剧集 | 好兆头 | 导航列表
She's just making herself a bridge to the other side.
她的灵魂向导很快就来了
Her spirit guide will be along soon.
你在那里吗 我的灵魂向导
Are you there, my spirit guide?
贝格拉
Ah, Begorrah...
是我
'tis me.
小科琳·奥利里
Little Colleen O'Leary.
科琳于1746年在都柏林去世
Colleen died in Dublin in 1746
当时她只有九岁
when she was nine years old.
但她的灵力很强
But she was very psychic.
科琳 你好 亲爱的
Colleen. Hello, dear.
我的罗恩和你在一起吗
Is my Ron with you?
我有好多事要告诉他
I've got so much to tell him.
科琳想知道这里是否有一位史考基先生
Ah, Colleen wants to know if there's anyone named Mr Scroggie here?
是我
Actually, that's my name.
没错 科琳想知道
Yes. Well, Colleen wants to know
你们是否认识一位叫
if you've ever known anyone named...
-约翰的 -不认识
- John. - No.
-或者吉姆 -没有
- Or it could be Jim. - No.
-汤姆 -不认识
- Tom? - No.
-斯蒂夫呢 -不认识
- Steve? - No.
-戴夫 -我认识一个赫默尔亨普斯特德的戴夫
- Dave? - I knew a Dave from Hemel Hempstead.
这就对了嘛 他就是这么说的
Yes! So, you see, that's what he's saying.
他说的就是赫默尔亨普斯特德 他想告诉你
He's saying Hemel Hempstead. He wants you to know
他在「那边」过得很开心
that he's doing very well beyond the veil.
前几天我还看见他在遛狗
I saw him walking his dog
他看起来非常健康
the other day and he looked perfectly healthy.
有些人走得很突然 就像我母亲一样
People go very suddenly. Like my mum.
茱莉亚·佩特利 还没轮到你母亲呢
Your mum can bloody well wait her turn, Julia Petley.
我已经参加了七年了 我资历比你们都高
I've been coming here for seven years. I do have seniority.
现在你告诉我的罗恩
Now, you tell my Ron--
-是我们家罗恩吗 -不 这次是真的
- Is it our Ron? - No, it's something real.
你会讲德文吗
Sprechen sie Deutsch?
-是你吗 罗恩 -罗恩
- Is that you, Ron? - Ron?
不是罗恩 绝对不是
Not Ron. Definitely not.
我要和罗恩·奥姆罗德讲话
Well, I want to speak to Ron Ormorod.
他个子很矮 头顶没毛
He's rather short, balding on top.
你能帮我接通他吗
Can you put me through, please?
好像是有这么一个符合你描述的灵魂在这晃悠
Ah, well, there does appear to be a spirit matching that description
试图引起我们的注意
trying to attract our attention.
好吧
Very well.
我可以让你们说两句 但必须得快点
I will hand you over, but you must be very quick.
我正试图阻止天启
I am attempting to avert the Apocalypse.
知道了
Right.
天灵灵 地灵灵
Moonlight becomes you.
你好 布伦达
Hello, Brenda.
罗恩
Ron?
怎么...
What...
这听起来像是
You sound like...
你
you.
就是我 布伦达
I am me, Brenda.
这儿非常冷
It's c-cold here.
首先上周末我参加了克里斯托的婚礼
Right, so I went to our Krystal's wedding last weekend.
她是特蕾西的大女儿
That's our Tracy's eldest.
接着他们就开始上韩国菜
And they start serving Korean food.
我也是个能开得起玩笑的女人
Well, I can take a joke as well as the next woman.
-布伦达 -好戏还正要开始呢
- Brenda! - I'm getting to the good bit.
于是我就拿起泡菜对她说
So, I hold up the kimchi and I say,
「那你希望我用它来做什么呢」
"What you expect me to do with this, then?"
连最起码的羞耻心都没有
Whereupon, without even the grace to look ashamed...
-布伦达 -怎么了 罗恩
- Brenda! - Yes, Ron?
你从来不给我说话的机会
Y-Y-You never g-gave me a chance
即使是在我们结婚的时候 我也插不上半句
to get a word in edgeways when we were married.
现在我已经死了
And now I'm dead.
我只想对你说一句话
There's only one thing I want to tell you.
