剧集 | 好兆头 | 导航列表
The wind should drop in a few seconds, then redouble.
再龙♥卷♥风♥再次袭来前 我们
We'll have less than a minute to go back inside
有不到一分钟时间进屋
before it starts again.
明白了吗
Got it?
好的 明白了
Okay. Got it.
躲到床下
Under the bed!
简直是疯了
This is insane.
这里不应该有龙♥卷♥风♥啊
You don't get tornados here.
艾格妮丝有说我们接下来应该怎么办吗
Did Agnes say what we have to do next?
让命运之轮转动
Let the wheel of fate turn.
让心灵雀跃
Let hearts enjoin.
还有除了我的火焰之外的其他火焰
There are other fires than mine.
当旋风旋转
When the whirlwind whirls,
-彼此靠近 -「彼此靠近」
- reach out to one another. - "Reach out to one another"!
世界就要完蛋了 但我还...
The world's about to end, and I've--
我还从没...
I've never--
从没抢过银行
never robbed a bank.
从没收过停车罚单
I've never got a parking ticket.
从没吃过泰国菜
I've never eaten Thai food.
从没出过国
I've never been abroad.
从没学过任何一种乐器
I've never learned to play a musical instrument,
也从没...
and I've never...
吻过女孩
Kissed a girl?
没有 一次都没有
No, not even once.
茉莉小屋
我给你泡了杯热茶
I made you a nice cup of tea.
完全按照你喜欢的方式
I made it just the way you like it.
九块糖和炼乳
Nine sugars and condensed milk.
瘟疫四溢的泥沼
Awa' wi' ye, ye murrain plashed berrizene.
沙德维尔先生 您讲话总是这么动听
Oh, Mr Shadwell. You say the nicest things.
我把他送进了地狱
I've sent him into the jaws of doom.
-谁 -二等兵帕西法
- Who? - Private Pulsifer.
他还那么年轻 我居然让他一个人去
Aye, he's just a lad. I let him go alone.
我本应该和他一起去的
I should have gone with him.
他不过是外出透透气
Well, he's just having a nice day out.
那可不太寻常
That's unusual.
我是个坏人 是个差劲的猎巫人中士
I'm a bad man and a worse Witchfinder Sergeant.
我简直不敢相信我让他一个人去
I cannot believe I let him go alone.
我该去找他
I should go to him.
有火车到塔德菲尔德
There's a train to Tadfield.
我用我的公交优♥惠♥卡到不了那里
I can't get there on my bus pass.
火车票又没有优♥惠♥
There's not funds for a train ticket.
我才不用妓♥女♥和灵媒
Oh, I'll not travel on the wages
-赚的钱 -还要多带5英镑
- of harlotry and ghost-raising. - You'll need an extra five pounds
买♥♥三明治和咖啡
for a sandwich and a coffee.
等等
Wait.
难道我们不是应该先一起吃晚餐之类的吗
Shouldn't we have dinner or something first?
没时间了
No time.
如果你不接受我的钱
Well, if you won't take it from me,
去找之前打电♥话♥过来的那些好人怎样
what about one of those nice men that called?
克劳力先生不会让我提前预支的
Mr Crowley won't give me an advance.
我觉得他是黑♥手♥党♥
I think he's Mafia.
但书店那个南方娘娘腔也许比较好说话
But the southern pansy in the bookshop might be a soft touch.
他肯定有钱
Aye, he's got money.
就在现在 年轻的帕西法可能正在
Even now, young Pulsifer could be suffering
暗夜女巫手上经受着难以想象的折磨
unimaginable tortures at the hands of the Daughters of Night.
我无法想象他正在经受些什么
I can't imagine what he's going through.
我们不能丢下自己人
Aye, we can't leave our people in there.
他们可能正在用各种手段折磨他
They could be doing all manner of things to him
就在此时此刻
right this moment.
我想就算确实像你说的那样
Well, I don't suppose it'll be the end of the world
也不是世界末日 沙先生
even if they are, Mr S.
但是 求你了 亚当
But, please, Adam!
我们必须得回家
We have to go home!
这就是你们的家 在这里 和我一起
This is your home! Here, with me!
