剧集 | 好兆头 | 导航列表
She recruited me to work for you.
现在她会告诉你这栋楼
And now she's going to tell you that this building
已经被英国特工包围了
is surrounded by British agents,
而你们俩已经...
and that you two have been--
那个可爱的美国用语怎么说来着
What is that lovely American expression?
被当傻子耍了
Played for suckers.
-其实关于那个... -好了 各位
- Yes, about that-- - Right. Everyone!
出来吧
Come on!
把他们包围起来
Round them up!
萝丝 你的人都在哪呢
Rose, where exactly are your people?
我们都在这呢
We are all here.
允许我介绍一下
Allow me to introduce
葛丽泰·克莱因施密特小姐
Fraulein Greta Kleinschmidt.
她跟我们是一伙的
She works with us.
你把这个傻瓜书商骗得团团转
做得好 亲爱的
毫无难度 亲爱的
他特别好骗
「被当傻子耍了」 我一定要记下来
"Played for a sucker". I must remember that.
我被当傻子耍了 你被当傻子耍了
I am played for a sucker, you are played for a sucker,
他 她 它 都要被当傻子耍了
he, she, it... will be played for a sucker.
好了 我们说到哪了
Now, where were we?
对了 杀了你
Oh, yes. Killing you.
你们不能杀我
You can't kill me.
要写很多报告的
There'll be paperwork.
抱歉 神圣之地
Sorry, consecrated ground.
简直就像赤脚踩在热沙滩上
Oh! It's like being at the beach in bare feet.
你怎么会在这
What are you doing here?
阻止你惹麻烦
Stopping you getting into trouble.
我早该料到的 当然
I should have known. Of course.
毕竟这些人为你工作
These people are working for you.
不 他们是一群在伦敦晃悠的
No. They're a bunch of half-witted Nazi spies
纳粹蠢间谍
running around London,
敲诈勒索 杀人害命
blackmailing and murdering people.
我只是不想看到你丢脸
I just didn't want to see you embarrassed.
安东尼·J·克劳利先生
Mr Anthony J. Crowley.
久仰大名
Your fame precedes you.
-安东尼 -你不喜欢吗
- Anthony? - You don't like it?
不 不 我没那么说 我会慢慢习惯的
No, no, I didn't say that. I'll get used to it.
您就是那位著名的克劳利先生
The famous Mr Crowley?
你们俩都得死真是太遗憾了
That's such a pity you must both die.
「J」代表什么
What does the "J" Stand for?
就是「J」而已 真的
It's just a "J", really.
快看啊
Look at that!
一池子圣水
A whole fontful of holy water.
连个看守都没有
It doesn't even have guards.
别废话了 把他俩都杀了
Enough babbling. Kill them both.
大概一分钟后 一架德国轰炸机将投下炸♥弹♥
In about a minute, a German bomber will release a bomb
炸♥弹♥会正好落在这
that will land right here.
如果你们跑得非常非常快 可能不会死
If you all run away very, very fast, you might not die.
你们不会想死的
You won't enjoy dying,
更不会想体验死后的事
definitely won't enjoy what comes after.
你以为我们会相信吗
You expect us to believe that?
炸♥弹♥今晚会投在伦敦东区
The bombs tonight will fall on the East End.
没错 这需要恶魔在最后关头动点手脚
Yes. It would take a last-minute demonic intervention
让炸♥弹♥偏离轨迹
to throw them off course, yes.
你们都在浪费宝贵的逃跑时间
You're all wasting your valuable running-away time.
如果30秒后炸♥弹♥真的落在这里
And if, in 30 seconds, a bomb does land here,
我和我的朋友将需要一个真正的奇迹才能活下来
it would take a real miracle for my friend and I to survive it.
一个真正的奇迹
A real miracle?
杀了他们 他们真的很烦人
Kill them. They are very irritating.
你真是太好了
That was very kind of you.
算了吧你
Shut up.
是真的
Well, it was.
别的不说 报告就帮我省了
No paperwork, for a start.
那些书
Oh, the books.
