剧集 | 好兆头 | 导航列表
No, no, no, no, no, no!
不
No!
亚当 亚当
Adam? Adam?
那个其实并不是他的父亲
That's not really his father.
-老天啊 他在哪儿 -那就是
- Oh, for Heaven's sake. Where is he? - It is.
现在是了
It is now.
而且一直都是了
And it always was.
他做到了
He did it.
亚当
Adam!
这儿有没有哪位能跟我解释
Would anyone here care to explain to me
现在到底什么情况
what exactly is going on?
不过现在已经是最好的结果了
It's all worked out for the best, though.
你就想象一下要是咱俩称职了
Just imagine how awful it might have been
情况会有多糟
if we'd been at all competent.
说得有理
Point taken.
那是什么
What's that?
从艾格妮丝·风子的书里掉出来的
It fell out of Agnes Nutter's book.
当一切结束 要明智地选择面目
不然你们会玩火自焚
「你们会玩火自焚」
"For soon enough you will be playing with fire"?
这个是艾格妮丝的最终预言吗
So this is the final one of Agnes' prophecies?
据我所知是的
As far as I know.
那亚当呢 重新当回人类了吗
Hmm. And Adam... human again?
据我所知 是的
As far as I can tell, yes.
天使
Angel...
要是上帝一直都是这么计划的呢
what if the Almighty planned it like this all along?
从最初的最初
From the very beginning?
可能吧
Could have.
这也不奇怪
I wouldn't put it past her.
你有一份...
You got the, um...?
不想让它们落入坏人手中
Ah, didn't want them falling into the wrong hands.
抱歉 先生
Oh, excuse me, gents.
这里 本来该有一把剑的
There's, uh... there's meant to be a sword in here.
坐在上面了
Sitting on it.
你们在这儿真好 真的
Good thing you were here, really.
真好 有人能知道咱们也参与了拯救
How nice to have someone who recognises our part in saving the--
我需要有人签名
I need someone to sign for it.
好的
Oh, right.
你相信来生吗
Do you believe in life after death?
我想 我必须得信
I suppose I must do.
是啊
Yeah.
要是我告诉老婆今天我身上发生了什么
If I was to tell my wife what happened to me today,
她不会相信的
she wouldn't believe me.
我也不能怪她
And I wouldn't blame her.
来了
Oh. There it is.
牛津
它前面标着「牛津」
It says "Oxford" on the front.
是啊 不过司机还是会开去伦敦的
Yeah, but he'll drive to London anyway.
他也不知道为什么
He just won't know why.
那我应该让他把我丢在书店门口
I suppose I should get him to drop me off at the bookshop.
书店烧掉了 你忘了吗
It burned down, remember?
要是你愿意 可以去我那儿住
You can stay at my place, if you like.
我觉得我的阵营不会喜欢这样
I don't think my side would like that.
你没有阵营了
You don't have a side anymore.
我们都没有了
Neither of us do.
我们现在自成一派
We're on our own side.
就像艾格妮丝说的
Like Agnes said,
我们要明智地选择该以何种面目示人
we are going to have to choose our faces wisely.
星期天
亚当再造了现实
Adam had rebooted reality.
他们余生的第一天
他改变了过去 改变了现在
He had changed the past and changed the present.
所以在周日 人们醒来发现世界基本上
So on Sunday, people woke to find a world that was almost,
但又不完全是
but not entirely,
他们住惯了的模样
the one that they used to inhabit.
尽管死去的人现在复活了
Although people who were dead were now alive.
坏了的东西也被奇迹般地修好了
And things that were broken had now been miraculously restored.
里奇马尔·康普顿丛书
那些是新的
Those are new.
妈妈 我都清理过了
Mum, I've tidied it.
没那么难吧 我能看见地毯了
Well, was that so hard? I can see the carpet.
现在你就只要保持地毯干净就行
Now you just have to keep it clean.
我能和狗狗出去吗
Can Dog and me go outside?
你很清楚你♥爸♥是怎么说的
You know what your father said.
他说即使不知道我怎么惹的麻烦 我自己也知道
He said that even if he didn't know why I was in trouble, I would.
还有呢
And?
他说得对吗
Was he right?
你能跟我解释解释吗
Can you explain it to me?
你们可以去花♥园♥
Well, you can go into the garden,
让狗狗锻炼一下 不过仅此而已
give Dog a little exercise, but that is all.
谢谢 妈妈 走了 狗狗
Thanks, Mum. Come on, Dog.
早安
Good morning.
我知道问了我会后悔
Oh, I'm gonna regret asking this...
但我还是要问你
but I'm gonna ask.
你的车为什么叫迪克·托平
Why is your car called "Dick Turpin"?
这个嘛
Um, well...
迪克·托平是个很有名的强盗
Dick Turpin's a famous highwayman.
迪克·托平最出名的是
曾用不到24小时从伦敦骑马至纽约
-好吧 -这算是个嘲讽
- Mm-hmm. - It's a sort of joke.
怎么说
Yeah?
这辆车叫迪克·托平
Well, it's called Dick Turpin
因为不管它开到哪儿
because everywhere it goes,
哪儿就会堵车
it holds up traffic.
好的 我后悔问了
Oh, I regret asking.
猎巫人二等兵 「绝非电脑工程师」
Witchfinder Private Not-a-Computer-Engineer...
我们昨天是救了世界吗
did we save the world yesterday?
我也不知道
I don't know.
不过你是个出色的猎巫人
You're a pretty good Witchfinder, though.
我是说 你找到了我
I mean, you found me.
英国政♥府♥认为
As far as the British government is concerned,
传说中的北海海怪克拉肯的现身
the apparent appearance of the legendary monster the Kraken
就是个群体幻觉
was a mass hallucination.
在我们国家也有很多群体幻觉案例
There were a number of mass hallucinations in our country too.
是啊 只不过这个吞了我们的贸易代表团
Yes, only this one ate our trade delegation.
一个草莓棒冰
A strawberry lolly
再来一个香草薄脆的
and a vanilla with a flake, please.
你的车怎么样了
How's the car?
连个划痕都没有
Not a scratch on it.
书店怎么样了
How's the bookshop?
一尘不染
Not a smudge.
一本书都没烧掉
Not a book burned.
一切都回到了原来的模样
Everything back just the way it was.
你有你那边人的消息吗
You heard from your people yet?
-你那边呢 -什么都没有
- Yours? - Nothing.
你能理解昨天发生的事吗
Do you understand what happened yesterday?
我能理解一部分
Well, I understand some of it.
但是还有一部分
But some of it...
就实在有点
well, it's just a little bit too--
难以言喻了
Ineffable.
还真搞笑 在这儿看到他
Oh, that-- that's funny, seeing him here.
那就代表了厄运
That's meant to be bad luck.
这就意味着厄...
It's meant to be bad...
变节天使都要被绑起来
Renegade angels all tied up with strings.
这可是我们为数不多喜欢干的事
These are a few of our favourite things.
-住手 拦住他们 -怎么了 亲爱的
- Stop! Stop them! - What's wrong, love?
厄运来了 亲爱的
Ooh, bad luck, dear.
这不是什么问题 就是好极了
It's not a problem. It's tickety-boo.
亚茨拉斐尔
Aziraphale.
很高兴你来了
So glad you could join us.
你本可以给我捎个信
You could have just sent a message.
何必在光天化日之下绑♥架♥我
I mean, a kidnapping in broad daylight.
这叫特殊引渡
Call it what it was: an extraordinary rendition.
我们的新伙伴有消息了吗
Now, have we heard from our new associate?
他正在过来
剧集 | 好兆头 | 导航列表