剧集 | 好兆头 | 导航列表
Blue?
这是颜料
It's paint.
你们两个都被射中了
You've both been hit!
你们到底会不会玩
I don't know what you think you're playing at right--
-真好玩 -鬼才觉得好玩
- Well, that was fun. - Well, yes, fun for you.
看看我的外套
Look at the state of this coat.
180多年来我精心养护
I've kept this in tip-top condition for over 180 years now.
这块污渍永远洗不掉了
I'll never get this stain out.
用神迹把它搞掉
You could miracle it away.
对 但是
Yes, but...
但我始终会记得那里有块污渍
well, I would always know the stain was there.
我是说 在内心深处
Underneath, I mean.
谢谢
Thank you.
这枪真是了不起
Impressive hardware.
我仔细看了下这把枪
I've looked at this gun.
根本就不是一把正经枪
It's not a proper one at all.
它只能发射彩弹
It just shoots paintballs.
你们不是都反对枪♥支♥的吗
Don't your lot disapprove of guns?
只要掌握在正确的人手中
Unless they're in the right hands.
有助于论证他们的道德论观点
Then they give weight to a moral argument.
我想是这样的
I think.
道德论观点 认真的吗
A moral argument? Really?
走吧
Come on.
绝对是这儿没错
This is definitely the place.
管理培训不再是
Management training no longer meant
观看一大堆毫无现实意义的幻灯片
watching half a dozen unreliable PowerPoint presentations.
塔德菲尔德庄园
会议和管理培训中心 融合与发展之地
联合世界控股公♥司♥ 主动出击课程
现今的公♥司♥不再止步于此
Firms these days expected more than that.
他们想要储备领导力的高潜人才
They wanted to establish leadership potential,
团队合作与主观能动性
group cooperation and initiative,
所以他们的员工可以自♥由♥地
which allowed their employees to fire paintballs
向激怒他们的同事发射彩弹
at any colleagues who irritated them.
不知道修女们去哪儿了
Wonder where the nuns went.
克劳利正在翻阅的塔德菲尔德庄园的宣传册
The brochure for Tadfield Manor Crowley is inspecting
没有提到任何类似这样的内容
fails to contain any sentences along the lines of,
「直到11年前 这座庄园都被当做医院使用
"Until 11 years ago, the manor was used as a hospital
由撒旦教会的女修道院管理
by an order of Satanic nuns
虽然她们成事不足败事有余」
who weren't actually very good at it".
会计部的米莉给我打了个措手不及
Millie from Accounts caught me on the elbow.
-谁赢了 -你们都会输
- Who's winning? - You're all going to lose.
你 你刚刚到底干了什么
What... What the hell did you just do?
他们想要真枪
Well, they wanted real guns,
我给了他们想要的
so I gave them what they wanted.
我一直跟你们说不要相信采购部的人
I always said you couldn't trust those people from Purchasing.
一群混♥蛋♥
The bastards.
外面的人在互相射击
There are people out there shooting at each other.
这有助于论证他们的道德争论
Well, it lends weight to their moral argument.
每个人都有自♥由♥意志
Everyone has free will,
其中包括杀人的权利
including the right to murder.
你可以把它当成是宇宙的缩影
Just think of it as a microcosm of the universe.
我想成为一名图形设计师
I wanted to be a graphics designer,
为滚石乐队设计唱片封面
design LPs for the Rolling Stones,
但我的就业指导老师说他没听说过这个乐队
but the careers teacher said he hadn't heard of them.
于是整整36年 我都在核对BF-18表
So I spent 36 years double-checking form BF-18.
他们就不能对我说
They couldn't just say,
「诺曼 你提前退休了
"Oh, Norman, we're giving you early retirement."
送你一块纪念手表 滚回家养你的金盏花」
Have a watch, bugger off and tend your marigolds".
如果他们想要开战
Well, if they want war...
我们就奉陪到底
we're going to give them war.
好了 伙计们 我们去干♥死♥那群狗♥杂♥种♥
Okay, guys, let's get the bastards.
他们在互相残杀
They're murdering each other.
不 不会有人被杀的
No, they aren't. No one's killing anyone.
他们都会奇迹般地侥幸存活
They're all having miraculous escapes.
否则就没意思了
It wouldn't be any fun otherwise.
