剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
"Don't give up, baby.
坚持下去 找到那地方
Keep going. Find it.
别难过太久
Don't stay sad too long.
找到像我一样支持你的人
Find someone else who will stand in your corner like I did.
我永远爱你
I love you, always.
至死方休
Till death do us part.
克里夫"
Cliff."
我们等了太久才开始
Just waited too long to get started.
我们为什么非觉得等地方完美了
Why did we think this place had to be perfect
才能做想做的事
to do what we wanted to do?
别这样对自己
Don't do this to yourself.
我必须找到帕德雷
I gotta find Padre.
-为了他 -你会找到的
- For him. - You will.
我们会找到的
Hey, we will.
如他所说 找到像他一样支持你的人
Like he said, find someone else who can stand in your corner,
我们就在这里支持你
you got us right here.
谢谢
Thank you.
我很抱歉丢下你
I'm sorry for ditching you.
我很抱歉那么混账
for being a dick.
我懂你为什么想接受斯特兰德的提议
Look, I get why you wanted to take Strand's deal.
你在为我做打算 为我们做打算
You were looking out for me, for us.
不是因为那个
It wasn't about that.
那是为了什么
What was it about, then?
我不知道是不是因为我想到了我父亲
Look, I don't know if it was thinking about my dad
或布丽嘉发生的事...
or everything that happened with Briga or, um...
也许两者都有吧
maybe both.
但这让我发觉了一件我考虑了很久的事
But it made me realize something that I've been thinking about for a really long time.
什么事
What?
我想和你要个孩子
I want us to have a family.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
因为连我都不知道我想要孩子
Because I didn't even know that's what I wanted.
小德
D --
我们现在的生活 对我们来说很好
Look, this life that we're living, it's good for us.
我只是觉得没有余裕要孩子
And I just didn't see any room for a family.
看到拉森一家的遭遇后 我更以为
And looking at the Larsons, I thought, you know, the...
只有跟着斯特兰德 才能组建家庭
only way to do this was under Strand.
我们之所以做现在的事
We do what we do
是因为我们无法面对不这样做的彼此
because we couldn't face each other if we didn't.
但还是有余裕的
But there's room.
我们可以兼顾
We could have both.
我希望我们兼顾
I want us to have both.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
看看米基
You know, look -- look at Mickey, you know?
我们不必...
We don't --
我们不必非得等到一切完美时
We don't have to wait until everything's perfect.
我们可以顺其自然
We could just let life happen.
好
Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
有人在吗
Is anyone there?
我听说黑♥马♥在这个频道
I heard the Dark Horses were on this channel.
你没听错
You heard right.
该怎么做
So, how does this work?
我们过去 查清情况
We go, we see what's what,
找出坏人
we find out who the asshole is.
然后呢
And then?
狠狠收拾他们
We give 'em hell.
这个我会
I can do that.
我知道你会
I know you can.
你们就是黑♥马♥
So you're the Dark Horses?
其他人呢
Where are the rest of you?
什么
Sorry?
你以为你们是第一批试图伏击我们的人吗
You think you're the first person to try and ambush us?
这不是一场伏击
It's not an ambush.
出来
Come on out!
这是
This...
一个邀请
is an invitation.
-邀请什么 -一起合作
- To what? - To work together.
据说你们擅长帮人找东西
Word is you know how to retrieve things for people.
你想找什么东西
What is it you want retrieved?
不是东西
Not what.
是地方
Where.
我们想找到帕德雷
We want to find Padre.
而你们要帮我们
And you're going to help us.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表