我彻底把书的事给忘了
Oh, I forgot all the books!
它们都要被炸成...
Oh, they'll all be blown to...
我的恶魔小奇迹
Little demonic miracle of my own.
要送你回家吗
Lift home?
伦敦 苏豪区
驴
1967年
斯派克 你是打手
So, Spike, you're the muscles,
你来拉绳子
you'll be hauling on the ropes.
然后她就从绳子上滑下去吗
And she'll be going down on the ropes then?
等一下
Hang on.
你是谁
Who are you?
听说你需要一个锁匠
I understand you need a locksman.
我等的人是纳克先生
I was expecting Mr Narker.
纳克先生去上帝那儿领赏了
Well, Mr Narker's passed on to his reward.
我接手了他的生意
I've taken over the business.
他是我的狱友 他对我倾囊相授
He was my cellmate. He taught me everything he knew.
你可以叫我沙德维尔
My name's Shadwell.
请坐 沙德维尔先生
Please, sit down, Mr Shadwell.
如果你不介意的话
Lance Corporal Shadwell.
请叫我一等兵沙德维尔
If you don't mind.
到底是什么东西这么贵重
So, what's so valuable
他们竟会把它留在教堂过夜
that they're going to leave it in a church at night?
等我们到那儿以后 我会告诉你们
We'll go over the details of what you're obtaining for me
要取的东西是什么
when we get there.
你们都会得到非常丰厚的报酬
You will all be very well compensated.
你有什么问题 一等兵沙德维尔
You have a question, Lance Corporal Shadwell?
要从教堂偷东西
Stealing from a church.
这里面 不会牵扯到巫术吧
There's nae witchcraft involved here, is there?
没有
No.
这次盗窃和女巫扯不上半点关系
Completely witch-free robbery.
真可惜
Mm. Pity.
还有别的问题吗
Any other questions?
你自己不会就是女巫
You are not yourself a witch,
术士或者给自己的猫起怪名字的人吧
warlock or someone that calls your cat funny names?
不是女巫 没有宠物 别的人呢
Not a witch. No pets. Anyone else?
我们会得到多少报酬
What are we getting paid?
先给一百块
A hundred now,
事成之后 再给一百
another hundred when the job's done.
多加一百 让你们封口
A hundred more to keep schtum.
克劳利先生
Mr Crowley?
脱衣舞
我可以占用你一点时间吗
May I have a moment of your time?
当然可以 一等兵沙德维尔
Yes... Lance Corporal Shadwell.
你在哪儿服役
What are you a lance corporal in?
你看起来不像个军人
You don't look like an army man.
这正是我想和你谈的事情
Well, that is precisely the matter upon which I planned to talk to you.
你可能还记得今晚早些时候
You might remember earlier this evening,
我问了一个关于巫术的相当尖锐的问题
I asked a rather pointed question about witchcraft.
-是的 -我自豪地加入了一个庞大组织
- Yes. - Well, I am a proud member of an enormous organisation.
大到难以想象
Vast.
这是一支与巫术势力对战的秘密军队
A secret army that battles the forces of witchery.
你好厉害啊
How nice for you.
也许你听说过猎巫人军团
The Witchfinder Army. Perhaps you've heard of it.
什么 你刚不是说这是个秘密
What? I thought you said it was secret.
谁也说不准 一位像你这样的绅士
Well, you never know when a gentleman such as yourself
可能正需要这样一个组织
might have need of such an organisation.
这样一位一掷千金的人
A man with hundreds of pounds to throw around.
如果你需要我们
If you need us,
猎巫人军团为你效劳
the Witchfinder Army are here for you.
整支军队
A whole army?
考虑一下吧
Think it over.
你知道在哪能找到我
You know where to find me.
你在这儿干嘛呢
What are you doing here?
我得和你谈谈
I needed a word with you.
谈什么
What?
我在苏豪区工作 听到一些传闻
I work in Soho. I hear things.
我听说你在策划...不法活动
I hear that you're setting up a... caper
准备抢劫教堂
剧集 | 好兆头 | 导航列表