剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
阿诺的人找到的弹坑在哪
Where's that, uh, crater Arno-- Arno's people found?
废品场以西5英里
Five miles west of the scrapyard.
-要帮忙吗 -不要 交给我们
- You need a hand? - No, we got it.
有变化我们会告诉你
I'll let you know if anything changes.
怎么了 小德
What's going on, D?
我刚才搞砸了吗
Did I mess up back there?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们的准则 我让玛雅去了大楼
With our code -- sending Maya to the Tower.
你之前不希望
I mean, it's the exact opposite
我那样对米基
of what you wanted me to do with Mickey.
对 但米基在外面能照顾好自己
Yeah, but Mickey could hold her own out here, right?
你认为我们会战败 对吧
You think we're gonna lose this fight, don't you?
我不知道
I don't know.
只是我们在训练馆里谈过
It's just, everything we talked about at the gym --
你说过你想要什么
everything that you said you wanted.
我知道 但不只我那样说了
I know, but I'm not the only one who said that.
-你也想要的 -我知道
- You -- You wanted, it, too! - I know.
顺其自然 要个孩子
To let life happen, have a family.
但如果我们不夺走大楼
But if we don't take the Tower,
我们就过不上那样的生活
are we gonna be able to have any of that?
好 我们会夺走大楼
Okay, we'll take the Tower.
但我们要先帮摩根甩掉行尸
Well, we're not gonna be able to do anything
不然我们什么也做不到
unless we get these walkers off of Morgan's ass.
驾
Yah!
天啊 我真心希望你长大后
God, I truly hope you do not remember any of this
不记得这些事
when you get older.
我在开什么玩笑
Who am I kidding?
你能长大我就很满足了
I'll be happy enough if you just get to be older.
你把她带回来了
You got her back.
是多利先生做的
Mr. Dorie did.
他牺牲了自己 让她逃了出来
He gave his life so that she could escape.
其他人仍在里面
Everybody else is still in there.
怎么会有这么多行尸跟着你
How'd you pick up so many walkers?
多利先生把摩交给我后
Some of them started following me
一些行尸跟上了我
just after Mr. Dorie handed Mo off.
然后 我任由
And then, I just didn't
其他行尸加入了进来
discourage the others from joining.
你希望它们跟着你吗
You wanted them to follow you?
对
Yeah.
斯特兰德觉得大楼很安全
Strand's felt safe in that tower
是因为周围有一圈行尸
because of the walkers around it.
但在他今晚用信♥号♥♥灯引来更多行尸之前
But until tonight, when he can try and draw some more in with that light of his
我们可以攻进去
We can get in.
-对 -你成功了
- Yeah. - You're good.
先引走它们再这样说吧
Well, let's, uh -- let's dump 'em all before we say that.
会成功的
No, it'll work.
弹坑里已经有很多行尸了
There's already walkers in that crater.
再加上千只又何妨
What's a thousand more?
带摩回潜艇
Get Mo back to the sub.
丹尼尔和露西 他们会准备好的
Daniel and Luci, they'll be ready.
是斯特兰德的骑兵
Those are Strand's rangers.
-他们疯了吗 -他豁出去了
- Are they crazy? - He's desperate.
他知道我们没进攻大楼的
He knows that the only reason we didn't make a move
唯一原因是摩
on the Tower was because of Mo.
好吧
Uh, well...
他们会害死自己的
They're gonna get themselves killed.
如果行尸散开了 斯特兰德今晚
Those walkers get dispersed, it's gonna make it easier
会更容易引回它们
for Strand to draw them back tonight.
-我们要让它们聚在一起 -好
- We've gotta keep them together. - Yeah
把枪给我
Give me your gun.
什么 你在说什么
What? What are you talking about?
给 带走她
Yeah, come here and take her.
你们能更快地把她带到更远的地方
You can get her further away than I can, and faster.
带她去潜艇 锁住舱门
So you get her to the sub, you lock the hatches.
我们必须要
The one thing we gotta do --
让她远离斯特兰德
we gotta keep her away from Strand.
她应该和她爸爸在一起
She should be with her dad.
她应该和能保护她的人在一起
She should be with whoever can keep her safe right now.
这可能是件好事
This could be a good thing.
如果我们能照顾好她
Well, if we can do it with her,
就能照顾好自己的孩子
we can do it with one of our own.
我觉得他们的想法和你不一样
Yeah, uh, I don't think they're reading the same tea leaves as you.
走吧
Come on!
跟着我
Hey, stay on me!
对了 过来
That's right! Come on!
跟着我
On me!
继续走
Keep coming!
好了 应该是甩掉他们了
It's all right. I think we lost 'em.
她怎么样
How is she?
我觉得她喜欢
I think she likes it.
小德
D. D.
恐怕我们得请你让开
Alright, I'm, uh -- I'm afraid we're gonna have to ask you to get out of our way.
不然呢 你们又不会杀了我
Or what? You won't kill me.
你们有准则
You got a code.
你对我们的准则了解多少
What do you know about our code?
很多
A lot.
-我们会开枪 -我认为你们不会
- We'll shoot. - I don't think you will.
但如果你们开枪 其他骑兵
But, if you do, the rest of the rangers
不会放过你们
will be on you like that.
你真的在乎保护斯特兰德吗
Do you really care about protecting Strand?
不 我在乎的是生存
No, I care about surviving.
只有在大楼里我才能生存
And that Tower's the only way I'll do it.
你为什么不跟我们走
Well, why don't you come with us.
帮我们攻占大楼
You help us take down the Tower,
我们会假装你没离开过
we'll pretend like you never even left.
把孩子给我
Give me the kid.
我曾像你一样
I was just like you once.
把孩子给我
Give...me...the...kid.
想当某人的得力助手
Trying to be someone's right-hand man,
为了保护自己人不择手段
doing what you needed to do to protect your own.
我懂的
I get it.
你以为我这样做是为了权力吗
You think I'm doing this 'cause I'm on a power trip?
-这个嘛 -不 我这样做是因为
- Well - No, I'm doing this because
你们曾让我相信了更好的东西
you all made me believe in something better.
我为此杀了我哥哥
I killed my brother because of it.
结果连你们自己都不相信
It turns out you all don't even believe
自己宣扬的那些狗屁
in the bullshit you preach.
我找到德里克时应该加入他
I should've just gone along with Derek when I found him.
至少他对自己做的事很诚实
At least he was honest about what he was doing.
你想要诚实啊
You want honesty?
这是最后一次警告
This is your last warning.
这又是什么意思
The hell's that supposed to mean?
如果你真认为打造更好的东西是狗屁
If you really thought building something better was bullshit,
你早就开枪了
you would have shot us.
你独自坐着
While you're sitting there by your lonesome,
等待救兵时
waiting for your cavalry to come,
抽空想想我说的话
take a minute and think about what I said.
摩根
Morgan!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
-搞什么 -抱歉 但我们必须离开这里
- What the - I'm sorry, but we gotta get out of here.
斯特兰德的骑兵一定在附近
Strand's rangers must be close by.
那是我做的
That was me.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
防止它们撕碎你
To keep them from tearing you apart?
不 我需要它们跟着我
No, no, I need them to keep following me.
这边
Over here!
那是斯特兰德的尸墙
That is Strand's moat.
我们要引它们去某处 让他无法利用它们
We gotta ditch them someplace so that he can't use 'em.
继续走
Hey! Keep coming!
来这边
Over here!
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表