剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
这里除了我没别人
Ain't nobody here but me.
那里面装着什么
What are you carting around there?
那个啊 对
Oh. That. Yeah.
我让你们进来了吗 混♥蛋♥
I say you could come in, asshole?
你病了吗
You sick?
你发烧了吗
You got a fever?
滚出我的房♥子
Get out of my house.
我之所以要问
The reason I'm asking is,
是因为我找的那个女人发烧了
the girl I'm looking for, she gets fevers.
她被死人咬了
She was bit by the dead.
失去了一条胳膊 但没转变
Lost her arm because of it, but didn't turn her.
可她仍然到处乱跑
And yet, she's still walking around.
我说过了 我没看到过她
I told you, I ain't seen her.
这不是她该做的事
Doesn't seem like a very considerate thing to do,
如果你问我的话
if you ask me, but...
但话说回来
ah, then again,
她总是习惯于让别人受伤
she has a habit of getting people hurt.
你想把她怎样
What do you want with her?
这是我和她之间的事
Ah, that's between me and her.
钢琴坏了
Piano's broken.
只是跑调了
Just out of tune's all.
你确定吗
You sure?
确定
I'm sure.
好吧
Alright, then.
看到她了联♥系♥我
You see her, you give me a call.
我会的
I'll do that.
聋音乐家
Deaf musician.
造化弄人
Ain't that a bitch?
感谢你抽时间
Appreciate your time.
他为什么找你
What did he want with you?
他说的话是真的吗
Is it true what he said?
关于你让人受伤
About you getting folks hurt?
我们曾住在同一个地方
We lived at the same place,
情况变糟了 他怪罪于我
and things went bad, and he blames me.
是你的错吗
Is he right to?
他不喜欢我带大家去的地方
He doesn't like where I led everyone.
我们不得不放弃了住处
We had to abandon where we were living
因为爆♥炸♥损坏了建筑结构
because the blast compromised the structure.
那地方在哪里
Where was that?
我看你像个好人
Well, you seem nice enough to me.
不过嘛
Then again...
我可能只是感激有人陪我
I may just be grateful for the company.
愿你胃口好
Bon appetit.
看来你没吃过杂碎布丁
I -- I take it you've never had haggis.
嗯
Mnh-mnh.
罗温是苏格兰人
Rowan was Scottish.
总在储藏室放着很多罐这种东西
Always kept cans of this stuff in the pantry,
说实话
and if I'm being honest,
我第一次吃时 和你反应一样
I had the same reaction as you did when I first tried it.
但是我
But I, um...
我逐渐吃惯了
I grew to like it.
当你在外面找物资时
And when you're scavenging,
你会惊讶于它有多容易找到
you'd be surprised how easy it is to find.
整个杂货店被搜刮一空
Whole grocery stores picked clean,
只剩下这玩意
save for that stuff.
罗温 她是不是你的...
Rowan, is she your...
曾是
Was.
我妻子
My wife.
发生了什么
What happened?
炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥了
The bombs did.
我失去了她
Lost her
还有我余下的听力
and what's left of my hearing on that same day.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我也是
So am I.
我睡了 我们清晨出发
I'm going to turn in. We leave at dawn.
去找一台新音响
Find us a new stereo.
听着
Uh, look, um...
我感谢你所做的一切
I appreciate everything you've done,
但我真的必须走了
but I-I really do have to go.
-你不能走 -不
- You can't leave. - No.
我不是你想的那种人
I'm not the person you think I am.
你绝对是的
Well, you're gonna have to be.
你为什么不让我走
Why won't you let me go?
你为什么急着要走
Why are you in such a hurry to?
因为阿诺说的关于我的话是真的
Because what Arno said about me is true.
很多人因为我受到了伤害
Look, a lot of people got hurt because of me,
我不想让这种事再次发生
and I don't want that to happen again.
在你之前住的地方发生了什么
What happened in that place you were at before?
他到底为什么找你
Why is the guy really after you?
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
那什么重要
Then what does?
回到我朋友们的身边
Getting back to my friends.
他们有生命危险
Their lives are at stake.
我也有
So is mine.
你留我在这里
You leave me here
不帮我找到音响的话
without helping me find that stereo,
我跟死了没区别
I'm as good as dead.
你帮我找到我要的东西
You help me get what I want,
我会确保你安全地回到你的人身边
I'll make sure you get back to your people in one piece.
我都不知道该去哪里找
Look, I don't even know where to find...
你要找的东西
what you're looking for.
我知道
I do.
贝多芬《第九交响曲》
你一直没告诉我
You never told me.
你怎么会被咬
How'd you wind up bit?
跟大部分人一样
Same way most people do.
在摆脱困境时被咬了
Trying to get out of a bad situation.
这与帕德雷有关吗
Does it have something to with PADRE?
我说过
I told you --
你做梦时说过这个词
you was talking about it in your dreams.
它对你有所意义
Must have meant something to you.
那是个地方
It's a place.
我以为能带所有人去那里
Somewhere I thought I could take everyone.
我以为他们在那里会安全
Somewhere I thought they'd be safe.
而人们在旅途中死了
And people died along the way.
所以阿诺才会找你吗
That's why Arno's after you?
那么
So...
新计划是什么
...what's the new plan?
有个新地方
There's a new place.
或者说会有的
Or there will be.
管理那个地方的人
The person who's running it
在竭尽全力不让人接近那里
is doing everything they can to keep people out,
我试图说服阿诺和他的人
and I was trying to get Arno and his people
为夺取那里而战斗
to fight for it with us.
听起来你没能说服他们
Doesn't sound like you convinced them.
他见到我并不高兴
He wasn't happy to see me.
他说我不该带领任何人去任何地方
He said I shouldn't be leading anyone anywhere.
实话说 他可能是对的
And...honestly, he's probably right.
所以帕德雷行不通
So it didn't work out with PADRE.
那又怎样 你努力过了
Big deal. You tried.
而人们死了
And people died.
你是拿着枪指着他们的头
Did you put a gun to their head
强迫他们跟你去的吗
and force them to follow you over there?
你认为应该去那里
There must've been a reason
一定是有理由的
for you to think this is the way to go.
是的 有理由
Yeah, I did.
那你还纠结什么
Then why beat yourself up?
贝多芬《第九交响曲》
Beethoven's ninth.
我们在这里的最后一场演奏会
Last concert we ever had here.
这首曲子首演时
Back when it first premiered,
贝多芬坚持要亲自指挥
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表