剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
You can't give them what you promised.
他们很可能会杀了我们 他们已经试过杀我了
They're liable to kill us. They already tried to kill me.
她伤害你了吗
Did she hurt you?
你在哪
Where are --
他们找到我们要花多久
How long before they find us?
这地方很大
Property's big.
如果他们仍在房♥子里 可能会花几个小时
If they're still at the house, it could take hours.
我们不容易躲开行尸
Walkers ain't gonna make it easy for us.
只能杀一条路出去了
We're gonna have to fight our way through 'em
但愿能在民兵找到我们之前逃掉
and hope we get out before the posse finds us.
我们必须全部战斗
It's gonna take all of us.
麦蒂森 我们需要你
Madison, we're gonna need you.
很抱歉我一开始没告诉你
Look, I'm sorry I didn't tell you the truth
你孩子们的真♥相♥
about your kids at the beginning.
我只是做了我认为该做的事
I just did what I thought I had to.
他们死前在做什么
What were they doing when they died?
我见到尼克时 他状态不太好
Nick was going through a bad patch when I met him.
艾丽莎也是
Alicia, too.
他们以为你死了
They thought that you were gone.
但他朝着更好的方向
But he was making the first steps
迈出了第一步
towards something better, you know,
然后发生了那件事
and, well, that's when it happened.
艾丽莎 她是怎么被咬的
A-Alicia -- how did she get bit?
我们提到过的炸♥弹♥
The bombs we were talking about --
她当时在努力阻止爆♥炸♥
she was trying to stop them from going off.
她活过了爆♥炸♥
She survived the explosion.
她帮助我和我女儿
She helped me, my little girl,
还有一些我们在乎的人
and some people that we cared about
逃离了辐射 然后
escape the fallout, and...
像我说的 她尽可能久地与感染作斗争
Like I said, she fought the infection for as long as she could.
但你没看到她死
But you didn't see her die?
我没看到 我不得不和摩走了
I did not. I had to leave with Mo.
她可能还活着
She could still be out there.
没有人被咬后能活下来
People don't survive bites.
对 但艾丽莎不是一般人 我们知道这点
Yeah, but Alicia was different. We know that.
也许她找到了某种方法
Maybe she found a way.
就算她找到了 我也不想找到她
Even if she did, I don't want to find her.
为什么
Why?
时候到了
We think it's time.
你救的孩子比其他收集者都多
You've rescued more children than any other Collector.
我们将帮你找到你的孩子们
We'll help you find yours now.
不
No.
我不想找到他们
I don't want to find them.
我当时在体育场准备好了赴死
I was willing to die at the stadium,
以让我的孩子们看到
so my kids could see what --
我打造的东西值得他们去奋斗
what I was building was worth fighting for.
但如果他们知道了我为找到他们做了些什么
But if they knew what I was doing to find them...
帕德雷从一开始就耍了我
PADRE played me from the start.
逼我做我不想做的事
Made me do things I didn't want to,
当我终于可以找到他们时 我拒绝了
so when I could finally get them back, I say no.
既然你不想找到他们
If you didn't want to find them,
为什么还帮帕德雷抢孩子
why are you still taking kids for PADRE?
因为我知道我离开后 他们会做什么
Because I knew what they'd do if I walked away.
-做什么 -他们会找到艾丽莎和尼克
- What? - They'd find Nick and Alicia
逼他们做我不想做的事
and make them do what I wouldn't anymore.
但现在我不用担心这点了
But I don't have to worry about that now.
真希望我抢走你孩子前知道这点
I wish I knew that before I took your daughter.
-民兵 -他们找到我们了
- The posse. - They found us.
他们要是穿过那扇门 就会把我们俩杀了
They get through that door, they're gonna kill us both.
开门 我们知道你们在里面
Open up. We know you're in there.
她以前救过我
She saved me once before.
他们以为我们是一伙的
They think we're working together.
