剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
没有投更多行尸过来
They haven't fired any more dead.
炸♥药♥造成了多大破坏
How much damage did those explosives do?
你得留在床上
You need to stay in bed.
受损的主要是低楼层
Damage was mostly to lower stories.
窗户炸掉了 据我们所知没有伤亡
Windows blown out. No casualties that we know of.
巡逻队呢
And the patrols?
我们没法清理隧♥道♥ 所以出不去
Well, we couldn't clear the tunnels, so we can't leave.
这不是巧合
This isn't a coincidence.
-这是他们做的 -不一定
- They did this to me. - We don't know that.
你可能是吃错东西或犯胃病了
You could've eaten something, have a bug --
他们给我下毒了 我知道的
They poisoned me! I know it!
我去拿点滴
I'm getting an IV.
多利去屋顶了吗
Is Dorie on the roof yet?
汇报屋顶上的情况
Yeah, give me a status on the roof.
你看到什么了 约翰·多利
What do you see, JD?
我瞄上他们了 但如果我开枪
I got 'em in my sights, but I fire,
我可能会炸掉整个地方
I'm liable to blow up the whole damn lot.
除非我们想让大楼变成嘎嘣脆
Unless we want this tower extra crispy,
否则我们不能开枪
we need to hold fire.
他们在做什么
What are they up to?
他们装弹完毕了
They're locked and loaded.
在准备投弹 霍华德
Coming in hot, Howie.
我建议别开枪 老大
I suggest we hold off, boss.
我们还有多久
How long do we have?
47分钟
47 minutes.
让他别开枪
Tell him to hold off.
但如果他们投弹
But if they launch,
我要他在行尸砸中大楼之前
I want him to drop whoever he can
尽可能多干掉几个人
before that walker hits this building.
暂时待命 继续瞄准
Yeah, stand by and stay locked.
我可以处理这件事
I'll take care of this
你只要让我联络格蕾丝
if you just let me radio Grace.
他在这里做什么
What's he doing here?
别让我们过去的恩怨
Don't let whatever's gone down between us
阻止你在需要时 接受我的帮助
stop you from taking my help when you need it.
这可是关乎人命啊
There are lives at stake.
关乎我女儿的命
I mean, my daughter's life.
让我帮忙吧
Let me help.
赶他出去
Get him out of here!
维克多 拜托了
Hey, Victor, please.
就算我们想 也不能联络任何人
We can't radio anyone even if we wanted.
大楼里不许有无线电
There's no radios allowed in the tower.
所有东西都走的是硬线
Everything's hard-wired.
所以你们才从潜艇上拿走了通讯设备
That's why you stripped the comm from the sub, right?
我们不像你一样什么都播送出去 摩根
We don't broadcast everything like you did, Morgan.
你们的对讲机在哪
Where are your walkies?
你们出去时一定要带着的
I mean, you must have them for when you go out.
-在武器库里 -武器库在哪
- In the armory. - And where's the armory?
对不起 摩根
I'm sorry, Morgan!
你没资格像老大一样问问题
You don't get to ask questions as if you're in charge here.
我问问题不是想要你们的武器
I'm not asking because I want your weapons or anything.
我只是想要
I'm just asking --
你们给武器库传个信息
can you relay a message to the armory?
可以吗
Can you?
奥利 你在吗
Ali, are you there?
我重复 奥利 你在吗
I repeat -- Ali, are you there?
爆♥炸♥一定切断了楼下的线路
The explosion must have severed the line below us.
我们会找别的办法来阻止那群混♥蛋♥
We'll find another way to stop these assholes.
大伙儿 来了
Guys -- incoming!
砸中哪里了
Where did it go?
应该是三或四层
It's got to be the third or fourth floor.
怎么搞的 他说过一个小时
What the hell? He said an hour.
怎么回事
What was that?
他们投早了
They're early.
喂
Yeah?
是温德尔 阿诺想和你谈谈
It's Wendell. Arno wants to talk to you.
让温德尔接通他
Tell Wendell to patch him through.
把古董搬离窗边
And get these artifacts away from the windows!
他会跟他谈
He'll talk to him.
你说过一个小时不开火
You said no more surprises for an hour.
你的枪手的瞄准镜在反光
Your gunman's scope was glinting in the sun.
这是个警告
That was a warning
确保你不耍小花招
to make sure you're not gonna try anything funny.
那些行尸干净吗
Were those dead clean?
下一批就不干净了
The next one won't be,
所以我建议你们立刻离开屋顶
so I suggest you leave the roof now.
我得去下层 可能有伤者
I need to get to the lower floors. There's probably injured there.
在搞清楚情况前 谁都不许离开
No one leaves until we know what we're dealing with!
我们知道该怎么办 维克多
We know how to deal with this, Victor.
你还好吗
You alright?
维克多 你说得对 你被下毒了
Victor, you were right. You were poisoned.
这是亚甲蓝
That's Methylene Blue.
我让骑兵去找普鲁士蓝
Some of the rangers brought it back
结果他们找回了这个
when I asked them to find Prussian Blue.
一定是某人放进了你的食物里
Someone must have put it in your food.
对我有什么影响
What's it gonna do to me?
这要看你的摄入量和时间
Depends on how much you ingested and when.
我会死吗
Is it gonna kill me?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们必须等维克多
We're gonna have to wait for Victor.
也许我能和他们谈个交易
Maybe I can figure out some kind of deal.
我在劝人别做疯事上很有经验
I got a whole lotta experience talking people down from doing crazy things.
是吗 那你劝服泰迪了吗
Oh, yeah? And how'd that work out with Teddy?
只有维克多才能代表这座大楼
Victor's the only one who represents this tower.
他们在里面有人
They got someone in here.
他们在我身边安插了人
They got someone by me.
我要知道是谁
I want to know who.
开始讯问上个月以来入住的所有人
Start questioning everyone who's been granted residency in the past month.
-我不确定现在是时候 -去做
- I'm not sure this is the time. - Do it!
我们得先对付外面的人
We need to deal with them outside first.
-让我和他们谈谈 -不
- Let me talk to 'em. - No, no, no.
我们得去武器库
We need to get down to the armory,
联络格蕾丝 请求援助
radio Grace for assistance.
你同意我的提议了吗
You're taking me up on my offer?
我在做对大楼来说最好的事
I'm doing what's best for the tower.
让那些批评我的人知道
Let it be known to my critics
我不是他们所说的那个自私混♥蛋♥
I'm not the selfish asshole they make me out to be.
那我们走吧
Then, let's go.
不
No.
我要自己去
I'm gonna do it myself.
有六层
It's six flights.
我们甚至不知道楼梯间是否完好
We don't even know if the stairwellls are intact.
下面可能着火了 有行尸
There might be fires, dead.
你连这个房♥间都走不过去
You can barely walk across this room.
不 不
No. No.
我要自己去
I'm doing it myself.
维克多 别这样
Victor, come on --
退后
Stay back.
你以为是我们给你下了毒
You think wepoisoned you.
大楼里的某人下了毒
Someone in the tower did.
维克多 是我啊
Victor, it's me.
我从一开始就跟着你
I-I've been with you since the beginning.
这没有任何意义
That doesn't mean anything.
在我查出凶手是谁 谁在和敌人合作前
I can't trust anyone until I know who did this to me,
我不能信任任何人
until I figure out who's working with them.
你别忘了 外面那些人
In case you're forgetting, those people out there
也想杀了我和琼
tried to kill me and June, too.
我怎么知道这是真♥相♥
How do I know that's the truth? Huh?
你能拿到药物
You have access to the medicine.
你拒绝审问任何人
You won't interrogate anyone.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表