剧集 | 好兆头 | 导航列表
You've disappointed me.
天啊 天啊
Oh, dear. Oh, dear.
都给我听着
Everyone!
跟你们的朋友说再见吧
Say goodbye to your friend.
它就是达不到要求
He just couldn't cut it.
这会让你比我更难过
Now, this is going to hurt you so much more than it will hurt me.
你们 给我好好长
And you guys, grow better!
他所做的就是让他们敬畏上帝
What he does is put the fear of God into them.
更准确地说 敬畏克劳利
More precisely, the fear of Crowley.
它们是全伦敦最茂盛
The plants are the most luxurious,
最葱郁 最美丽
verdant and beautiful in London.
也最胆战心惊的盆栽
Also, the most terrified.
《艾格妮丝·风子精妙准确预言书》吗
The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter?
很抱歉 爱莫能助
I'm so sorry, I can't help you.
我当然知道她是谁
Well, of course I know who she was.
生于1600年 因爆♥炸♥死于1656年
Born 1600, exploded 1656.
不过市面上没有她的书
But there are no copies of her book available.
不 我没法开价 我没有
No, I can't name my price. I don't have it.
没人有...
Nobody has--
你真的没必要说那种话
Well, there really is no need for that kind of language.
特蕾西夫人
你好
hello.
我是看了报纸上的广♥告♥过来的
I'm here about the advert in the paper.
特蕾西夫人揭开帷幕
Well, Madame Tracy draws aside the veil
除周四外每天下午举办
every afternoon except Thursdays.
我想我看的是另一则广♥告♥
I think there must be another advert.
好吧
Oh, right.
进来 亲爱的 你很幸运
Come in, dear. You're lucky.
我的一个常客取消了预约
One of my regulars had to cancel.
除非事先安排 我不接有花样的活儿
Now, I don't do anything kinky except by prior arrangement.
我的膝盖已经不比从前了
And my knees aren't what they were.
还有 如果你想要严厉调♥教♥
Also, if it's strict discipline you'll be wanting,
你最好现在告诉我 因为穿上皮裙
you'd better tell me now because it can take me half an hour
得花掉我半小时
to squeeze into the leather pinny.
什么
I'm sorry?
你不是来寻求亲密的个人放松
Are you not here for intimate personal relaxation
和释放压力的挑剔绅士吗
and stress relief for the discerning gentleman?
不
No
我来这是想加入猎巫人部队
I'm here to join the Witchfinder Army.
沙德维尔先生说过有人要来找他
Mr Shadwell said he was expecting a visitor.
他一个人太久了
It's just been him for so long.
你的新兵 沙德维尔先生 看
It's your new recruit, Mr Shadwell, look.
滚远点 婊♥子♥
Away with you, harlot.
罪孽深重的女人 荡♥妇♥
Scarlet woman. Jezebel.
沙德维尔先生
Oh, Mr Shadwell.
我去给你们泡茶
I'll bring you both tea.
加糖和牛奶吗 亲爱的
Milk and sugar, dear?
他入伍了 荡♥妇♥
He's in the army now, Jezebel.
他会自己泡茶的
He'll make his own tea.
污秽魔鬼禁止入内
欢迎来到猎巫人部队 新兵
Welcome to the Witchfinder Army, new recruit.
现在你就是猎巫人二等兵帕西法
You are, as of now, Witchfinder Private Pulsifer.
我们曾经权势滔天
We used to be powerful.
我们曾经至关重要
We used to be important.
炼乳 小伙子
Condensed milk, lad.
-我还要... -九块糖
- And I take-- - Nine sugars.
对
Exactly.
我们曾是火线
We were the line of fire
阻隔在黑暗和不相信女巫存在的
between the darkness and the poor unsuspecting folk
蒙昧民众之间
who don't believe in witches.
但是 沙德维尔中士
But, Sergeant Shadwell,
这种事现在不是归教会管吗
don't the churches do that these days?
不 小伙子
Nay, laddie.
对抗黑暗势力吗
Against the darkness?
这是战争
It's a war.
知道我们第一武器是什么吗
And you know what our first weapon is?
猎巫人上校达尔林普尔的雷火枪
The Thundergun of Witchfinder
「在他们干掉你之前干掉他们」
Colonel "Get 'em before they get you" Dalrymple?
不 小伙子
Nay, laddie.
