剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
因为你这样想吗
Because you believe it?
因为我需要他相信我这样想
Because I need him to believe I do.
为什么
Why?
只有一种办法能改变事情
There's only one way things are gonna change,
就是让斯特兰德听我的话
and that's if I can get in Strand's ear.
任何人都能听进去道理
Anyone can listen to reason.
只是需要正确的人来告诉他们
They just need the right voice telling it to 'em.
我本以为霍华德能说
I thought it could be Howard.
但现在 只能是我了
But now, it's gotta be me.
我也曾以为弗吉妮娅会听我的
I thought I had Virginia's ear, too.
这行不通的 约翰
This won't work, John.
必须行得通
It has to.
这是我的错 查莉
This is my fault, Charlie.
我一开始就不该让你去那栋楼
I never should've let you go to that building in the first place.
那你为什么让我去
Then why did you?
自从我来到这里后 我一直在躲藏
Ever since I got here, I've been hiding.
为什么
Why?
我害怕了
I've been scared,
在今天以前 受伤的除了我没有其他人
and until today, it hasn't hurt anyone but me.
我不指望你会原谅我
I don't expect you to forgive me.
我不配
I don't deserve it.
但我向你保证
But I promise you this --
不管你还能活多久
no matter how much time you have left,
你都会亲眼看到斯特兰德垮台
you will live to see Strand go down.
我会尽我所能确保这一点
I will do everything I can to make sure that happens.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表