介意我一起吗 -加百列
- Mind if I join you? - Gabriel?
真是没想到您会大驾光临
What an unexpected pleasure.
我们已经
It's been...
很久没见了 是的
Quite a while, yes.
你为什么要吃那个
Why do you consume that?
你是个天使
You're an angel.
这是寿司
It's sushi.
很好吃的
It's nice.
得蘸着酱油吃
You dip it in soy sauce.
人类就是这么吃的
It's what humans do.
而且如果我真要生活在人类之中的话
And if I am going to be living here among them,
至少装装样子吧
well, keeping up appearances.
-喝茶吗 -我不会让我的神仙身体
- Tea? - I do not sully the temple
被恶心的东西玷污
of my celestial body with gross matter.
你确实不会
Obviously not.
-西装不错 -是的 我很喜欢这衣服
- Nice suit. - Yes, I like the clothes.
可惜也穿不了多久了
Pity they won't be around much longer.
是吗
They won't?
我们收到可靠消息
We have reliable information
事情已经 即将到来
that things... are afoot.
-是吗 -没错
- They are? - Yes.
我的线人说那个恶魔
My informant suggests that the demon...
克劳利 可能与此有关
Crowley may be involved.
你必须密切观察他
You need to keep him under observation
同时当然了 不能让他发现你在监视他
without, of course, letting him know that's what you're doing.
我确实明白 自从地球诞生之初
I do know, yes. I've been on Earth doing this
-我就在做这些了 -克劳利也是同样
- since the beginning. - So has Crowley.
他还没发现你真是个奇迹
It's a miracle he hasn't spotted you yet.
是啊 我知道
Yes, I know.
我们本来就一直在创造奇迹
Miracles are what we do.
来见见迪尔德丽和亚瑟·扬
Meet Deirdre and Arthur Young.
他们住在牛津郡的小镇 塔德菲尔德
They live in the Oxfordshire village of Tadfield.
我们到了吗 亚瑟
Are we there yet, Arthur?
我现在每隔四分钟就宫缩一次了
I'm four minutes apart.
肯定是走这边
It's definitely this way.
就是黑灯瞎火的 路看起来不一样
剧集 | 好兆头 | 导航列表