它不会再派上用场了
That'll never be used again.
在这个堕落的时代不行
Not in this degenerate age.
很好
Very good.
知道我们用剪刀做什么吗
And you know what we do with them?
不 小伙子
No, lad.
我们阅读
We read.
1.巫师
2.无法解释的现象 现像 现相 事情
你清楚啥意思
然后剪报
And we cut.
嗨 这里是安东尼·克劳利
Hey, this is Anthony Crowley.
你知道该怎么做 要有格调
You know what to do. Do it with style.
我这边没什么线索
No leads yet my end.
你那边有什么线索吗
Anything at your end?
听着 我有了点想法
Listen, I have sort of an idea.
什么
What?
你好 11年前你交换孩子时
hello. When you did the baby swap 11 years ago,
会不会有什么地方出错了
could something have gone wrong?
什么
What?
-你把那个男孩搞丢了 -是我们搞丢的
- You've lost the boy. - "We've" Lost him.
丢了一个孩子
A child has been lost.
-但你知道他的年龄 -是我们知道
- But you still know his age-- - "We" Know.
他的生日 他11岁
His birthday. He's 11.
-你说得挺简单 -本来就不会太难
- You make it sound easy. - Well, it can't be that hard.
我只是希望他没事
I just hope nothing's happened to him.
什么事 他能有什么事
Happened? Nothing's happened to him.
他就是来搞事的
He happens to everything.
我们只需要找到他的出生记录
So, we only have to find his birth records.
查医院的档案
Go through the hospital files.
-然后呢 -然后我们就会找到那个孩子
- And then what? - And then we find the child.
再然后呢
And then what?
当心行人
Watch out for that pedestrian.
她在街上走 就知道有多大风险
She's on the street. She knows the risk she's taking.
看路 看着路
Just watch the-- Watch the road.
话说回来 医院在哪儿
Wh-Where is this hospital, anyway?
牛津郡附近一个小镇 塔德菲尔德
A village near Oxford, Tadfield.
克劳利 你不能在伦敦中心区开到九十英里
Crowley, you can't do 90 miles per hour in Central London.
-为什么不能 -你会把咱们弄死
- Why not? - You'll get us killed.
会造成不便的灵肉分离
Well, inconveniently discorporated.
音乐 我为什么不放点音乐
Music. Why don't I put on a little... music?
地下丝绒精选集
地下丝绒乐队是什么
What's a Velvet Underground?
你不会喜欢的
You wouldn't like it.
哦 爵士乐
Oh. Bebop.
我还是不敢相信你♥爸♥爸让你养它 亚当
I still can't believe your dad let you keep him, Adam.
事实上 我捡到过一只猫
Actually, when I found a cat
不得不发启事说发现走失的猫
we had to put up a notice saying we found a lost cat,
然后我们不得不把它送回去
and then we had to give her back.
这是我的生日 而且它也没带项圈
It's my birthday. And he wasn't wearing a collar.
我们问过了 没人丢了狗
And we asked, and nobody's reported a missing dog.
我家的狗不喜欢我 它假装我不存在
Our dog doesn't like me. It pretends I'm not there.
你们知道吗 我表哥夏洛特说
Did you know that my cousin Charlotte says that in America,
美国的商店里卖♥♥39种不同口味的冰淇淋
they have shops that sell 39 different flavours of ice cream.
温斯利戴名叫杰里米
Wensleydale's first name is Jeremy,
但谁都不用这个名字称呼他
but nobody's ever used it,
连他父母也一样 他们叫他「小家伙」
not even his parents, who call him "Youngster".
温斯利戴一家
他跟注册会计师之间的差别
All that stands between Wensleydale
完全是个时间问题
and chartered accountancy is time.
不可能有39种口味的冰淇淋
There aren't 39 different flavours of ice cream.
全世界都没有有39种口味的冰淇淋
There aren't 39 flavours of ice cream in the whole world.
佩帕的名字原本是皮平·凯兰崔尔·月之子
Pepper's given first names were Pippin Galadriel Moonchild.
她在一个命名仪式上被赐予了这个名字
She had been given them in a naming ceremony
那是一片泥泞的谷地 里面还有几只羊
in a muddy valley field that contained several sheep
好几个漏水的聚乙烯帐篷
and a number of leaky polythene tents.
剧集 | 好兆头 | 导航列表