剧集 | 好兆头 | 导航列表
and you're still sitting in it,
说实话 这情况不适合开车
and frankly, it's in no fit condition to drive.
好的 明白了 太棒了
Right. Got it. Terrific.
-年轻人 -嗯
- Young man? - Yes?
现在这时候这种天气可是非常不寻常啊
Very unusual weather for the time of year.
恐怕我没有意识到
I'm afraid I hadn't noticed.
那八成是因为你那辆愚蠢的车着火了
That's probably because your stupid car is on fire!
♪ We will rock you ♪
♪ All right ♪
距离世界末日还有17分钟
看见这根手指了吗 小伙子
You see this finger, laddie?
这根手指能送你去见你的造物主
This finger could send you to your maker.
我们真的有很重要的事
It really is vitally important
一定得和负责人谈谈
that we speak to whoever is in charge.
他说得是真的 如果他撒谎的话我会知道的
He's telling the truth. I'd know if he wasn't.
你能别插嘴吗 我正努力...
Will you please stop interrupting? I am trying--
我只是想着美言几句...
I just thought I'd put in a good word for--
对 我明白 但你真的得...
Yeah, I understand, but you must really--
能闭嘴吗 你们俩
Will you please be quiet? Both of you.
我是说 女士 我得请你...
I mean, ma'am, I must respectfully ask you to--
♪ So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye ♪
现代汽车就没办法做到这个
You wouldn't get that sort of performance from a modern car.
克劳利
Crowley?
亚茨拉斐尔 看来你找到可附身的身体了啊
Hey, Aziraphale! I see you found a ride.
衣服很漂亮 很衬你
Nice dress. Suits you.
这个年轻人不让我们进去
This young man won't let us in.
交给我
Leave it to me.
人类士兵
Army human,
我的朋友和我一路跋涉...
my friend and I have come a long way, and--
这是你们谁干的
Which one of you did that?
好了 那些小孩麻烦大了
Okay, those kids are in big trouble.
你们几个也是 不许动
And so are you people. Don't move!
所有小鸡仔都回到窝里休息了
All the chickens are coming home to roost.
再也没有小鸡仔了
No more chickens.
启动已进入倒计时
Countdown to activation initiated.
我们的主人
Our lord, our master.
我们的朋友 我们一直在等待他的到来
Our friend. He's all we've been waiting for.
等他加入我们后
When he joins us,
我们就完整了
we will be complete.
亚当不知道接下来会发生什么
Adam didn't know what was going to happen next,
但他知道他该怎么做
but he did know what he had to do.
那些人长什么样呀
So, what are these people like?
不知道
Don't know.
他们是大人吗
Are they grownups?
-你们这群小孩在这里干什么 -没关系的
- What the hell are you kids doing here? - It's alright.
听着 孩子 你正处于军事场所之中
Listen, kid, you're on military property.
我觉得你们都需要去睡一觉
I think you all need to go to sleep now.
所有士兵
All you soldiers.
我在这里
I'm here!
他在这里
He is here.
一切都将终结
Everything ends now.
时间到头了
Time is over.
剧集 | 好兆头 | 导航列表