你们再也不需要回家 去学校 去任何地方
You don't have to go home or go to school or anything.
或者干任何自己不想干的事 再也不用了
Or do anything you don't want to do, ever again.
亚当 快停下吧
Adam, just stop it!
闭嘴
Shut up!
-停下 停下 停下 -不要说话了
- Just stop it! Stop it! Stop it! - Stop talking!
你们都给我马上闭嘴
You all have to stop talking now!
所有人 不要说话了
Everybody, stop talking!
你好
Hello.
这里是权天使亚茨拉斐尔
This is the Principality Aziraphale.
我想找一下...
I'm looking for, erm...
上级
a higher authority.
有人在吗
Is there anybody there?
打烊了
We're closed!
这件事真的非常重要
This really is frightfully important.
我准备好直接向最上级汇报了
I'm prepared to take this all the way to the top.
我...
I, erm...
我需要和万能的上帝对话
I-I-I need to speak to the Almighty.
说吧 亚茨拉斐尔
Speak, Aziraphale.
我是在和...
Am I speaking to...
上帝对话吗
God?
我是梅丹佐 亚茨拉斐尔
You are speaking to the Metatron, Aziraphale.
和我对话就是和上帝对话
To speak to me is to speak to God.
我是上帝之声
I am the voice of the Almighty.
没错 但你是上帝之声
Well, yes. But you are the voice of the Almighty
好比总统发言人
in the same way as, erm, a presidential spokesman
是总统之声
is-is the voice of the President.
我实际上需要直接和上帝对话
I actually need to speak directly to God.
对我说就是对全能的上帝说
What is said to me is said to the Almighty.
亚茨拉斐尔
Well, Aziraphale?
我想投诉几个天使的行为
I want to complain about the conduct of a few angels.
但最重要的是敌基♥督♥
But the-the important thing is the Antichrist.
我知道了他是谁 也知道了他在哪
I know who he is, I know where he is.
干得好
Good work, well done.
所以没必要搞什么...
So there doesn't need to be any of that nonsense about, erm,
三分之一的海水变成血水之类的
a third of the seas turning to blood or anything.
不需要有战争 我们可以拯救所有人
There needn't be a war. We can save everyone.
重点不是避免战争
The point is not to avoid the war.
重点是赢得战争
The point is to win it.
是什么样的事件来引发战争
What sort of, er, initiating event will precipitate the war?
我们认为多国之间相互发射原♥子♥弹♥
We thought a multi-nation nuclear exchange
会是个好的开始
would be a nice start.
非常有想象力
Very imaginative.
战役开始了 亚茨拉斐尔
The battle commences, Aziraphale.
-加入我们 -马上就来
- Join us. - In a jiffy.
一会会儿就好
Two shakes of a lamb's tail.
还有几件事要处理一下
Just a-a couple of things left to tie up.
那我们把入口给你留着
We will leave the gateway open for you, then.
别磨蹭
Do not dawdle.
好的 非常...
Yes. Jolly...
非常好
jolly good.
喂 我知道敌...
Hello. I know where the Anti--
嗨 我是安东尼·克劳利
Hi, this is Anthony Crowley.
你知道该怎么做 要有格调
You know what to do. Do it with style.
我知道你是谁 你个白♥痴♥ 是我打给你的
Well, I know who you are, you idiot. I telephoned you.
听着 我知道敌...
Listen, I know where the Anti--
好了 现在不方便 有个老朋友在
Yeah, it's not a good time. Got an old friend here.
-但是... -你个臭恶魔
- But-- - You foul fiend!
和黑暗势力狼狈为奸
In league with the forces of darkness!
沙德维尔中士
Sergeant Shadwell?
你个怪物
You monster!
诱使女人照你的邪恶意愿行事
Seducing women to do your evil will.
我觉得你可能是走错店了
Oh, I think perhaps you've got the wrong shop.
你被恶魔附身了 我要用铃♥声♥书本和蜡烛
You are possessed by a demon, and I will exorcise you
为你驱魔
with bell, book and candle.
行 好吧
Yes, er, fine.
但是 请远离这个圈
But, please, keep away from the circle.
剧集 | 好兆头 | 导航列表