剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
我想他是想确定
I think he's trying to ascertain
你是否喜欢这里
whether or not you like it here.
肯定比外面强
It's certainly better than out there.
我有药品 补给 我能救助人们
I have medicine, supplies. I'm able to help people.
能和你说句话吗 老大
Can I have a word, boss?
怎么了
What is it?
多利发现大楼北边有动静
Dorie's detected some movement north of the Tower.
失陪了
Excuse me.
乖女孩
That's a good girl.
对
Yeah.
怎么啦
What's that?
因为能在这里救人而顺从他...
Going along with him because of what you can do here...
这和弗吉妮娅之前给你的提议有什么区别
how's than any different than the offer that Virginia gave you?
别说了 摩根
Don't. Morgan.
-你有更好的东西吗 -也许有
- You got something better than this? - Maybe.
是什么
What?
我正在努力
I'm working on it.
我也在努力 在这里努力
So am I. In here.
约翰因为跑掉而死了
John died 'cause he ran,
因为他不想顺从弗吉妮娅
'cause he didn't want to play Virginia's game,
我不会犯同样的错误
and I'm not gonna make that same mistake.
约翰死是因为...
John died --
有诊断了吗
Is there a diagnosis?
双耳感染
It's a, uh, double ear infection.
不及时治疗 可能会导致听力丧失
Left untreated, it could have led to hearing loss.
我已经给了她止痛药和阿莫西林
I've already got her on the pain meds and the Amoxicillin,
但我们应该留观她
but we should keep her here for observation
直到确认抗生素起效
until we know the antibiotics are working.
那需要多久
How long will that take?
36到48个小时
36, 48 hours.
看来托这孩子的福 你有了一场假期
Looks like that baby just earned you a holiday.
我能请你喝一杯吗
Can I offer you a drink?
你在这里建立的东西 维克多
What you've built here, Victor --
说真的 很厉害
I'm not gonna lie, it's impressive.
不止厉害而已
It's more than impressive.
这是个奇迹
It's a miracle.
爆♥炸♥区中的一片绿洲
An oasis in the middle of the blasts.
清新空气 干净饮水
Clean air, clean water,
风还能吹走污染物
and weather that keeps the nasty stuff away.
好了 别绕圈子了
Alright, we should cut the shit.
你带我进来不是为了在我面前
You didn't bring me in here to rub my face
显摆你的成就吧
in all you've achieved, did you?
对 你在外面时我已经显摆过了
No. I was already doing that while you were out there.
我需要你为我做一件事
There's something I need you to do for me.
-什么事 -我做不到的一件事
- Which is what? - Something I can't.
什么事 维克多
What, Victor?
我还不确定是否能告诉你
I'm not sure if I can trust you with it yet.
现在还不确定
Not yet.
不知道条件我怎么和你谈交易
Can't expect me to make a deal I don't know the terms of.
这个嘛
Well...
这不是一场谈判
this isn't a negotiation.
照我说的做
Doing what I ask
你才能再次见到那个小女孩
will be the only way you'll see that little girl again.
为新交易干一杯吧
Shall we drink to our new deal?
好吧
Alright.
怎么回事
What the hell?
他们在做什么
What the hell are they doing?
后退
Get back!
赶它出去 维克多
Get it out of here, Victor!
你没事吧
You okay?
你呢
You?
没事
Yeah.
维克多
Victor!
潜行者来了
The stalkers -- they're here!
我们知道了
Yeah, we know.
他想和你谈谈
He wants to talk to you.
"他"是谁
Who's "He"?
他说你们以前见过
He says you've met before.
我在听
I'm listening.
看来我们引起你的注意了
I see we got your attention.
打个电♥话♥就够了
A call would've sufficed.
我们打过 没用
We tried that. Didn't work.
你对我的声音真的没印象吗
You really don't recognize my voice?
"我叫阿诺德 但我的朋友们
"Name's Arnold, but my friends -- they --
他们以前叫我阿诺"
they used to call me Arno."
我就知道
I knew it.
我就知道我的直觉没错
I knew my instincts were right.
我之前拒绝了你
I turned you away before.
这点现在也不会变
That's not gonna change now.
我看未必
I don't know about that.
这玩意儿至少能毁掉你的大楼
At the very least, it'll destroy your tower.
你想要什么
What do you want?
跟之前打电♥话♥时我们想要的一样
Same thing we wanted when we called before.
给我的手下一个新开始
New beginning for my people.
一个能称之为家的地方
Place to call home.
不可能 此时此地绝无可能
That's not gonna happen. Not here, not now.
这也许能改变你的主意
Well, this might change your mind.
我们找到了一颗弹头
We found a warhead out here.
一定是哑弹
Must've been a dud,
但所有碰它的人依然死了
but it still killed every person who touched it.
包括那些把弹头碎片塞进行尸里的人
Including those who stuffed pieces of it into these dead.
他在说什么
What's he saying?
你投过来的是辐射行尸吗
Were those walkers you launched contaminated?
不是
No.
但下一批是
But the next ones will be.
维克多 脏弹会让这个地方变得无法居住
Victor, a dirty bomb could make this place uninhabitable.
-他在虚张声势 -也许不是
- He's bluffing. - Maybe not.
我在外面看到过一颗没引爆的弹头
I saw a warhead out there that hadn't detonated.
我没问你的意见
I didn't ask your opinion.
如果你想要这地方 你是不会毁掉这里的
If you want this place, you won't destroy it.
你有一个小时
You have one hour.
立刻叫多利上来
Get Dorie here ASAP.
派巡逻队去地面 包抄投石机
Have a patrol on the ground to flank that catapult.
我能阻止这件事闹大
I can stop this before it begins.
-你只用给我一个无线电 -闪开
- You just have to give me a radio. - Stand aside.
你以为我是独自来的吗 附近有我的人
You think I came here alone? I got people within range.
装甲车在外面
The MRAP's out there,
里面依然有油
and it still has a little juice left in her.
我们还找到了一些弹♥药♥
We scavenged some ammo.
你给我一个无线电 他们可以从侧面出击
You give me a radio, they can be hit from the side.
我怎么知道你没和这些面罩混♥蛋♥合作
How do I know you're not working with these masked assholes?
维克多 我带摩来了这里
Victor, I have Mo with me in here.
你觉得我会冲她投炸♥药♥吗
You think I'm gonna launch explosives at her?
拜托 你能信任我的
Come on. You can trust me on this.
我不能
No. I can't.
多利在哪
Where's Dorie?
我需要最新...
I need an update on those --
维克多
Victor?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
维克多
Victor?
怎么...
What is...this...
琼
June!
叫琼来
Someone get me June!
维克多
Victor?
维克多
Victor?
维克多
Victor?
维克多
Victor?
我晕了多久
How long was I out?
只有十分钟
Just 10 minutes.
他们还在原处
They're still here.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表