剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
They -- They're not a part of this thing.
她需要我们
She needs us.
不管你在做什么
Whatever you're doing...
不管你有什么理由 你必须明白这点
whatever your reason is here, you have to understand that.
杀了他们不会让我开口
Killing them will not get me to talk.
她不知道你们需要的信息
She doesn't have the information you want.
我给不了你们想要的信息
I can't give you what you want.
你同意这个提议吗
Do you agree to this proposal?
她真不知道
She really doesn't.
我说的是实话
Hey, I'm telling you the truth.
放了他们
Let them go.
-预备 -她不知道
- Ready one. - She doesn't know!
-我们发誓 -别这样做
- We swear! - Don't do this.
我们将杀死男性 听我命令
We're about to kill the male. On my mark.
艾尔 告诉他们
Al, tell them!
-别动手 -告诉他们这样做没用
- Don't -- - Tell them it's not gonna do anything!
摩根
Morgan...
一
One.
艾尔
Al!
二
Two.
艾尔
Al!
天啊
Oh, God.
艾尔
Al!
-三 -住手
- Three -- - Stop!
我知道她在哪
I know where she is.
我同意你们的提议
I agree to your proposal.
17队在哪里
Where is Ground 17?
她去了雾山的一个小屋
She went to a cabin in the Smokeys.
那地方属于她的副驾驶
Belonged to her co-pilot.
你说过你不知道
You said you didn't know.
我说谎了
I lied.
听好了 你们这群混♥蛋♥ 我能证明
Listen, you assholes, I can prove it.
我们需要确认
We require confirmation.
我怎么知道我说出来后 你们不会杀了他们
How do I know you won't kill them when I tell you?
我们需要确认
We require confirmation.
她给我说过小屋的位置
She told me where the cabin was.
我会带你们去
I'll take you there.
在找到后 你们可以杀了我
You can kill me after we find it,
-但你们必须放了他们 -艾尔 不要
- but you have to let them go. - Al, don't.
别为了我们出♥卖♥♥♥她
Don't give her up for us.
-他们会杀了你们 -他们不会
- They will kill you. - They won't.
他们不会
They won't.
你们需要我们
You need us.
不需要
Negative.
预备
Ready one.
不
Oh, no.
你别想杀人
You're not killing anybody.
放了她
Let her go.
放下枪 放了她
Drop the gun and let her go.
一
One.
二
Two.
放了她
Let her go.
放下
Down.
格蕾丝 走
Grace, go.
走
Go!
清除目标
Clear target!
艾尔 能收到吗
Al, do you copy?
-我拿到车了 -你能引他们来地堡吗
- I got the truck. - Can you get them to the fort?
剩下的交给我
I can do the rest.
清除目标 清除目标
Clear target! Clear target!
走
Go!
你放弃了一切
You're giving it all up.
我知道
I know.
丹尼尔 能收到吗
Daniel, do you copy?
如果能 去坐标
If you can, get to coordinates
摩根 格蕾丝 多久到
Morgan, Grace -- what's your ETA?
五分钟
Five minutes out.
-你没事吧 -嗯
- You okay? - Yeah.
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
我们尽量别用对讲机说话
The less we say on here, the better.
收到
Copy that.
你之前说的话是认真的吗
Did you mean it back there?
什么话
What?
你说摩是我们的女儿
You called Mo our daughter.
你是认真的吗
You mean that?
是的
Yeah.
我猜是的
I guess I did.
现在依然是
I guess I do.
那让我们回到她身边吧
Then let's get back home to her.
摩根
Morgan?
见鬼 他们来了
Shit. We got company.
继续开
Keep driving.
艾尔 他们跟在我们后面
Al, we got 'em right on our tail.
嗯 摩根 我知道
Yeah, Morgan, I know.
-保持路线 -好
Just stay the course.Okay.
他们放弃了吗
They're giving up?
不 他们要降落了
No, they're landing.
他们会比我们先到
And they're gonna beat us there.
摩根 你到底在哪
Morgan, where the hell are you?
你没事吧
You okay?
好了
Alright.
引他们过来 让他们留下
Get them here, keep them here.
听我口令开车
And when I say -- drive.
艾尔
Al?
还不行
Not yet.
见鬼
Shit.
必须拖住他们
Gotta stall them.
-我来 -我可以 摩根
- I'll do it. - I can do this, Morgan.
让我来吧
Let me.
你去修引线
Fix the fuse.
动一下 就把你们打成筛子
You move, we light you up.
举起手来
Place your hands in the air!
也许你们没听清
Maybe you didn't hear me.
-手举过头顶 -你们还有最后一次机会...
- Place your hands above your head. - You have one last cha--
我有证据证明我知道17队在哪
I have proof I know where Ground 17 is.
在这盒录像带上
It's on this videotape.
举起手来
Raise your hands in the air!
放低枪口
Lower your guns.
举起手来 让我们看证据
Raise your hands in the air and show us the proof!
好吧 我出来
Alright, I'm coming out.
录像带给我们
Give us the tape,
另一只手一直举着
keeping your other hand in the air.
放他们走
Let them go.
预备 一枪毙命
Ready one. One shot kill --
格蕾丝 现在
Grace -- now!
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
这改变不了什么 知道吗
This doesn't change anything, you know.
我仍然要走
Still going.
我救了你的命
I saved your life.
所以你欠我个人情
Means you owe me.
你想要什么
What do you want?
一次采访
An interview.
拜托了
Please.
我们为什么要这样做
Why are we doing this?
你是真的不习惯在摄像机另一头啊
Boy, you're really not used to being on that side of the camera, are you?
如果你要离开我们 艾尔 我想留点东西纪念你
If you're leaving us, Al, I want something to remember you by.
你想知道什么
What do you want to know?
你刚才对那些士兵说的是实话吗
Were you telling the truth back there to those soldiers?
你真的知道她在哪
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表