剧集 | 好兆头 | 导航列表
Duke of Hell,
-你完美地通过了考验 -我吗
- you've come through with flying colours. - Me?
我没指望你会相信我 哈斯塔公爵
Now, I-I wouldn't expect you to believe me, Duke Hastur.
我们干吗不跟黑暗议会谈谈
But why don't we talk to the Dark Council?
看看他们能不能说服你
Let's see if they can convince you.
你要打电♥话♥给黑暗议会
You're calling the Dark Council?
没错 是的
Yes, I am.
他们说「再见了 傻瓜」
And they say, "So long, sucker!"
拨号♥中 我
你大概在想克劳利去了哪里
You're probably wondering where Crowley has gone.
恶魔们不受物理约束
Demons aren't bound by physics.
多年来 许多神学家投入入了大量工时
Over the years, a huge number of theological man-hours
争论这个著名的问题
have been spent debating the question:
「一根针尖上能有多少天使跳舞」
"How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?"
要回答这个问题 我们需要信息
To answer it, we need information.
首先 天使不跳舞
Firstly, angels don't dance.
这是天使的标志性特征之—
It's one of the distinguishing characteristics that marks an angel.
所以 答案是零
So, none.
至少近乎于零
At least, nearly none.
19世纪80年代后期 亚茨拉斐尔
Aziraphale had learned a dance called the "Gavotte"
在伦敦波特兰区一家正经绅士俱乐部里
in a discreet gentlemen's club
学会了加伏特舞步
in Portland Place in the late 1880s.
在练了一段时间之后 他跳得还挺好
After a while, he had become fairly good at it,
十年后加伏特舞步永远退出历史舞台时
and was quite put out when, some decades later,
他感到相当懊恼
the gavotte went out of style for good.
所以假设跳的是加伏特舞
So providing the dance was a gavotte,
那么答案是简简单单的一
the answer is a straightforward "One".
接下来 你也许要问一根针尖上
Then again, you might just as well ask how many demons
能有多少恶魔跳舞
can dance on the head of a pin.
毕竟他们有着相同的祖先
They're of the same original stock, after all.
而且至少恶魔是跳舞的
And at least demons dance.
尽管那不是你会称之为舞蹈的东西
Not what you'd call good dancing, though.
对恶魔或天使而言
For demons or for angels,
形状和大小都可以随意变换
size and shape are simply options.
所以 如果你的视点够近
So, if you look from really close up,
就会发现在针尖上跳舞只有一个困难
the only problem about dancing on the head of a pin
就是电子之间的那些大沟壑
is all those big gaps between electrons.
克劳利就是去了那里
That's where Crowley has gone.
哈斯塔紧追其后
That's where Hastur is following.
此刻 他们正以极快的速度
Right now, they are both travelling incredibly fast
在电♥话♥系统中穿梭
through the telephone system.
克劳利
Crowley!
你别想逃出我的手心
You can't escape me!
无论你从哪里出去 我都会跟出去
Wherever you come out, I'll come out too!
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
听到了吗 克劳利
You hear me? Crowley!
-你好 这里是安...-你在哪 你这杂种
- Hi, this is An-- - Where are you, you little runt?
我听到你的声音了
I heard your voice.
你和你最好的朋友亚茨拉斐尔
You and your best friend Aziraphale,
你们死定了
you're dead meat.
哈斯塔 地狱公爵 如今被困在了
Hastur, Duke of Hell, is now trapped on a tape
克劳利的古董答录机的磁带里
inside Crowley's antique telephone answering machine.
我在哪儿 别把我丢在这
Where am I? Don't leave me here.
-我知道敌基♥督♥在哪里 -不
- I know where the Antichrist is. -Oh, no.
-我知道敌基♥督♥在哪里 -不 你不能
- I know where the Antichrist-- - Oh, no, you wouldn't.
你不敢 你
You wouldn't dare, you...
你个臭蛇
you snake!
28分钟前
你好 亚茨拉斐尔
Hello, Aziraphale.
米迦勒
Oh, Michael.
乌列尔
Uriel.
尚达奉
Sandalphon.
你们好
Hello, erm...
我们刚刚了解到一些关于你的令人不安的事情
We've just been learning some rather disturbing things about you.