你以前从不敢这么和我说话
You've never spoken to me like this before.
罗恩 小心你的心脏病
Ron, remember your heart condition.
我早就没有心脏了
I don't have a heart anymore!
-听好了 布伦达 -说吧 罗恩
- And Brenda? - Yes, Ron?
闭上你的嘴
Shut up!
刚才这幕真感人 是不是
Wasn't that touching?
好了 很高兴见到你们
Right, well, uh, lovely to meet you all.
出去吧
Out.
演出结束了
Show's over.
还要拯救世界 没时间磨蹭
World to save. Can't lollygag.
真的很棒 非常有趣
Well, that's very good value. Very entertaining.
很高兴你们喜欢
Glad you enjoyed it.
距离世界末日
还有1小时43分钟
BGM: Another One Bites the Dust by Queen
克劳利离开伦敦去找亚当时
Crowley is currently stuck in a traffic jam
被堵在路上了
as he tries to get out of London to find Adam.
官方已确认
And it's official.
这是英国历史上最大的堵车事件
This is the biggest traffic jam in England's history.
为什么
Why?
你对M25高速路搞的鬼
What you did to the M25
真是天才恶魔的一招 亲爱的
was a stroke of demonic genius, darling.
不不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
堵车是因为M25高速路的多处缺陷
The traffic jam is being caused by problems on the M25,
伦敦
这是一条围绕着伦敦的高速公路
the freeway that circles London.
克劳利在1970年代 对M25公路的设计
Crowley had a lot to do with the design of the M25
做了不少手脚
back in the 1970s.
多亏了三场计算机入侵
So, thanks to three computer hacks,
选择性行贿
selected bribery,
以及我有天晚上把一些标记移♥动♥了位置
and me moving some markers across a field one night,
伦敦M25高速公路的道路
the M25 London orbital motorway,
原本应该长这样的
which was supposed to look like this,
将在1986年开始使用时
will, when it opens in 1986,
长成这样
actually look like this,
一个可怕的魔符欧德瓜
and represent the dread sigil Odegra
在古穆黑暗司祭团的语言中
in the language of the dark Priesthood of Ancient Mu.
欧德瓜的意思是 巨兽万岁 世界吞噬者
"Odegra" means, "Hail the Great Beast, devourer of worlds."
能有人欢呼一下吗
Can I hear a "Wahoo"?
♪ How do you think We're gonna get along ♪
一旦建好 上百万一边抱怨
Once it's built, the millions of motorists
一边开在路上的司机
who grumble their way around it
就像经轮上的水
are going to be like water on a prayer wheel,
产生无尽的低级邪恶雾气
grinding out an endless fog of low-grade evil
包围住整个伦敦
that will encircle the whole of London.
怎么了 哈斯塔公爵
Yes, Duke Hastur?
电脑是什么
What's a computer?
♪ Another one bites the dust ♪
你觉得我们要怎么处理这事
So, what exactly do you propose we do about this?
考虑到现在的情况
Given the circumstances,
我们俩都必须要非常随机应变
we're both going to have to be extremely flexible.
放开她 你这个...
Get your hands off her, you...
-他在哪 -谁
- Where is he? - Who?
南方娘娘腔
Some southern pansy.
我听见他在提一些下流的建议
I heard him, making lewd suggestions.
并不是什么南方娘娘腔 中士
Not just "A" Southern pansy, Sergeant.
是独一无二的南方娘娘腔
"The" Southern pansy.
恶魔
Demon!
你知道这是什么吗
You know what this is?
四根手指 一根拇指
Four fingers, one thumb.
你现在给我从这位好女人的脑袋里出来
Now, you get out of this good woman's head
不然我把你送去天国
before I blast you to kingdom come.
问题就在这里 沙德维尔先生
That's the trouble, Mr Shadwell.
天国来了
Kingdom come.
马上要来了
It's going to.
亚茨拉斐尔先生刚刚解释了这个
Mr Aziraphale has just been explaining it.
你来好好喝杯茶
You come and have a nice cup of tea,
听他讲一下
and listen to him.
在亚当逐渐掌控他的力量时
As Adam came into his power,
这个世界以克劳利没想到的方式欢迎着他
剧集 | 好兆头 | 导航列表