剧集 | 好兆头 | 导航列表
There's a package for you, sir. You have to sign for it.
量秤
The measuring scales.
可算到了
Finally.
我要飞去英国
I'm flying to England.
我会通知飞机的 您什么时候回来
I'll let the jet know. When are you returning?
谁知道
Who knows?
取消我的一切日程
Cancel all my appointments.
取消多久
For how long?
全部取消
The foreseeable future.
玉食
猎巫手册
沙德维尔中士
Sergeant Shadwell,
你记得我跟你说的那个
you know the village I was telling you about
天气非常完美的村子吗
with the perfect weather?
根据手册上说的
Well, according to the manual,
女巫们可以影响天气
witches can influence the weather.
我明天要不要过去一趟
What if I was to sort of nip over there tomorrow,
稍微侦查一下
have a little look round?
我会自己付油钱的
I could pay for my own petrol.
这个村子 它是不是叫塔德菲尔德
This village, it wouldn't be called Tadfield, would it?
你怎么知道的
How did you know that?
那就对了
Aye.
我估计你去一下也没什么坏处
Well, I suppose it can't do any harm.
明天早上九点来这 之后出发
Be here at 9:00 in the morning, afore you leave.
来这干嘛
What for?
拿你的正义盔甲
Your armour of righteousness.
是我
It's me.
来第三备用汇合点见我
Meet me at the third alternative rendezvous.
是那个老演奏台 还是19号♥巴士
Is that the old bandstand, the number 19 bus,
还是英国博物馆的咖啡厅
or the British Museum café?
演奏台 我15分钟就到那
The bandstand. I'll be there in 15 minutes.
爸 你知道到处都有「灵线」吗
Dad, did you know that there are ley lines everywhere?
不对 亚当 「灵线」都是胡扯
No, Adam. Ley lines are rubbish.
你肯定喜欢看这个的 迪尔德丽
Oh, you'll like this bit, Deirdre.
他们把枪捆到椅子底下
They've taped the gun under the chair.
不是胡扯
It's not rubbish.
要是胡扯他们就不会把它写到杂♥志♥里面了
They wouldn't write about it in magazines if it was rubbish.
西♥藏♥有些人能通过秘密通道
There's people from Tibet watching everything we do
看到我们做的所有事
through hidden tunnels.
我想我还是早点上♥床♥睡觉了
I think I might go to bed early, actually.
你觉得他没毛病吧
Do you think he's alright?
他没问题
He's fine.
怎么样
Well?
有新消息吗
Any news?
什么 你想听什么样的消息
What-what kind of news would that be?
你找没找到失踪敌基♥督♥的姓名
Well, have you found the missing Antichrist's name,
地址和鞋的尺寸
address and shoe size yet?
他鞋的尺寸 我为什么要知道他鞋的尺寸
His shoe size? Why-- Why would I have his shoe size?
我逗你呢 我也一无所获
It's a joke. I've got nothing either.
伟大计划就是这么安排的 克劳利
It's the Great Plan, Crowley.
对 声明一下
Yeah. For the record,
去他妈蛋蛋流脓的伟大计划
great pustulent mangled bollocks to the Great blasted Plan!
愿你获得宽恕
May you be forgiven.
我不会被宽恕
I won't be forgiven.
永远不会
Not ever.
这是恶魔工作要求的一部分
That's part of a demon's job description.
不可饶恕 我就是这样
Unforgiveable. That's what I am.
你曾经是个天使
You were an angel once.
那是很久以前的事了
That was a long time ago.
我们要找到那孩子 我的手下能找到他
We find the boy. My agents can do it.
然后呢
And then what?
我们除掉他吗
We eliminate him?
有人会去做 我个人并不想去杀孩子
Someone does. I'm not personally up for killing kids.
你才是恶魔 我可是善良的那个
You're the demon. I'm the nice one.
我才不必掉小孩
I don't have to kill children.
如果你把他杀了 这世界就能得到缓刑
If you kill him, then the world gets a reprieve
天堂也不会手沾鲜血
and Heaven does not have blood on its hands.
你手上没沾血
Oh, no blood on your hands?
你这样会不会有点伪善啊[比我神圣]
That's a bit holier-than-thou, isn't it?
我的确比你神圣多了 本来就该这样
I am a great deal holier than thou. That's the whole point.
你应该亲自动手杀了他
You should kill the boy yourself.
用神圣的手段
Holi-ly.
我谁也不会杀
I am not killing anybody.
太荒唐了 你简直不可理喻
This is ridiculous. You are ridiculous.
我都不知道我为什么还和你说话
I don't even know why I'm still talking to you.
-我也不知道 -够了 我走了
- Well, frankly, neither do I. - Enough, I'm leaving.
你不能走 克劳利
You can't leave, Crowley.
没有可去的地方了
There isn't anywhere to go.
这世界很大
It's a big universe.
就算世界最后变成一团燃烧的浆糊
Even if this all ends up in a puddle of burning goo,
我们仍然可以一起离开
we can go off together.
一起离开
Go off together?
听听你自己说的疯话
Listen to yourself.
我们做朋友多久了
How long have we been friends?
六千年了
Six thousand years!
朋友 我们可不是朋友
Friends? We're not friends.
我们只是一个天使和一个恶魔
We are an angel and a demon.
我们一点共同点都没有
We have nothing whatsoever in common.
-我都不喜欢你 -你可喜欢我了
- I don't even like you. - You do.
就算我知道敌基♥督♥在哪
Even if I did know where the Antichrist was,
我也不会告诉你 我们身处敌对的阵营
I wouldn't tell you. We're on opposite sides.
我们只属于我们的阵营
We're on our side.
并没有什么「我们的阵营」 克劳利
There is no "Our side", Crowley.
再也没有了
Not anymore.
结束了
It's over.
好吧
Right.
那就
Well, then...
祝你末日愉快
Have a nice doomsday.
真厉害
Brilliant.
拒绝核能
能否将地球变成无核区
你可以的
You can do it.
越来越近了
It's getting closer.
越来越强了
It's getting stronger.
-那有点... -不太可能
- That's a bit-- - Impossible.
你开玩笑吗
Is this a joke?
有240兆瓦特的电力
240 megawatts of power
现在正被这个发电站生产出来 埃里克
are currently being produced by this power station, Eric.
只是 我们的各项指示都表明
It's just, according to our indicators,
这些电力是被凭空生产出来的
nothing's producing them.
你说必须经过我批准是什么意思
What do you mean I have to authorise it?
那还有别人吗
Is there anyone else?
我明白我是部长
I know I'm the minister.
好吧 行
Well, then, yes.
我批准你打开那个破玩意
I authorise you to open the bloody thing up.
这可不是你天天都能见到的
There's something you don't see every day.
一个没有核反应堆的超大房♥间
An enormous room without a nuclear reactor in it.
但是里面什么都没有啊
But... there's nothing there.
并不是什么都没有 老大
Not nothing, chief.
看起来像颗柠檬硬糖
It looks like a sherbet lemon.
修复一切 终结一切
Mend it all. End it all.
终结一切
End it all.
剧集 | 好兆头 | 导航列表