剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
She sure about that?
既然他们还活着
If they're still alive,
那外面就没有她说的那么危险
it's not as dangerous as she said.
她说得对吗
Is she right?
谁啊
Who?
我不知道你在说什么 约翰
I don't know what you're talking about, John.
你需要休息
You need to rest.
他们活着
They're alive.
你觉得他听起来像有病吗
Did he sound sick to you?
外面真有你说的那么危险吗
Is it really as dangerous as you said?
我不清楚
I-I-I-I don't know.
你不清楚是什么意思
What do you mean you don't know?!
黑板上的数字是怎么来的
Where did all those numbers on the board come from?!
-我们为什么非要等294天 -我能解释 约翰
- Why do we have to wait 294 more days?! - I can explain, John!
我记得你说你是从书上看到的
I thought you said you got it out of that book.
约翰 听我说 好吗
John, listen to me, okay?
我做了必须做的事
I did what I had to.
她在说谎 约翰
She's lying, John.
书里到底有没有说
Are they in there or not?
我是为了安全着想 快救我出来
I was being safe! Now cut me loose!
你先告诉我真♥相♥
Not until you tell me the truth!
告诉我真♥相♥ 告诉我
Tell me the truth! Tell me!
是我编的
I-I made them up.
看吧
You see?
-我早说了 -为什么
- I told you. - Why?!
我不想上去
I don't want to go up there.
你也不该上去
You shouldn't, either.
她骗了你
She lied to you.
这与辐射无关 对吗
It's not about the radiation, is it?
我知道下面每天会发生什么
I know what to expect down here every day.
我知道生活是什么样
I know what it's supposed to look like.
我对上面的生活一无所知
Up there, I don't know what anything looks like.
-没人知道 -我不是这个意思
- None of us do. - That's not what I mean.
我是说没了约翰以后
I mean without John.
你不想走 可以不走
You don't want to leave, you don't have to.
约翰 别出去 约翰
John, don't go out there. John!
约翰
John!
你要去哪
Where are you going?
履行我唯一还能履行的承诺
To keep the only damn promise I ever made that I can still keep.
约翰 不 别出去
John, no. No, do not go out there.
我知道她的抛尸点 琼
I know where he dumped her, June.
我可以让她安息
I can put her to rest.
那是40年前了
That was 40 years ago.
约翰 外面已经什么都没有了
John, there is nothing left up there.
我还在外面 约翰
I'mout there, John.
找到我
Find me.
我会回来找你的
I'll come back for you.
舱门能顶住
The hatch'll hold.
让我去解脱她
Just let me free her.
然后我会救你出来
Then I'll free you.
约翰 别上去
John, don't go up there.
上次你差点死了
You almost died last time.
即使无线电里的那些人没杀死你
If those people on the radio don't kill you,
行尸也会杀死你的
the dead will.
我们已经住在六尺之下了
We're already living 6 feet underground.
我看不出有什么区别
I'm not sure I see what the difference is.
走哪边
Which way?
需要你的时候你跑哪去了
Where are you when I need you?
不
No.
他们进不去
They can't get in.
等你回来了 他们还在外面使劲呢
They'll still be trying when you get back.
约翰 你在做什么
John, what are you doing?
-你必须找到我 -你为什么要蛊惑我
- You have to find me. - Why are you confusing me?
-因为你承诺过的 -你不是真的
- Because you promised. - You're not real.
那你怎么知道他们是真的
So how do you know they are?
我知道她是真的
I know she is.
琼是真的 我不能丢下她
June's real. I can't leave her.
你这样做会引来他们
You do that, they are gonna come after you.
你将无法履行对我的承诺
You won't be able to keep your promise to me.
-我必须救她 -你必须救我
- I have to help her. - You have to help me.
-她还活着 我能救她 -你救不了
- She's still alive. I can save her. - You can't.
约翰 你连自己都救不了
John, you can't even save yourself.
-我可以 -约翰
- I can. - John...
约翰
John.
约翰
John!
不要违背你的承诺
Don't break your promise.
我没有
I'm not.
你杀不完他们的
You'll never get them all.
别逼我证明你错了
Don't give me something to prove.
不 不
No. No!
你为什么要这样做
Why are you doing this?
因为你没能阻止他
Because you didn't stop him.
因为他依然毁掉了一切
Because he still destroyed everything.
拜托了 我必须救她
Please -- I have to help her.
你救不了
You can't.
她会成为地下的另一具死尸
She'll be another dead body in the ground.
就像我们一样
Just like us.
你不是真的
You're not real.
你不是真的
You're not real.
你不是真的
You're not real.
你不是真的
You're not real.
不是真的
It's not real.
不是真的
It's not real!
不是真的
It's not real!
你是自己出来
You coming out?
还是逼我进去
Or are you gonna make me come in there?
你还好吧
You okay?
还好 你呢
Yeah. You?
还好
Yeah.
我必须说 你是对的
I gotta tell you -- you're right.
上面真是恶心透了
That's some real ugly mustard up there.
约翰
John...
我不敢相信是她
I can't believe it's her.
我们快查到他时 她一定还在这里
He musta still had her here when we were closing in on him.
他一定是被吓坏了 不敢把尸体抛回原处
Musta been too spooked to pose her where he found her, so...
所以把她埋在了墙里
he buried her in the wall.
你履行了承诺
You kept your promise.
她现在安息了
She's at rest now.
还没有
Not yet.
最好离开吧
Better get a move on.
我知道你不想上去
I know you don't wanna go up there.
但恐怕你别无选择
But I'm afraid you don't have much choice.
确实
No, I don't.
我会帮你找到方向的
I'll help you see which way is up, then.
因为我重新找到了
'Cause I think I see it again.
我跟在你后面
I'll be right behind ya.
-走开 -撑不住了 约翰
- Move! Go! Move! - It's not gonna hold, John!
你醒了
You're awake.
你昏迷了好几天
You were out for days.
坍塌加上戒断谵妄
The collapse and the DTs --
我还担心你醒不过来了
I was worried you weren't going to wake up.
我们在哪
Where are we?
不在地下
Not underground.
怎么会...
How...?
有人收到了你的无线电♥信♥息
Someone heard your radio messages.
我们戴着面罩 所以泥土坍塌后
We survived because we had the masks on
我们活了下来
when the dirt collapsed.
真没想到
I'll be.
约翰 我活着的唯一原因是
John, the only reason I am alive
你说服我离开了
is because you talked me into leaving.
这个嘛
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表