剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
为什么还要跟着我
why'd you follow me in the first place?!
为了救你 救我的朋友们
To save you. To save my friends.
做一件在我死后仍有意义的事
To do something that might outlast me.
你认为自己会死吗
You think you're going to die?
看看我 我可能都没法活着去海滩了
Look at me. I may not make it to the beach.
感染会打垮我
This thing is gonna beat me.
任何被咬的人最后都会变成它们
Everyone who gets bit ends up just like them.
也就是说 我无法帮朋友们去安全的地方
That means I won't be able to help my friends get someplace safe.
你错了 你能打败感染
You're wrong. You can beat it.
并帮助朋友
And you can help your friends.
不能
No.
这不是真的
That's not true.
是真的
It is!
你怎么知道
How would you know?
因为我曾被咬过
Because I was bit, too!
而我仍活着
And I'm still here.
什么 怎么可能
What? How?
带我去大楼
Take me to the Tower.
联♥系♥我朋友
Make contact with my friend.
他可以救我 他也可以救你
He's the one who saved me. He can save you, too.
他可以带我们所有人去帕德雷
And then he can get us all to Padre.
走吧
Come on.
这是什么时候的事 手臂上的咬痕
When did it happen? The bite on your arm.
已经痊愈了 一定是很久以前了
It healed. It must've been a while ago.
你是怎么被咬的
How'd you get bit?
你可以信任我 我来了 不是吗
You can trust me. I'm here, aren't I?
-我来 -不 你够不到它的头
- I got it. - No. You won't reach his head.
对你来说太难了
It's too much for you.
给
Here.
-这是哪里来的 -拿着
- Where'd you get that? - Take it.
-这是哪里来的 -我拖你去装甲车时
Where did you get that?! It came off your neck
从你脖子上掉下来的
while I was pulling you to the van.
用来对付它
Use it on him!
-不 -开枪打它
- No. - Shoot him!
我能应付
I got it.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
嗯
Yeah.
你差点害死了自己
You almost got yourself killed.
行尸死了
The walker's mulch.
你没受伤
You didn't get hurt.
没什么好生气的
So there's nothing to be upset about.
你为什么不用子弹
Why didn't you use the bullet?
我离你很远
I was nowhere near you.
我不想引来更多行尸
I didn't want to draw more of the dead.
这不是真的理由
That's not the real reason.
有子弹为什么不用
Why do you have a bullet if you won't use it?
-你真想知道吗 -对
- You really want to know? - Yes.
为了让我死后不变成它们
So I don't turn into one of them when I die.
为了自我了结 以确保朋友们没事
So you know your friends are okay before you end it all.
就是这样
That's the idea.
但你现在让我很难做
But you're making it really hard right now.
你有做梦吗
Are you having dreams?
梦到变成它们
About turning into one of them?
我也梦到过
I had them, too.
你现在还会梦到吗
Do you still have them?
不会
No.
只在我高烧时梦到过
Only when my fever was really bad.
我朋友 他会帮你
My friend... he'll help you.
你不会变成它们
You're not going to end up like one of them.
下次有需要时 就用子弹吧
So use the bullet next time you need it.
我们永远上不去
We're never getting up there.
我们得回皮筏
We need to go back to the rafts.
也许你朋友能听到海滩上的信息
Maybe your friend will hear the message from the beach.
你想走就走吧 我要留下
Go if you want. I'm staying.
我试过了 但这不可能做到
I gave it a shot. But this is impossible.
没有人能上去
No one would be able to make it up there.
其他听到你信息的人怎么办
What about the other people who heard your message?
你打算任由他们步入险境吗
You're just gonna let them walk into that?
就算他们听到了信息
If they heard my message...
他们看到大楼也会转身离开
they'll turn around when they see the Tower.
他们不知道该去海滩
They won't know to go to the beach.
他们可能会去更糟的地方
They could end up someplace worse.
我们得走了 我们得走了
We need to go. We need to go.
我恐怕撑不下去了
I'm not sure I can push much further.
我不走 我要进去
I'm not leaving. I'm going in there.
我不会让你死的
I won't let you die.
在找到帕德雷之前不会
Not till we can find Padre.
那就和我一起去
Then come with me.
如果我去了 我们都会死
If I go, we both die.
-留在外面我会死的 -这是什么意思
- I'll die if we stay out here. - What the hell does that mean?
你知道这是什么意思
You know exactly what that means.
我们把它们从大楼那边引过来了
We're drawing them in from the Tower.
我来
I got it.
艾丽莎
Alicia.
艾丽莎
Alicia.
撑住 不
Hang on. No.
清醒点
Stay with me.
有人吗
Is anyone there?
重复 有人吗
I repeat -- is anyone there?!
等等
Wait.
-等等 -她醒来了
- Wait. - She's waking up.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
你们怎么不在皮筏那里
Why aren't you at the rafts?
艾丽莎 我们不会丢下你走的
Alicia, we wouldn't leave without you.
停下 拜托让我起来
Stop. Stop. Let me get up, please.
-好 -拜托了
- Okay. - Please.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
我们听到了你的呼救
We heard your S.O.S.
我是约西亚
Name's Josiah.
他是友军 他在我们之前找到了你
He's a friendly. He got to you before we did.
-她在哪 -这是好事 不然你早加入尸群了
- Where is she? - Good thing, too, or you'd be part of that herd.
她在哪
Where is she?
谁
Who?
能帮我们找到帕德雷的人
The one who can help us find Padre.
-你找到她了 -她呼叫你们来救我
- You found her? - She walkied you to help me.
呼叫我们的是你 艾丽莎
You walkied us, Alicia.
而且我们不知道那地方是否真实存在
And we don't even know if that place is real.
她帮我杀了行尸
She helped kill the walkers.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
看起来像是你杀了它们
Looks like you killed them.
她在那里的 她救了我两次
Yes. She was there. She -- She saved me, twice.
血是之前染上的
The blood -- it's from before.
天啊 你还在发烧
God. You're still burning up.
你打了肾上腺素吗
You take that adrenaline shot?
我不得不打了 这不是因为发烧 她真的在
I had to. This is not the fever. She was there.
我找到你时 只有你一个人
You were alone when I found you.
她一定是回大楼了
She must've gone back to the Tower.
她为什么要那样做
Why would she do that?
为了广播信息
To send a message.
以找到她朋友
To find her friend.
帮我们找到帕德雷
To help us find Padre.
我们必须回去 我必须回去
We have to go back. I have to go back.
-冷静 -我们是来送你
- Easy there. - We came here to take you
回皮筏的 我们将会这样做
back to the raft, and that's what we're gonna do.
如果你不配合 我们只能来硬的了
By force if that's how you want to play it.
我懂 真的
I get it. I do.
如果我是你们 我也会做同样的事
I would be doing the same thing if I were you, but...
但我不会丢下她离开
I'm not leaving without her.
我们甚至不知道她是不是真的
We don't even know if she's real.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表