你作为一个天使 有些堕落了 是不是
You've been a bit of a fallen angel, haven't you?
与敌人结交
Consorting with the enemy?
我没有结交
Oh, I-I-I haven't been consorting.
别以为你戴着墨镜的男朋友
Don't think your boyfriend in the dark glasses
会让你在地狱有特殊待遇
will get you special treatment in Hell.
他自顾不暇了
He's in trouble too.
亚茨拉斐尔 是时候选择立场了
Aziraphale, it's time to choose sides.
我其实思考了很多
I've-I've actually been giving that a lot of thought.
这个选择立场的事情
The, erm, the whole choosing sides thing.
我的想法是 显然一定要有对立的双方
What I think is that there obviously has to be two sides.
这样人们才能有得选择
That's the whole point. So people can make choices.
这就是身为人类的意义所在
That's-- that's what being human means.
做选择
Choices.
但 但是那是对人类而言
But-- but that's-- that's for them.
我们天使的职责 是维持这个系统运行
Our job as-as angels should be to keep all this working
让人类可以做选择
so they can make choices.
你思考得太多了
You think too much.
你 你不可以
You...you mustn't.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do this?
我们是好人 我必须警告你
We're the good guys. I have to warn you that--
我会把这整件事报告给
that I'm going to take this entire interaction up with...
报告给 更上级
up with... A higher authority.
你真的觉得上级会理你吗
You really think upstairs will take your call?
荒谬
You're ridiculous.
太好了 开始了
Oh, this is great. It's starting.
你们 你们
You...you...
你们这些坏天使
bad angels.
在我看来 所有的原♥子♥弹♥爆♥炸♥
Seems to me it'd serve everyone right
一切重新开始 才是最好的结果
if all the nuclear bombs went off and it started again,
但这次要好好做
only properly this time.
我们就可以让这一切井井有条
Then we could sort it all out.
所有炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥的话
There's all these bombs going off.
会死人的
People get killed.
作为未出生的下一代的母亲 我反对
Speaking as a mother of unborn generations, I'm against it.
你们都会没事的 我会注意的
You'd all be fine. I'd see to that.
酷毙了不是吗
It'd be wicked, eh, to have
整个世界都是我们的
the whole world to ourselves, wouldn't it?
我们可以玩很棒的游戏 用真正的军队打仗
We could have amazing games. We could have war with real armies.
但到时候就没有其他人了
But there won't be any people.
他们都死了
They'd all be dead.
我可以给我们造一些新人
Oh, I can make us some new people.
亚当 拜托让我们回家吧
Adam, please let us go home.
-我想去找我爸爸妈妈 -不
- I want my Mummy and my Daddy. - No.
我会给你造出新的爸爸妈妈
I'll make you new mummies and daddies.
拜托了 亚当
Please, Adam!
亚当 你在干什么
Adam, what are you doing?!
我有朋友要来了
I've got friends coming soon.
你们会喜欢他们的 他们跟你们很像
You'll like them. They're a lot like you.
他们会帮我让一切停止
They're going to help me make it all stop.
说实话 亚当 拜托 我动不了
Actually, Adam, please, I can't move!
我不喜欢这个游戏
I don't like this game!
等着 会很酷的
You wait. It's going to be wicked.
我们找到这个亚当 然后怎么办
So we find this Adam, and then what do we do?
阻止他
Stop him.
他将开启末日决战
He's bringing Armageddon.
我们好好和他说让他停下吗
So, we ask him nicely to stop?
我不知道 艾格妮丝没说
I don't know. Agnes doesn't say.
她一直在说...
She goes off on stuff about...
你和我
you and me.
-怎样 -都是些蠢话
- Like what? - Oh, stupid stuff.
你...你不会想知道的
You...you don't want to know.
猪背巷 离这里不远
Hogback Lane isn't far from here.
抓住了
Hold on!
我又不是傻瓜
I'm not an idiot!
英格兰怎么会有龙♥卷♥风♥
You don't get tornados in England!
今天就有
We do today!
第691条预言
Prophecy 691!
几秒后风会停 然后风力会加倍
剧集 | 好兆头 | 导航列表