剧集 | 好兆头 | 导航列表
关进巴士底狱
locked up in the Bastille?
我以为你要开书店呢
I thought you were opening a book shop.
本来是的
Well, I was.
但我饿了
I got peckish.
「饿了」
"Peckish"?
如果你非要知道 都怪可丽饼
Well, if you must know, it was the crepes.
只有巴黎才有好可丽饼
You can't get decent ones anywhere but Paris.
还有法式甜面包
And the brioche.
所以你在大革命期间 穿越海峡
So you just popped across the Channel during a revolution,
就因为你想要点吃的
because you wanted something to nibble?
-还穿成那样 -我是有品位的
- Dressed like that? - I have standards.
我听说了他们这边有点做过头了
I'd heard they were getting a bit carried away over here but--
是啊 这才不叫做过头
Yeah, this is not getting carried away.
这是用一台大砍头机
This is cutting off lots of people's heads very efficiently
高效地砍掉好多脑袋
with a big head-cutting machine.
你为什么不再施展个奇迹 然后回家
Why didn't you just perform another miracle and go home?
我上个月被斥责了
I was reprimanded last month.
他们说我施展了太多的无聊奇迹
They said I'd performed too many frivolous miracles.
加百列写了封措辞严厉的批评信
Got a strongly worded note from Gabriel.
算你走运 我正好在这一带
Well, you're lucky I was in the area.
大概是吧
I suppose I am.
你为什么来
Why are you here?
我们的人嘉奖了我的杰出工作表现
My lot sent me a commendation for outstanding job performance.
这都是你的恶魔作祟吗
So all this is your demonic work?
不 是人类自己想出来的
No. The humans thought it up themselves.
跟我没关系
Nothing to do with me.
我想我该说声谢谢
Well, I suppose I should say thank you
谢谢你救我
for the, uh, rescue.
别那么说
Don't say that.
如果我们的人听说我救了个天使
If my people hear I rescued an angel,
我可就麻烦了
I'll be the one in trouble.
我们的人可不写责骂信
And my lot do not send rude notes.
总之 我真的很感激
Well, anyway, I'm very grateful.
我请你吃午饭怎么样
What about if I buy you lunch?
就穿这样去吗
Looking like that?
这算不上是奇迹吧
Well, barely counts as a miracle, really.
穿成这样 他是自找麻烦
Dressed like that, he's asking for trouble.
午餐吃什么
What's for lunch?
可丽饼怎么样
What would you say to some crepes?
圣詹姆斯公园
伦敦 1862年
我一直在想 要是搞砸了怎么办呢
Look, I've been thinking. What if it all goes wrong?
你和我有很多共同点
We have a lot in common, you and me.
我不知道
I don't know.
我们或许一开始都是天使
We may have both started off as angels,
但你选择了堕落
but you are fallen.
我不是真的堕落下去的
I didn't really fall.
我只是...
I just, you know...
慢慢悠悠往下溜达
sauntered vaguely downwards.
我要你帮我个忙
I need a favour.
我们已经达成一致了 克劳利
We already have the agreement, Crowley.
平时保持距离
Stay out of each other's way.
危急关头再拔刀相助
Lend a hand when needed.
是别的事
This is something else,
如果计划出了岔子[梨形]
for if it all goes pear-shaped.
我喜欢梨
I like pears.
如果事情搞砸了
If it all goes wrong,
我想要一份保险
I want insurance.
什么
What?
我都写下来了 隔墙有耳
I wrote it down. Walls have ears.
不是墙 是树上
Well, not walls. Trees have ears.
鸭子们也有耳朵
Ducks have ears.
鸭子有耳朵吗
Do ducks have ears?
肯定有 要不怎么听其他鸭子说话
Must do. That's how they hear other ducks.
不可能
Out of the question.
为什么
Why not?
那会毁了你的
It would destroy you.
我可不会给你「自杀毒药」 克劳利
I'm not bringing you a suicide pill, Crowley.
我不是要拿它自杀 只是保险起见
That's not what I want it for. Just insurance.
圣水
我不是白♥痴♥ 克劳利
I'm not an idiot, Crowley.
