剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
抱歉我没有对大楼做到承诺过的事
I'm sorry I didn't do what I said I would with the Tower.
你让大家上了皮筏
You got everybody onto the rafts.
这才最重要
That's all that matters.
前情提要
我在无线电上听到了一些信息
I've been hearing some chatter on the radio and...
我认为可能与帕德雷有关
I think it might be PADRE.
我认为帕德雷是真的
I think PADRE is real and I think
我们可能真的有地方去了
we might actually have someplace to go to.
艾丽莎
Alicia!
-上船 -不
- Get on the raft! - No!
我不知道我会多快转变
I don't know how fast I'll turn.
我不知道我还有多长时间
I don't know how much longer I have left.
要靠你来确保我们经历的一切
It's up to you to make sure everything we've been through
有所意义
means something.
你到了
You made it.
听起来你情况不妙
You don't sound like you're doing so hot.
我们可以帮你
We can help with that.
但首先 你必须决定是否加入我们
But first, you have to decide if you want to be part of this.
如果加入的话 你必须决定
And if so, whether you're willing to do
你是否愿意做该做的事
what needs to be done.
以得到我们知道你想要的东西
To get the thing we know you want.
有人能听见吗
Can anybody hear me?
外面有人吗
Is anybody out there?
有人吗
Anybody?
好吧
Okay.
我来抱你
I got you.
我知道
I know.
你饿了对吧
You're hungry, right?
我们将去采购
We're gonna go shopping.
你瞧
Hey, look.
要带上妈妈一起去吗
Should we take Mama with us?
沐浴在晨光中
Sittin' in the mornin' sun
听听这是什么
Look what we got.
直到傍晚到来
I'll be sittin' when the evening comes
听到了吗
Got it?
看着船涌入港口
Watchin' the ships roll in
再看着它们一只只驶离
Then I watch 'em roll away again, yeah
我坐在码头上
I'm sittin' on the dock of the bay
看着潮起潮落
Watchin' the tide roll away
我只是坐在码头上
I'm just sittin' on the dock of the bay
路易斯安那州河口博伊德餐厅
消磨着时光
Wastin' time
我离开了乔治亚州的家
I left my home in Georgia
动身前往弗斯科海湾
Headed for the Frisco Bay
因为我没有目标
'Cause I've had nothin' to live for
诸事不顺我心
It look like nothin's gonna come my way
我坐在码头上
Sittin' on the dock of the bay
看着潮起潮落
Watchin' the tide roll away
桑德森
我坐在码头上
I'm sittin' on the dock of the bay
消磨着时光
Wastin' time
没事的
It's okay.
我到了 你在哪
I'm here. Where are you?
吉姆 你在哪
Jim, where are you?
你来这做什么
What are you doing here?
我只是在找食物
I'm just looking for food.
我没有食物
Well, I don't have any.
好
Okay.
你怀孕多久了
How far along are you?
我叫摩根
Oh, my name is Morgan.
这是我女儿 摩
This is my daughter, Mo.
艾娃
Ava.
好
Okay.
艾娃 我们能帮助彼此
Ava, I think we can help each other.
-你想要帮助 -对
- You want my help? - Yeah.
那就带上你女儿 尽可能远离这里
Take that little girl and get as far away from here as you can.
这我做不到
Oh, I can't do that.
我要先找到她妈妈和其他家人
Not until I find her mother and the rest of my family.
看起来你也在找家人
Look like you were looking for yours, too.
你最好重新考虑
I'd reconsider.
这地方不适合孩子
This is no place for kids.
格蕾丝 希望你能听到
Grace, I hope you can hear me.
我不知道没有你 我还能坚持多久
Look, I don't know how much longer i can keep doing this without you.
我
I...
按你说的做了
...did what you asked.
对 我把摩带到了安全的地方 但她需要你
I did. I got Mo someplace safe, but she needs you.
她需要你 我需要你
She needs you, and I need you.
因为我很害怕
'Cause I'm scared.
我很害怕 我需要家人
Scared, so I need my family.
-我需要... -上面有人吗
- I need -- - Is somebody up there?
我真的很需要帮助
I could really use some help down here!
晚上好
Evening.
-别逞强 -好
- Don't be a hero. - Okay, okay.
我不知道你们要什么
I don't know what you want,
但不管是什么 我们都能解决
but whatever it is, we can work it out.
你们必须把女儿还给我
You gotta give me my little girl back.
她不属于你 就像其他孩子一样
She don't belong to you, just like all the others didn't.
其他孩子 什么其他孩子
Others? What others?
那些你抢走的孩子
The kids you took.
我没抢过任何人的孩子
I did not take anybody's kid.
他们在哪
Where are they?
把女儿还给我
Just give me back my daughter,
你们将永远不会再看到我们
and you will never see us again.
进洞
Get in that hole.
埋了他
Bury him.
你们为什么这样做
Ow! Why are you doing this?
为了让其他混♥蛋♥知道
So every other shithead can see what happens
来这里偷我们的孩子是什么下场
when they come here and steal our kids from us.
好了 埋了他
That's it. Cover him up.
-他罪有应得 -不 求你们了
- It's what he deserves. - No, please.
求你们了
Please!
哪里在开枪
Where did that come form?
不管你是谁 感谢你救了我
Whoever you are, thank you for saving my life.
我不是来救你的
I'm not here to save you.
他们以为我是你
They thought I was you.
那孩子是我的一切
That baby is everything to me.
我不会让你带走她
I'm not gonna let you take her.
她跟我在一起比跟你在一起好
She's better off with me than you.
你会想通的
And you'll get over it.
我就想通了
I did.
住手
Stop.
求你住手
Please, stop.
敢跟踪我们 我就杀了你
I'll kill you if you follow us.
行尸之惧 第七季第十六集
奥里尔 我快到送货点了
Oriole, I'm approaching the drop.
收到了吗
Do you copy?
收到
We copy.
走吧
Come on.
你迟到了
You're late.
我们找到了新蛋
We found some new eggs.
现在正在处理
Getting them processed now.
需要多久
How long is that gonna take?
要多久就多久
As long as it takes.
准备好了吗
Ready?
来吧
Hey, come on.
你饿吗 小女孩
You hungry, baby girl?
吃吧
Here you go.
吉姆 你在吗
Jim, are you out there?
吉姆 你能听到吗
Jim, can you hear me?
能收到吗
Do you copy?
我们需要你 吉姆
We need you, Jim.
宝宝需要你
This baby needs you.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表