我们交出她 他们也许会放过你
If we give her up, maybe they'll spare you.
不 我们需要她来找回孩子 他们也是
No, we need her to get our kids, and so do they.
我觉得他们不会这么想
I don't think they're gonna see it that way.
如果你在藏匿她 那就有麻烦了
If you're hiding her, we're gonna have a problem.
让他们进来 摩根
Let them in, Morgan.
别为了我送命
Don't sacrifice yourself for me.
我这样做不是为了你
I'm not doing it for you.
而是为了让你帮我找回女儿
I'm doing it so you can get my daughter back for me.
我找不回你女儿
I can't get your daughter back.
我也找不回你女儿 我无法挽回这一切
I can't get yours back, either. I can't undo any of this.
你可以的 你只是需要找到理由
Yes, you can. You just need to find a reason.
开门
Hey! Open the door!
-摩根 -他们会杀了你
- Morgan. - They're gonna kill you.
只有一个办法能证明你和我不是一伙的
There's only one way to show them you're not with me.
打开该死的门
Open the damn door!
好 等等
Okay, wait!
稍等
Just wait.
我们会开门
We're gonna open the door.
我们会交出她
We're gonna hand her over to you.
抱歉
Sorry.
这样你才能活着见你女儿
It's the only way to live to see your daughter one day.
手举起来
Hands where we can see them.
记得我吗
Remember me?
你去年冬天抢走了我儿子
You took my boy last winter.
你现在会记得我了
You'll remember me now.
起来 开始挖洞
Get up. And start digging.
还有不到两个小时涨潮
High tide's in less than two hours.
你做了正确的决定
You made the right call.
你们对她做了什么
What did you do to her?
留她欣赏涨潮
Left her to watch the tide come in.
眼睁睁看着潮水袭来是最难受的
Worse when you can see it coming.
-她说了什么 -没说多少
- What'd she tell you? - Not much.
但她不用说
But she didn't need to.
我们在她包里找到了这个
We found this in her pack.
我们知道他们来接她的时间
We know when they're coming to pick her up.
戴上
Put it on.
我为什么要戴
Why would I do that?
我们要在海滩伏击她的朋友们
We're gonna surprise her friends at the beach.
有必要的话 把他们全埋在沙子里
Bury them all in the sand if we have to.
总有人会坦白
Someone will talk.
总有人会说出孩子们的位置
Someone will tell us where our kids are.
有问题吗
There a problem?
这样不能找回孩子们
This is not gonna get our kids back.
这样只会害死所有人
This is gonna get everybody killed.
放他走
Let him go.
事不是这样办的
That's not how this works.
他们抢走了孩子们
They took our kids.
我们为什么要内讧呢
So why are we fighting each other?
放他走吧
Just let him go.
如果你妨碍我们 你知道会发生什么
You know what happens if you get in our way.
我知道 我不会妨碍
I know. I won't.
别跟他们走
Don't go with them.
你不用去的
You don't have to.
我必须找到我的孩子 摩根
I have to get to my kid, Morgan.
我必须做点什么
I have to do something.
麦蒂森抢走奥黛莎的那天 她丢下了这个
Odessa lost this the day before Madison took her.
我承诺找到她 把它还给她
I promised I'd find it and I'd get it back to her.
我不会违背承诺
I'm not gonna break that promise.
我知道
I know.
你不该这样死去
You don't deserve to go out like this.
我说过了 我帮不了你
I told you, I can't help you.
我不是为这个而来
That's not why I'm here.
当我遇到你的孩子们时
You know, when I met your kids, I was in a place
我的状态和你现在差不多
not too different from where you are now.
我想逃避所有事和所有人
I wanted to get away from everything and everybody.
但遇到艾丽莎和尼克
But meeting Nick and Alicia,
看到你在他们心中埋下的种子
seeing what you had given them,
对我的好转起了重要作用
they were a big part of when things started turning around for me.
所以从某种角度来说 我欠你一个人情
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表