你知道如果他们得知我们亲近
Do you know what trouble I'd be in if...
我会惹上什么麻烦吗
if they knew I'd been fraternising?
我绝对不会这么做
It's completely out of the question.
亲近
Fraternising?
随便你用哪个词
Well, whatever you wish to call it.
我觉得这没什么好谈的
I do not think there is any point in discussing it further.
我还有很多人可以亲近 天使
I have lots of other people to fraternise with, angel.
-你当然有了 -我不需要你
- Of course you do. - I don't need you.
我也有同感 很明显
Well, and the feeling is mutual, obviously.
很明显
Obviously.
伦敦
1941年
格罗茨亚先生 哈默内先生
Mr Glozier. Mr Harmony.
斐尔先生 你迟到了
Mr Fell. You are late.
但不用担心
But not to worry.
你带了给元首的书吗
You have the books for the Fuehrer?
是的 带了
Yes, I do.
预言书
Books of prophecy.
奥特威尔·宾斯 罗伯特·尼克松
Otwell Binns, Robert Nixon,
希普顿院长 按要求都是初版
Mother Shipton. First editions, as requested.
我们让你带来的另一本书呢
What about the other book we told you to bring us?
元首点名要的那一本
The Fuehrer was most definite that he needs it.
预言成真的那本
It has the prophecies that are true.
有了真正的预言书 战争肯定会赢
With the true prophecy book, the war is as good as won.
《女巫艾格妮丝·风子的精妙准确预言书》
The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch.
很不幸 那就是预言书中的圣杯
No luck. I'm afraid that is the Holy Grail of prophetic books.
元首也想要圣杯
The Fuehrer also wants the Holy Grail.
还有命运之矛 如果你能找到的话
And the Spear of Destiny, should you run across them.
为什么艾格妮丝·风子的书没有副本
Why are there no copies of Agnes Nutter's book?
我们都说了钱不是问题
We have made it clear that money is no object.
你会变得非常富有
You will be a very rich man.
尚未出♥售♥的《精妙准确预言书》副本
The unsold copies of The Nice and Accurate Prophecies
都被出版商毁了
were destroyed by the publisher,
也就是 全部副本
which is, well, all of them.
一本都没卖♥♥出去过
It never sold a single copy.
但我找到了出版商1655年的目录
But I found the publisher's catalogue for 1655,
里面列出了艾格妮丝·风子的其中一则预言
and it does list one of Agnes Nutter's prophecies.
什么预言
What was it?
是她对于1972年的预言
Her prophecy for 1972.
「别买♥♥比特迈斯磁带」
"Do not buy Betamax."
录像机磁带格式
在设备竞争中败给VHS 被淘汰出市场
谁是彼特·麦斯
Who is Peter Max?
我不知道
I have no idea.
我会转告元首
I will pass it on to the Fuehrer.
这则预言将会在这周之内传到柏林
These volumes of prophecy will be in Berlin by the end of the week.
元首会很感谢你的
The Fuehrer will be most grateful.
斐尔先生 你帮了我们很多
You have been exceedingly helpful, Mr Fell.
但遗憾的是你必须得死 但振作起来
Such a pity you must be eliminated, but take heart,
不过又是一条死于德国对英国空袭的生命罢了
just another death in the Blitz.
那可不是很公平
That's not very sporting.
你看起来不是很担心 我的朋友
You do not appear worried, my friend.
他的确不担心
He's not worried.
她是谁
Who is she?
她是我认识的纳粹双面间谍
She, my double-dealing Nazi acquaintance,
因为她 这些书都不会被送到柏林
is the reason why none of those books are going back to Berlin,
并且你们肮脏的间谍网
and why your nasty little spy ring
在剩余的战争里都会被关进牢内
will be spending the rest of the war behind bars.
我向你们介绍一下英国♥军♥事情报局的
Let me introduce you to Captain Rose Montgomery
萝丝·蒙哥马利上尉
of British Military Intelligence.
谢谢你的介绍
Thank you for the introduction.
我方对你们俩了如指掌
Our side know all about you two.
她雇我为你们工作
剧集 | 好兆头 | 导航列表