你知道吗 克劳利
You know, Crowley,
我总是说 在内心深处
I've always said that deep down,
你是个特别善...
you really are quite a nice...
闭嘴
Shut it!
我是个恶魔 我不善良
I'm a demon. I'm not nice.
我从来都不善良 善良是一个庸俗的词儿
I'm never nice. Nice is a four-letter word.
-我不许... -不好意思 先生们
- I will not have... - Excuse me, gentlemen.
很抱歉打扰了 能为你们效劳吗
Sorry to break up an intimate moment. Can I help you?
-你 -圣徒啊恶魔啊 克劳利大人
- You. - Saints and demons preserve us, it's Master Crowley.
没必要这么做
You didn't have to do that.
你可以直接问她的
You could have just asked her.
当然 当然 不 是的
of course, of course. No. Yeah.
「不好意思 女士 我们是两个超自然生灵
"Excuse me, ma'am, we're two supernatural entities"
在寻找声名狼藉的撒旦之子的下落
just looking for the notorious Son of Satan.
能否请您帮我们寻找呢」
"Wonder if you might help us with our enquiries?"
你好
Look... hello.
你不会恰好是
You weren't by any chance,
11年前在这个修道院的修女吧
a nun here at this convent 11 years ago, were you?
我是
I was.
魔鬼的幸运
Luck of the devil.
我交给你的那婴儿去哪儿了
What happened to the baby I gave you?
我把他和美国大使的儿子掉了包
I swapped him with the son of the American ambassador.
他真是个好人
Such a nice man.
曾经是斯文顿的大使
He used to be ambassador to Swindon.
后来特蕾莎修女过来把另一个孩子带走了
Then Sister Theresa Garrulous came and took the other baby away.
这位美国大使 他叫什么名字
This American ambassador, what was his name?
他是从哪里来的 他把孩子带去哪了
Where did he come from and what did he do with the baby?
我不清楚
I don't know.
档案 一定有档案留下
Records. There must have been records.
没错 有很多档案
Yes. There were lots of records.
保存档案是我们的专长
We were very good at keeping records.
那它们在哪儿呢
Well, where are they?
火灾中烧毁了
Burned in the fire.
哈斯塔
Hastur!
你对这个孩子还有任何印象吗
Well, is there anything you remember about the baby?
他的小脚趾头很可爱
He had lovely little toesie-woesies.
走了
Let's go.
你会醒来
You will wake,
你会梦到自己最喜欢的事情
having had a lovely dream about whatever you like best.
照理说他会出现的 不是吗
You'd think he'd show up, wouldn't you?
照理说我们应该能感应到他
You'd think we could detect him in some way.
他不会出现 不会出现在我们眼前
He won't show up. Not to us.
保护性伪装
Protective camouflage.
连他自己都察觉不到
He won't even know it,
但本能会让他避开诡秘超自然力的窥探
but his powers will keep him hidden from prying occult forces.
诡秘超自然力
Occult forces?
你和我
You and me.
我不诡秘
I'm not occult.
天使不会诡秘 我们神圣优雅
Angels aren't occult. We're ethereal.
有别的办法可以找到他吗
Is there some other way of locating him?
老天 我怎么知道
How the heaven should I know?
末日之战只发生一次
Armageddon only happens once, you know.
没机会一次次尝试 直到搞对为止
You don't get to go round again until you get it right.
但我知道一件事 如果我们找不到他
But I know one thing, if we don't find him,
那就不是一切战争的终结
it won't be the war to end all wars.
而是一切的一切的终结
It'll be the war to end everything.
大多数有关巫术的书籍
Most books on witchcraft
都会告诉你女巫们工作时赤身裸
will tell you that witches work naked.
这是因为大多数有关巫术的书籍都是男人写的
This is because most books on witchcraft are written by men.
「幽暗的夜晚 闪烁的月亮」
"Darksome night and shining moon..."
加油啊
Come on.
对这整片区域 我感觉非常奇怪
There's a very peculiar feeling to this whole area.
我很惊诧你居然感觉不到
I'm astonished you can't feel it.
我没有任何不寻常的感觉
I don't feel anything out of the ordinary.
但这里到处都给我这个感觉
But it's everywhere. All over here.
爱
Love.
剧集 | 好兆头 | 导航列表