剧集 | 好兆头 | 导航列表
Agnes, you're not even trying.
武器将在两分钟内激活
Weapons activation in two minutes.
它到底在说什么
What does that even mean?
我也不太清楚
I don't know.
-快告诉我 -我觉得是我的问题
- Tell me. - I think it's about me.
我实际上不是
I am not technically
计算机工程师
a computer engineer.
我也希望我就是
I'd like to be.
但其实我只是
But I'm actually just...
-只是 -只是
- Just? - Just...
-只是 -只是什么
- Just? - Just what?
恰恰相反 我对计算机一窍不通
Just the opposite. I'm rubbish with computers.
每次我想运行它们 就会死机
Every time I try to make them work, they break.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
这下我们完蛋了
We're doomed.
是时候决定谁是你真正的朋友了
It was time to decide who your friends were.
亚当已经决定好了
And Adam had.
所以敌基♥督♥和三个人类孩子
So, the Antichrist, three human children
以及一头昔日的地狱恶犬将面对死亡
and a former Hell Hound, faced Death
和三只人类臆想出来的怪物
and three monsters who came from the minds of humanity.
其实他们并非是真实存在的
The thing is, they're not actually real.
他们真的只是像噩梦一样
They're just like nightmares, really.
玩着玩具的小男孩们
Little boys with your toys.
我不是男孩
I'm not a boy.
我就是战争
I am War.
你们存在只为侍奉我
You were made to serve me,
为我出生入死
to live in me and die in me.
我妈妈说战争只不过是
My mum says that war is
帝♥国♥主♥义♥在世界舞台上展现自己有多威猛罢了
just masculine imperialism executed on a global stage.
区区一个小女孩
A little girl.
回家玩你的洋娃娃吧 小女孩
Run home and play with your dollies, little girl.
我不赞成
I do not endorse
你们把性别歧视当成家常便饭
everyday sexism.
我们才是亚当真正的朋友
We're Adam's real friends.
不是你们这些怪物
Not you lot.
你们就是个笑话
You're a joke.
把你的信念都说出来 胡椒
Just say what you believe, Pepper.
我信奉和平 贱♥人♥
I believe in peace, bitch.
快扔了它 胡椒 快点
Drop it, Pepper. Quick.
我信奉世界一尘不染
I believe in a clean world.
我信奉食物和健康的午餐
And I believe in food and a healthy lunch.
这其实是个很棒的信仰
Actually, it's a very good thing.
那把剑以前不是你的吗
Didn't that used to be your sword?
我信奉它曾是我的
I do believe it was.
随时都可能会出发
Any moment now.
快鼓舞一下士气 大衮
Encourage the troops, Dagon.
没错 大家听好了
Right. Listen up.
我们随时都会出发 我们会离开地狱
Any moment now, we'll be leaving Hell
要到上面去对抗天使之军
and we'll be going up against the army of angels.
你们都曾是天使
Now, all of you were angels once,
我们曾为光荣的革命而战
and we fought in the glorious revolution.
虽然我们输了 但今时不同往日
And we lost. But that was then.
我们已卧薪尝胆了几千年
We have had thousands of years
-现在变得更坚韧了 -更坚韧
- to get tougher. - Tougher!
-更机智 -更机智
- Smarter. - Smarter!
也更危险了
And more dangerous.
我要你们跟我重复一遍
I want you to repeat after me.
-更机智 -更机智
- Tougher. - Tougher!
-更机智 -更机智
- Smarter. - Smarter!
出事了
Something's happening.
有点儿不对劲啊
Something's wrong.
我们太蠢了
We're idiots.
三十秒
Thirty seconds...
-修好它 -什么
- Look. Repair it. - What?
现在就提高这里的计算机的性能
Get this computer room working better, right now.
你说的 你修复过的每台计算机都会死机
You said every computer you try and fix dies,
所以 立即修好它
so... fix it.
要加速末日核武器决战吗
And speed up nuclear Armageddon?
你能做到吗
Could you? Speed it up?
没问题
Yeah.
易如反掌
Easy.
如果我真的想提高这台计算机性能的话
I mean, if I actually wanted to improve this computer's performance,
我只需要启动它 然后点击磁盘碎片整理程序
all I'd do is open it up and then click on the disk defragmenter.
世界各地的人都试图解决开关的难题
All over the world, people who had been wrestling with switches
却发现一切都解决了
found that they had switched.
断路器随即通畅
Circuit breakers opened.
计算机不再计划第三次世界大战
Computers stopped planning World War Three
又开始漫不经心地扫描着平流层
and went back to idly scanning the stratosphere.
死亡 你必须马上停止这一切
Death, this all has to stop now.
已经停止了 但他们会卷土重来
It has stopped. But they will be back.
我们将如影随形
We are never far away.
我是万物的影子
I am creation's shadow.
你们摧毁不了我
You cannot destroy me,
那样也会毁灭这个世界
that would destroy the world.
再见了 先生们
Good day, gentlemen.
不要脸
Cheek.
厚脸皮
Cheek.
死亡张开了黑夜之翼
Death opened wings of night.
仿佛穿透了世间万物
Wings that were shapes cut through the matter of creation
直抵黑暗的最深处
into the darkness beneath,
遥看彼处微光闪烁
and in which, distant lights glimmered.
或是恒星残留的光辉
Lights that may have been stars,
亦或是截然不同之物
or may have been something entirely else.
你看到了吧 克劳利
There. You see, Crowley?
-就像我一直说的那样 -都还没结束呢
- It's like I've always said-- - Oh, it isn't over.
一切都在继续
Nothing's over.
天堂和地狱仍想开战
Both Heaven and Hell still want their war.
喂 男孩
You. Boy.
敌基♥督♥ 你叫什么来着
Antichrist, what was your name again?
亚当·扬
Adam Young.
你的朋友聚在这里 一起拯救了世界
So your friends got together and saved the world.
干得漂亮 奖励你一朵小红花
Well done. Have a gold star.
这也改变不了什么
Won't make any difference.
又是你
You!
你就是车里那个偷了我的书的人
You're the man in the car. You stole my book.
是那个姑娘 接着
Oh, book girl. Catch.
作出明智选择
否则将玩火自焚
这里发生什么事
What is going on out here?
说来话长 赶不及了
Long story. No time.
我不赶时间
Well, try me. Uh...
好吧
Okay, so, uh...
起初 在伊甸园里
in the beginning, in the Garden,
曾经有一条 其实他就是那条诡计多端的老蛇
there was-- Well, he was a wily old serpent,
我呢 严格上来说 在看守一颗苹果树
and I was technically on apple tree duty.
你好 亚当 你好 胡椒
Hey, Adam. Hi, Pepper.
你们好呀 两个小家伙
Hi, you two.
你好 安娜丝玛
Hello, Anathema.
你们刚刚是不是阻止了他们引爆地球
You just stopped them blowing up the world, didn't you?
应该是吧
I guess.
最困难的部分是我男朋友搞定的
My boyfriend here did the tricky bit.
男朋友
Boyfriend?
另一个被蒙蔽的父权制受害者
Another deluded victim of the patriarchy.
别西卜大人
Lord Beelzebub.
见到您是我的荣幸
What an honour.
克劳利 你这个叛徒
Crowley, the traitor.
这话有点难听啊
That's not a nice word.
对付你种人 没有最难听 只有更难听
All the other words I have for you are worse.
那个男孩在哪儿
Where's the boy?
那个
That one.
亚当·扬
Adam Young.
你好
剧集 | 好兆头 | 导航列表