剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
想来找我的人
Anyone who tries to get to me...
必须先穿过它们
is gonna have to get through them.
前情提要
-摩根·琼斯 -我不担心他
- Morgan Jones? - I'm not worried about him.
弹头分离了
The warheads are separating.
很抱歉像这样结束
I'm sorry it has to end this way.
我能听见她 摩根
I can hear her, Morgan.
没事了
Oh, it's alright.
跑
Go.
快跑
Go, go!
她不是才刚睡着吗
Didn't she just go to sleep?
是啊
Think so.
来吧
Let's go.
没事了
You're good.
我知道 宝贝
I know, baby.
我知道 我知道 嘘
I know, I know. Shh.
没事了 你很好
It's alright. You're doing great.
来吧
There you go.
过来 过来
Come here. Come here.
你很好
You're doing good.
没事了
It's alright.
没事了 我抱你
It's alright. I got you.
怎么了
What's wrong?
跟上次一样
It's the same as last time, alright?
她饿了
She's hungry.
终结即是开始
计时器
有人吗
Anyone there?
我说 有人吗
I said, anyone there?!
走开
Shoo.
该死
Aw, shit.
天啊
Oh, God.
你听见了吗
You hear that?
什么声音
What is it?
我不知道
I don't know.
在这边
Over here!
弗雷德 只是一只老鼠
Fred, it's just a damn rat.
该死 我打坏了
Ah, shit. I clipped it.
我们走吧
Come on. Let's go.
婴儿奶粉
可恶
Damn it.
我在这里
I'm right here!
我说我在这里
I said I'm right here!
你们听见了吗
Didn't you hear me?!
你们可以抢我
You can rob me!
你们可以抢走我的一切
You can take everything from me!
我是认真的
I mean it!!
我根本就不想待在这里
I don't even want to be here!
我不想再待在这里了
I don't want to be here anymore!
行尸之惧 第七季第二集
来吧 你不想尝尝吗
Come on. You don't want to try some of this?
不想 好吧
No? Okay.
我不知道 她不会吃的
I don't know. She ain't gonna eat it.
她饿了就会吃
If she's hungry, she will.
她还不能吃固体食物
She's not ready for solids.
好 轮到我出去了
Alright, so it's my turn to go out.
也许我运气更好
Maybe I'll have better luck.
不 我去
No. No, I'll go.
等等 停下 什么
Hey, wait. Stop. What?
停下
Stop.
限制时间是有原因的
There's a reason why there's a limit.
在此之前你接触过辐射
You were exposed once before all this.
-我知道 -我们谈过
- I know. - And we talked about
辐射尘和天气情况
the fallout and the weather patterns and --
还有你得到的读数 你说过六个小时
and the readings you were getting, and you said six hours.
这是你说的
That was you.
你说我们任何一人
You said six hours is the longest
最多只能在外面待六个小时
that either one of us could be out there.
这是你说的 对吧
You said that, right?
对
Yeah.
那就轮到我了 格蕾丝
Then it's my turn, Grace.
我会在计时器归零前回来
And I'll be back before the clock hits zero.
你可以的
You'll be fine.
或许可以对她唱歌♥
Maybe sing to her.
这以前能哄住德韦恩
That used to soothe Duane.
好
Oh. Okay.
好 拜托 再多等会儿
Okay. Please, just -- just for a little bit.
再多等会儿
Just for a little bit.
求你了 再多等会儿
Please, please, just for a little bit!
求你了 再多等会儿
Please, just for a little bit.
天啊
Oh, God.
好
Okay.
好 我知道
Okay. I know.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
我知道 这不公平
I know. I know. It's not fair.
你不想待在这里 我也不想
You didn't ask to be here, and neither did I.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
我知道
I know.
我知道他说了什么
I know what he said.
我知道他说了什么 但我做不到
I know what he said, but I can't.
我不能对你唱歌♥
I can't sing to you.
对不起 我唱不了
I'm sorry. I can't.
听这个吧
Please listen.
好 嘘
Okay. Shh.
好了 好了 好
It's alright. It's alright. Okay.
好啦 乖孩子
There you go. Good girl.
好了
Okay.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
没事
It's okay.
只是我
It's just me.
你说得对
You were right.
她喜欢音乐
She likes music.
你找到奶粉了吗
Did you find formula?
没有
No.
但实话说 我没怎么找
But I'll be honest, I didn't really look for it.
我在忙其他事
I've been working on something else instead.
什么事
What?
这是我们离开这里的方法
This is our way out of here.
你是认真的吗
You serious?
我们在里面很安全
It is safe for all of us.
我确保了这点
I made sure of it.
这是我用在船上牙科箱里找到的罩衫做的
I made this out of a smock i found in the ship's dental kit.
能保护她免受环境辐射的伤害
It'll protect her from the background radiation.
没事了
It's alright.
好了
It's okay.
乖点
Be good.
里面的空气
And the air -- the air inside here
和潜艇里一样干净
is as clean as it is inside the sub.
我们应该上车
We should get in.
我们知道潜艇上有多少颗弹头
We know the number of warheads on that missile --
它们的落点和当量
how they spread out, their yield,
辐射尘估计会覆盖方圆几百英里
and that the fallout will probably cover a couple hundred miles in any direction,
但有了我从潜艇引擎里取出的油
but with the fuel i got from the sub's diesels,
我们就能开出去
we can make it out.
太远了 需要太长时间
It's too far. It'll take too long.
不用六小时我就能跑得足够远了
I can get as far as need to get in less than six hours,
就算有些地方路况不好也无妨
even if some of the roads are busted up.
我们甚至不知道外面的世界是什么样
We don't even know what it's like out there.
我已经把这辆车上
I have stripped this thing
-不需要的东西都去掉了 格蕾丝 -摩根...
- of everything we don't need, Grace. - Morgan --
它很轻便 速度很快
It is light and it is fast.
你为什么要这么做
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表