剧集 | 好兆头 | 导航列表
to rob a church.
克劳利 这太危险了
Crowley, it's too dangerous.
圣水不仅会毁灭你的肉体
Holy water won't just kill your body.
它会彻底摧毁你
It will destroy you completely.
你105年前已经告诉过我你的想法了
You told me what you think 105 years ago.
我并没有改变主意
And I haven't changed my mind.
但我不能让你去冒险
But I can't have you risking your life.
就算是为了危险的事情也不行
Not even for something dangerous.
所以
So...
你可以取消行动了
you can call off the robbery.
不要拧开盖子
Don't go unscrewing the cap.
货真价实吗
It's the real thing?
最神圣的
The holiest.
你说了这么多 还是要帮我
After everything you said.
我该感谢你吗
Should I say thank you?
最好不要
Better not.
要我捎你去哪儿吗
Well, can I drop you anywhere?
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
别这么失望嘛
Oh, don't look so disappointed.
也许有一天 我们可以...
Perhaps one day we could...
我不知道
I don't know.
一起去野餐
Go for a picnic.
在丽兹大饭店用餐
Dine at the Ritz.
让我送你一程吧 你想去哪儿都行
I'll give you a lift. Anywhere you want to go.
你的速度太快了 克劳利
You go too fast for me, Crowley.
好 兆 头
第三集
对不起 打对电♥话♥了
Sorry. Right number.
停止营业
我得去总部说明一切
I'll just go to head office and explain it all.
是这样 加百列
Yes. So, Gabriel, um...
听着 加百列
Listen, Gabriel,
星期五
最神圣的大天使加百...
most holy Archangel Gabr--
距离世界末日还有一天
不行 那样太正式了
No, that's too formal.
你好 加百列 我的老朋友
Hello, Gabriel, me old mate.
我们得去搞定一...一个孩子
There is a-a-a child we have to deal with
让一切恢复正常
and-and make everything OK again.
天啊
Oh, God.
你好 加百列
Hello, Gabriel.
我觉得应该告诉你一下
Just thought you ought to know
因为在医院里不小心弄混了
that due to an unfortunate mix-up in a hospital,
敌基♥督♥被放错地方了
the Antichrist has been mislaid.
不过现在没事了 因为我已经找到他了
But it's alright, because I've found him.
他住在英国乡村塔德菲尔德
He's living in the English village of Tadfield.
他的11岁生日是
And his 11th birthday was the start of...
一切的终结
uh, the end of things.
我有他家的地址 所以我们现在只需要消灭他
I have his address, and so we just have to eliminate him now,
然后一切仍然会好起来的 没错
then everything could still be OK, yeah.
他身边跟着一只巨大的地狱恶犬
He'll have an enormous Hell Hound with him.
所以要发现他很容易
He won't be hard to spot.
如果说地狱恶犬有过任何期望的话
This wasn't, insofar as the Hell Hound had had any expectations,
这并不是它所想象的
what he had imagined life would be like
末日决战前最后几天的生活
in the last days before Armageddon.
身材决定本性
Form shapes nature.
某些适合小狗的行为方式
There are certain ways of behaviour appropriate to small dogs,
在它的基因里已经根深蒂固
which are in fact welded into the genes.
它会去惊吓隔壁那只大橘猫
He'd surprised the huge ginger cat from next door,
并试图用它平时的发光瞪视
and had attempted to reduce it to cowering jelly
把对方吓成一团蜷缩的果冻
by means of the usual glowing stare.
以前它从未失过手
It had always worked in the past.
狗狗期待着与猫咪进一步互动
Dog was looking forward to a further cat experiment,
其实就是在猫旁边跳来跳去和激动地对它狂吠
which would consist of jumping around and yapping excitedly at it.
简直不敢相信 简直难以置信
I can't believe it! I can't believe it!
350年来 我的家族都把它保管得很好
Three hundred and fifty years my family kept it safe.
整整350年
Three hundred and fifty years!
太愚蠢了
So stupid!
来吧 狗狗
Come on, Dog.
你好 你还好吗 我可以帮忙吗
Hello, are you OK? Can I help?
我没事
I'm fine.
