剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
你真知道武器的位置吗 老头
You really know where the weapons are, old man?
我知道
I do.
丹尼尔 别这样做
你想要什么回报
What do you want in return?
我女儿
My daughter.
你女儿
Your daughter?
奥菲莉亚
Ofelia.
好
Okay.
她在哪
Where is she?
她在那艘船上 阿比盖尔号♥
She's in that yacht. The Abigail.
恐怕我不知道你在说什么
Yeah, I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about.
但我觉得你知道
Oh, but I think you do.
我只想要回我女儿
And I want my daughter back!
-能直接把他丢下去吗 -等等
- Can't we just throw him over? - Wait. Wait!
放开他
Let him go.
你说得对
You're right.
也许你女儿是在我们手上
Maybe we do have your daughter.
现在可以谈了
Well, now we can start talking.
别这样做
Hey, don't do this.
他不知道武器的位置
He doesn't know where the weapons are.
他记性不好 分不清♥真♥假了
He's having problems remembering what's real and what isn't.
丹尼尔
Daniel...
我们的人正在找武器 考虑一下他们的安危
别相信他 他在利用你
这不是真的
你们以为说西班牙语
Oh, did you think that you could get one over on me
就能骗到我吗
by speaking Espanol?
我没想骗你
I'm not trying to fool you.
这能帮他回到现实
It grounds him.
回到现实
Grounds him.
我知道我在做什么
你说得对
你女儿被我们关在船上
我就知道
我早说过了
你最好别伤害她
我要见她
先告诉我武器在哪
你对他做的事不对
What you're doing to him is not okay.
让我们过这样的生活才不对
Consigning us to a life like this -- that's not okay.
我见过比这里差很多的地方
I've seen a helluva lot worse places than this.
你知道会发生什么吧
You do know what's coming, don't you?
艾丽莎和摩根 他们会害死你们
Alicia and Morgan -- they're gonna get you all killed.
胡扯
Bullshit.
信不信随你
Suit yourself.
怎么了 要发生什么
What is it? What's coming?
武器在哪里
你知道等他发现了
You know what's gonna happen
你在说谎会发生什么吧
when he finds out you're lying, right?
我在保护我的人
I'm protecting my people.
艾丽莎没能保护的那些人
The ones Alicia couldn't.
告诉我坐标 老头
奥菲莉亚
我怎么知道你会信守承诺
你只能相信我了
给我坐标 如果坐标正确
就把女儿还给你
丹尼尔
Daniel...
他不可能把女儿还给你
我还有什么选择
你确定这是正确的吗
确定
这是正确的
塞奇 派巡逻队去看看
Sage, send a patrol to check them out.
等等
Wait.
老头
如果你敢骗我 你们都会下去
放他出来
Let him out.
好 放他出来
Yeah, yeah. Get him out.
今天你走运了
It's your lucky day.
你还好吗 被咬了吗
Hey, are you okay? You bit?
我没事 我没事
I'm f-- I'm fine, alright? I'm fine.
我死也不会告诉那个混♥蛋♥坐标
I would've died before I gave that asshole what he wanted.
那你就是个蠢货
-丹尼尔 -你说什么
- Daniel. - What did you just say?
我说如果你被他杀了
I said if you had died at the hand of that man,
你就是个蠢货
you would have been a fool.
好吧 丹尼尔 你猜怎么着
Okay, Daniel. You know what?
不 对不起 你不能一直用
No. I'm sorry. You -- You can't keep using
你的精神问题为借口去伤害别人
whatever's going on in your head as an excuse to hurt people.
我总是在做我该做的事
I've always done what I needed to do.
没人会受伤的
No one's gonna get hurt.
他是对的 丹尼尔
如果他们先到那里 我们的人会被杀的
Our people can get killed if these people get there first.
-这不可能 -你怎么知道
- That's not gonna happen. - How do you know?
因为我给他的坐标是错的
Because I gave him the wrong coordinates.
他刚向20英里外的
He just sent half of his people
错误方向派出了一半人
20 miles in the wrong direction.
所以他们回来时会杀了我们
So they're just gonna kill us when they get back, right?
那时我们就不在这里了
We won't be here.
那个混♥蛋♥派出去了一半人
That asshole sent half of his patrol to the site.
往返需要24个小时
It takes like 24 hours to get there and back.
所以守卫只剩一半了
So, there's half as many guards here, hmm?
对
Right.
没有武器 他们就没法阻止我们
And without weapons, they can't stop us.
你从哪弄来的
Where the hell did you get that?
那个白♥痴♥把我推到墙上时 我顺走的
I got it from that idiot when he shoved me against the wall.
这些人很缺乏训练
They're very badly trained, these people.
丹尼尔 你确定能成功吗
Daniel, are you sure this is gonna work?
我知道我的记忆没有改善
但当我想要营救奥菲莉亚时
一下就清醒了
我记忆的问题是因为
我没有告诉她关于我过去的真♥相♥
当她发现真♥相♥时
我没有向她解释
或为我的谎言道歉
为了让我清醒
我需要找到她 与她谈谈
所以我才在找她
你找不到她的 丹尼尔
会找到的
奥菲莉亚和我会感谢你
你会成为我们家庭的一员
现在 让我们离开这艘船吧
And now...let's get the hell off this boat.
守卫 守卫
Guard! Guard!
我们需要帮助
Hey, we need help in here!
-又怎么了 -他倒下了
- What now? - He collapsed.
我说过他身体不好
I told you he wasn't doing well.
-他还有气吗 -别光站在那里
- Is he breathing? - Don't just stand there.
-进来帮我们 -他没气了
- Come in and help us out. - He's not breathing.
如果他转变了 就是你的责任
If he turns, it's on you.
退后
Back up!
他真死了吗 女士
Is he even dead, lady?
你有没有检查脉搏
Did you check his pulse?
该死
Shit.
这就是你叫我老头的报应
That's what you get for calling me an old man.
起来
Get up.
走
Move.
阿比盖尔号♥ 那艘船
The Abigail. The yacht.
带我们去那里
Take us there.
你女儿不在这里
Your daughter's not here.
她在哪里
Where is she?
我不知道 但我告诉你 她不在这里
I don't know, but I'm telling you, she's not here.
你说谎 带我们过去
You're lying. Take us there.
我们得走了
We need to leave.
没有奥菲莉亚 我们哪也不去
We are not going anywhere without Ofelia.
你听到了 带我们去船上
You heard him. Take us to the yacht.
走
Move.
-搞什么 -他看到真♥相♥才会走
- What the hell? - He won't leave unless he sees the truth.
你确定这是个好主意吗
Are we sure this is a good idea?
只有这样他才会明白
It's the only way he will understand
我们才能离开
so we can get out of here.
走吧
Let's go.
阿诺说的是什么
What was Arno talking about?
什么要发生了
What's coming?
回答她
Answer her.
死人 它们聚在一个弹坑里
The dead. They're gathering in one of the craters.
那颗弹头引爆了吗
Where the warhead detonated?
那里有辐射
There's bad stuff there.
死人 它们变得更危险了
The 'posters -- they're more dangerous now.
但它们被困在弹坑里
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表