剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
They gotta drain somewhere outside this place.
这行不通的
This isn't gonna work.
-我们从这里自己走吧 -隧♥道♥有分支
- We can take it from here. - The tunnels branch.
如果我们不搞清楚老鼠是怎么进出的
If we don't find how the rats are getting in and out,
我们哪里也去不了
we're not going anywhere.
帮我把它压在地上
I need you to pin him to the ground.
你怕恶心吗
Are you squeamish?
不怕
No.
天啊 你在做什么
Oh, God! What the hell are you doing?
我们别无选择
We don't have a choice.
别搞到眼睛和嘴巴里
Just don't get it in your eyes or in your mouth.
为什么 会发生什么
Why? What happens?
会让你生重病 你可能会变成它
It could make you really sick. You could end up like him.
抱歉了 伊莱亚斯
I'm sorry, Elias.
但我觉得你能理解的
But I think you'd understand.
这是我们找到帕德雷的唯一方法
This is the only way we're gonna find PADRE.
这是我们找到你家人的唯一方法
That's the only way we're gonna find your family.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
不是你杀了他 艾丽莎
You didn't kill him, Alicia.
不 我抱歉是因为
No, I'm -- I'm sorry...
我忘了
for not remembering.
你在上面待太久
You know, you spend so much time up there,
会忘了行尸也曾是活人
you start to forget the dead used to be alive.
也许这就是我存在的意义
Well, maybe that's why I'm here.
帮你想起以前是什么样
Help you remember how things used to be.
我先走
I'll go first.
我们会出去的
We'll get out.
好吗
Okay?
我会找到我的人
I'll find my people.
我们会阻止他
We'll stop him.
然后我们会找到帕德雷
Then we'll find PADRE,
完成你上司没完成的事
finish what your boss started.
艾丽莎
Alicia...
怎么了
What?
上去后再告诉你吧
You know what, I'll tell you when we get up there.
-还能看到它吗 -嗯
- Still see him? - Yeah.
它爬得比我想象中快
He's moving faster than I thought.
快点
Come on.
艾丽莎
Alicia!
艾丽莎
Alicia!
你能听见吗
Do you hear me?
艾丽莎
Alicia!
我们早可以离开这里的 摩根
We could've been out of here by now, Morgan.
迟早也会被他们追上
They would've caught up to us anyway.
你们为什么要为那副臭皮囊吵架
You wanna tell me why you were fighting over that skinbag?
扶我的朋友们站起来
Get my friends up.
你们不必跑
You didn't have to run.
我们约定过的 维克多
We gave each other our word, Victor.
约定在大楼那样的文明之地
My word may mean something in a civilized place
可能还有所意义 但在这外面
such as the Tower, but out here,
一文不值
words are just words.
也就是说 你说什么都无法改变我的想法
Which means there's nothing you can say that can change my mind.
这位是谁
Who's this?
谁都不是
No one.
为什么用绳子拴着它
Why's he on a leash?
你刚才为什么要救它
Why did you save him back there?
-是谁 -别动手 我警告你
- Who was he? - Don't. I'm warning you.
这人已经死了 艾丽莎
He's already dead, Alicia.
别让事情变得更糟
Don't make things worse than they already are.
我知道你做了什么
I know what you've done.
你打造了什么
What you've built.
那你应该知道那成功了
You should know that it's worked.
比我们之前的任何东西都更好
It's better than anything we've ever had.
嗯 我知道你付出了何种代价
Yeah, and I know what it cost you.
我觉得你不知道
I don't think you do.
我曾以为我能独自做到
I thought I could do it alone.
我曾以为我必须这样做
I thought I had to.
但现在
But now...
我开始意识到我需要某个人协助我
I'm starting to realize that I need someone.
你是这世界上我唯一能信任的人了 艾丽莎
You're the only person left I can trust, Alicia.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
我不需要你的大楼
I don't need your tower.
我不需要你提供的东西
I don't need what you're offering.
-我不需要... -你需要什么 帕德雷吗
- I don't need -- - What do you need? PADRE?
我去过那个地堡 艾丽莎
I've been to the bunker, Alicia.
我看到了你的留言
I saw the note that you left behind.
你应该知道帕德雷不过是个传说
You should know that PADRE is a myth.
很多人来到了我的大门前
Many people have ended up at my doorstep
因为他们在寻找无线电中
because they almost died looking for a place
某人瞎编的地方时差点搭上了性命
that someone on the other end of a radio made up.
别犯下同样的错误
Don't make the same mistake.
我不接受你打造的东西
I'm not settling for what you have.
或你打造它的方式
Or how you got it.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
确定
Yes.
杀了它 她别无选择就会来了
Kill it -- she'll come if she doesn't have a choice.
-不 -或者更好
- No. - Better yet --
杀了他 然后杀了它
kill him, then kill it.
不
No!
不
No!
别这样 维克多
Come on, Victor!
不
No! No!
-不 -别这样做
- No! No! No! - Don't do this!
所有人退后
Everyone stand back!
-艾丽莎 你的手臂 -我没事
- Alicia, your arm. - I'm fine.
-我没事 -你没事吧
- I'm fine. - You okay?
-我没事 -对不起
- I'm fine! - I'm sorry.
我不想闹成这样
This isn't the way I wanted things to go down.
你该走了
You need to leave.
艾丽莎 让我帮帮你...
Alicia, let me help you --
我说了走
I said leave!
现在就走
Now!
走
Go!
威尔
Will?
威尔
Will?
威尔
Will?!
威尔
Will?!
威尔
Will!
威尔
Will!
艾丽莎 我在 我能听到
Alicia! I'm here! I can hear you!
坚持住 我在努力救你出来
Hang on! I-I-I-I-I'm trying to get you out of here!
我觉得我没时间了 威尔
I don't think I have time, Will.
议员在这里
The senator is in here.
不
No, no, no, no, no.
威尔 它转过来了
Will? He turned around.
它回来了
He's coming back.
坚持住 艾丽莎
Hang in there, Alicia!
我在努力
I'm trying!
快点 威尔 我不知道能不能顶住
Hurry, Will! I don't know if this is gonna hold!
我觉得可以了
I think I got it.
我觉得它过不来了
I don't think it can get through.
好
Okay.
好
Okay. Okay.
我可以清理剩下的石头
I can clear the rest.
你只要
It's just, uh -- It's just --
再多坚持一会儿
Just hang in there a little longer.
谢谢
Thank you.
没有你我做不到
I wouldn't have been able to do this without you --
不
No!
-不 -艾丽莎
- No! - Alicia!
不
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表