但你在哭
But you were crying.
我知道
I know.
你好
Hello.
我知道我这样听起来会很蠢
This is going to sound so stupid,
但我把书丢了 然后反应有点过火
but I lost my book and it all just got a bit much.
我可以帮你找它
I can help you look for it.
你人真好
Oh, that's sweet of you.
这本书在我家族内流传很久了
It's been in my family for a long time.
我也曾经写过一本书
I wrote a book once.
关于一个曾是名侦探的海盗
It was about this pirate who was a famous detective.
我保证我的书比任何你丢的书都刺♥激♥
I bet it was a lot more exciting than any book you've lost.
特别是那段在飞船里的剧情
Especially the bit in the spaceship
恐龙们跑出来和牛仔打架
where the dinosaur comes out and fights with the cowboys.
我保证我的书能让你开心起来
I bet it'd cheer you up, my book.
我叫亚当 我住在猪背巷
I'm Adam. I live in Hogback Lane.
谢谢你 亚当
Thanks, Adam.
我是安娜丝玛
Oh, I'm Anathema.
你是住这附近吗
Are you from around here?
这里是我的世界
This is my world.
从猪背森林到迪普
From Hogback Wood to the Dip,
还有从老采石场到那边的水塘
and from the old quarry up to the pond.
你有见到两个开着一辆古董大黑♥车♥的男人吗
You haven't seen two men in a big black vintage car, have you?
是他们偷走的书吗
Did they steal it?
专业偷书贼
Professional book thieves,
开着他们的车到处偷书
probably go around in their car stealing books.
不不不 他们不是故意偷走那本书
No, no, no, they didn't mean to steal it.
你想喝柠檬汽水吗
Do you want some lemonade?
我们要闯进那个小屋
Are we going to have to break into the cottage
跟里面的女巫打一场吗
and battle the witch for it?
那是我的小屋
That's my cottage.
我租下了它
I'm renting it.
很抱歉我想问一句
Look, excuse me for asking,
希望这个问题不会太敏感
if it's not a personal question,
但你是女巫吗
but are you a witch?
不是 我是神秘学者
No, I'm an occultist.
那就好
Oh, well, that's alright, then.
进来 你这只呆狗
Come on, you silly dog.
门上高悬着一只马蹄铁
There had been a horseshoe over the door
它已在茉莉小屋挂了数百年
of Jasmine Cottage for hundreds of years.
保护此处居民不受邪恶侵害 至少他们信了
It protected the inhabitants from evil, or so they believed.
你可以留它在花♥园♥里
You can just leave him in the garden.
不行 他必须听话
No. He has to do everything he's told.
我父亲说 只有它训练好了 我才能养它
My father says I can only keep him if he's properly trained.
现在 狗狗 进屋
Now, Dog, go inside.
好孩子 进屋也不是件难事 对吧
Good boy. It wasn't that hard, was it?
地狱恶犬进入了小屋
The Hell Hound entered the cottage
又有一点地狱的气息被烧掉了
and a little bit more of Hell burned away.
这顶帽子属于猎巫人
不可奸♥淫♥·帕西法少校
严格来说
Strictly speaking,
沙德维尔没有统帅猎巫人军团
Shadwell doesn't run the Witchfinder Army.
根据沙德维尔的薪水账单看
According to Shadwell's pay ledgers,
这支军队是由猎巫人史密斯将军统帅的
it is run by Witchfinder General Smith.
在他之下有猎巫人上校 格林和琼斯
Under him are Witchfinder Colonels Green and Jones,
还有猎巫人少校 杰克逊 鲁滨逊及史密斯
and Witchfinder Majors Jackson, Robinson and Smith.
再往下有猎巫人少校 汤锅
Then there are Witchfinder Majors Saucepan,
罐头
Tin,
奶瓶 已故
Milkbottle, deceased,
和橱柜
and Cupboard,
因为沙德维尔有限的想象力
because Shadwell's limited imagination
到这里就差不多枯竭了
had been beginning to struggle at this point.
旺兹沃斯最佳咖啡厅
沙德维尔中士
Sergeant Shadwell.
克劳利先生
剧集 | 好兆头 | 导航列表